Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The bad guys can sometimes be the best good guys Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 am
Ashlyn came into the room with a crutch under one arm. She held a tray of food in her good hand. She went over to him and placed the tray on the desk. She then sat on the bed, "Morning. You know, you're pretty heavy."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:42 am
He raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What are you talking about?" He looked at the food. Though his stomach grumbled, he looked at the food carefully, sniffing it, trying to find out if it was poisoned or not.  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:47 am
She chuckled lightly, "It's fine. I know I'm not the best cook, but its just bacon, eggs and toast," she then grabbed her crutch and pushed herself back up, "And what I meant about you being heavy was that when you passed out in my lap, I had to carry you back in my room with a twisted knee."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 pm
He took some toast and ate it. Having never eaten anything except pills, he ate the rest of the food with gusto. "Amazing!" he exclaimed. "This is so much better than nutrient pills!" He looked at her and then the crutch. Luke shook his head and got out of bed. In a swift motion, he took the tray in one hand and pushed her to the bed with the other. "You shouldn't be moving around with an injury," he said.  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Ashlyn shook her head, "I'm fine. During the time you were unconscious...I went back for that ruby. I got it, not in the way I had hoped, but I got it and sold it getting the money. At least the kids on my list are all scratched off, so I can take some time to heal my leg," she then looked at him, "So...I take it that you're going to leave now? Nothing holding you here, your a free assassin, Luke Valliere. And yes, I did some digging while you were out as well. I had to find out the name of the man who was trying to kill me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:39 pm
He looked at her and forced her to lay down. "I am here because I'm indebt to you. I'll leave when that leg of yours heals up." He left with the tray. A few minutes later, he came back with the tray full of food. "I hope I made it right. Its my first time cooking."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:43 pm
She blushed a bit looking at him then chuckled, "Well, you can't be any worse than I am," she took the tray and began eating, "Well, it tastes about the same," she just looked at him, "For someone who has some serious skills, there isn't much to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:46 pm
He shrugged. "I've never eaten anything other than pills, that was how I was raised. I learned how to cook from that book you left on the counter." He didn't seem concerned that she stole the ruby back. He was looking at her injury, guilt written on his face.  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:49 pm
She nodded and took a few more bites then looked at him smiling comfortingly, "Don't worry about it. It doesn't hurt that much and it'll clear up in a few days. And plus, it was your job. I still can't figure out why they want me dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 pm
His face was still had guilt on it. He stood up and grabbed his gun. "Rest," he said. "I have a bad feeling about this place. I think they have already noticed."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:53 pm
She blinked and sat up, "But, why do they want me dead? I could serve years in jail, but they shouldn't be trying to kill me. All I got is jewels and those disrupter devices. My own little invention."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:36 pm
He stopped. "Do you remember you parents?" he asked out of the blue. His hand was on Cerberus, his trigger finger twitching. "I might have a clue why they're after you."  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:38 pm
She looked down, "They left me in the hospital when I needed a bone marrow transplant. I remember them, but I don't really care for them."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:55 pm
He looked down as well. "I'm sorry. But I know why they are after you." He walked out of the door, raising his gun. "How did you get the transplant exactly?"  

Insane in yo Membrane

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:00 pm
She shrugged, "I don't know...the doctors just came in, saying they found a match then I was out cold. I don't know who the donor was."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff