Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:13 am
"How interesting." said B, and came forward with an attack. Not really putting much into it, just seeing how his opponent would react. Testing him, toying with him...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:19 am
"By the way, we take orders from no one. We're here simply because we were offered some perks for taking you out." Nataku said at last stepping in.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:30 am
"Doing one's dirty work in exchange for gifts and ganging up on someone," Murdoc called out over the group, stopping everyone where they stood, "Least I know the situation now."

Slowly, he decended upon them, landing close to Randy.

"Seems you need a hand. Mind if I help?" he proposes to the Ranger, as he emits an aura of white energy from his right hand.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:14 pm
Randy stood there, puzzled by the new arrival. "Sure, two on two are better odds against anyone who even remotely associates themselves with Medadrax." He answered as he drew his Astro Defender from it's sheath and took aim.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:20 pm
"Very well then," he replied, placing his curiosity aside of who was this Medadrax, and focused his energies.

"By the stars, I release the seal of the elements!" he decreed, as the white glow in his hand sparked, then lit aflame, while covered in an electric barrier. The ground shook beneath him, while an icy cold wind swam around his form.

"It has been awhile...this should prove interesting," he said in confidence, though knowing full well using all elements at once like that would drain him very quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:46 pm
"I don't who or what you think you are, but I think I like your style." Beyond said, a metal shell swelled and hardened over his form, "I love this new power of mine. This should provide me with lots of entertainment."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm
"I take it you want the new guy. Very well."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:25 pm
L decided he could wait no longer and made the call to Misora's Cell phone.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:33 pm
"A metallic form huh? Heh. What would be more entertaining then, a lesson in expansion and contraction?" he inquires, as he reforms the elements around him into a display of a fire ball and an ice shard floating by his side, "or a test of whose metal is stronger?"

Murdoc reaches to his left arm, removing the wrapping to reveal a fully metallic arm. Upon doing so, a blade protrudes out from under near his wrist. "Memory Metal Form 2: Striker"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:44 pm
Naomi Misora stood, hands clamped above her head to the wall of the warehouse turned into a house of torture. she heard her phone ringing, but had no way of reaching it from accross the room.
Meanwhile...
Nataku chanted a spell. One he hoped would break the suit this "Ranger" was wearing so that it would be an easier fight.

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:45 pm
"Guess that just leaves you and I." The Red Ranger said as he circled his foe, blade at the ready for any possible attacks Nataku might throw his way. His muscles tense under the red suit and gold armor he wore as he anticipated Nataku's next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:53 pm
"Watari, something is wrong. Misora didn't pick up. The phone is on though, see if you can get someone to trace it."  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:59 pm
"Yes, a test of strength." he said as he rushed forward, readying for an attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm
"Yes, it does." said he and let out a blast that the media would call an explosion caused by prank bombers.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:18 pm
'They say the one that attacks first is usually the one to lose. Wonder if that will hold true,' went through Murdoc’s mind, as he readied another Metal form, Guardian. The Metal on his outer forearm spread out and formed a small shield, turning into a sword and shield combo.

"Lets see what you can do!"

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces