Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Clean and Dirty Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:15 am
"It'll be fine!" she reassured him, "Just- don't act like a butler! No one will notice."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:22 am
"Understood, then please let's get inside before we catch a cold", he reached his hand to help her get out of the car while thinking Not act like a butler? It seems once again she leaves me with no choice but to obey.  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:29 am
She took his hand and lead him towards the door. She rang the doorbell and let his hand go, waiting for the hostess to open up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:43 am
Serene's friend opened the door and jumped with a hug on her It's about time! What took you so long? I've been wai... suddenly she looked over to Tsukasa, who still had his professionaly serious face on. She pulled Serene closer and whispered Hey, where did you find this guy? He's super cool looking!  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:45 am
Serene hugged the girl back, smiling. She whispered to her friend, "Its a secret," she replied, then pulled away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:57 am
Tsukasa was completely clueless what was going on, but it didn't matter much "Then, Serene, let's get inside before it getsany colder" He took her hand and went inside. As expected, mistress Serene is affiliated with other rich families as well. This mansion must have a ball room of it's own. He took in a deep breath and let go "Then, where exactly is this party?"
((for the sake of the rp, wuts this party gonna be like? and is ur friend a punk-type like u?))  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 am
((Bit more of a prep, and the party will be kind of a dance-type thing))
Serene waved to her friend, then looked at Tsukasa. "In the ballroom," she replied, "Its this way."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 am
(Ballroom dancing, got it))
Tsukasa followed Serene tothe ballroom, he opened the door for her. Inside there were already many couples dancing already. Tsukasa turned to Serene and bowed slightly while reaching his hand for her "May I have this dance?"  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:23 am
She smiled, taking his hand, "Of course," she replied, glad that he wasn't acting as much like a butler.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:53 am
Tsukasa held her hand and took her to the dancefloor, he held her hand in his and placed his other hand on her back This is the music fitting for the Waltz. He took the lead of their dance, never letting his eyes off Serene "This dance, The Waltz, surely it is the most elegent and romantic of all, don't you think?"  

Manafai

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:06 pm
She kept her free hand on his shoulder, dancing carefully as he lead her. "Deginitely," she replied, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:09 pm
After a while of dancing, the music stopped and everyone were invited to sit down and eat. Serene's friend called her to sit with the other girls "I'll be fine, you go on ahead" He let go of Serene and heard some guys calling him over "Yes? What is it?"
((I'll leave the guy's talking to Tsukasa to you, cya tomorrow))  

Manafai

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces