*jumps and hits it with head* Oww. @_@
  *jumps up and punches it* Jackpot!
  *jumps, but is too short to hit it* Aww. T_T
View Results

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:22 pm
Celes2006
I don't know why, but because I like to play video games(and watch anime et read manga/manwa), guys want to date me more then the often shoppingholic girl with fake blond hair and clubing chicks... Weird... Can anyone explain me why?!

Thanx...

Because you're not afraid to show your nerdy side? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:39 pm
Celes2006
I don't know why, but because I like to play video games(and watch anime et read manga/manwa), guys want to date me more then the often shoppingholic girl with fake blond hair and clubing chicks... Weird... Can anyone explain me why?!

Thanx...

It's quite simple. Guys (in general) like girls who are real. Not the really fake girls who... well, are fake.
Besides... a girl who like video games = RARE

Other than guitar hero, anyway.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Celes2006

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 am
Zapatorf
Celes2006

Thanx...

It's quite simple. Guys (in general) like girls who are real. Not the really fake girls who... well, are fake.

You're right about that, but in publicities, and what they are trying to show on tv ARE guys that like fake girls, and vice-versa. It's not all the girls that like Musclular guys, and rich one hihi, If the guy knows things about games, comic books and has glasses... 4laugh He wins me 100% hihi  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:46 am
Celes2006
Zapatorf
Celes2006

Thanx...

You're right about that, but in publicities, and what they are trying to show on tv ARE guys that like fake girls, and vice-versa. It's not all the girls that like Musclular guys, and rich one hihi, If the guy knows things about games, comic books and has glasses... 4laugh He wins me 100%
hihi

Oh my God,Zap,you've actually solved one of the mysteries of my life....Why do guys like me....

I love sensitive guys,kind,knows alot about video games,has read Twilight,and if he's gorgous like Carlisle,than that's just a major bonus...
BUT,I'm WAY too young to date.Wait another 7 years and I'll be grand to date. 3nodding  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:33 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
Celes2006
Zapatorf
Celes2006

Thanx...

You're right about that, but in publicities, and what they are trying to show on tv ARE guys that like fake girls, and vice-versa. It's not all the girls that like Musclular guys, and rich one hihi, If the guy knows things about games, comic books and has glasses... 4laugh He wins me 100%
hihi

Oh my God,Zap,you've actually solved one of the mysteries of my life....Why do guys like me....

I love sensitive guys,kind,knows alot about video games,has read Twilight,and if he's gorgous like Carlisle,than that's just a major bonus...
BUT,I'm WAY too young to date.Wait another 7 years and I'll be grand to date. 3nodding

Hahaha... consider yourself lucky, Fairy. I'd love to have girls falling all over me, if only to give me the choice of the one I liked best. And no, I don't mean the hottest of the lot. rolleyes
Believe me, if I found a girl worth going out with, and she liked me back, I'd go out with her in a heartbeat. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 pm
I've rejected all the guys who liked me.I'm not harsh,they were just so horrible....You'd seriously not want to be me.The guys that are falling all over me are horrible,they have awful personalities,think high and mighty of themselves,are pervs and emos....
Really,I attract pervs....

This is a texting conversation I had with the horrible Daniel.(I'm sure you all know who he is now.)

WARNING:Contains very bad language

Him:Crappy Valentines day,b***h!
Me:And to you too
Him:Roses are red,Violets are blue,I don't like you,now go ******** your shoe
Me:I don't know where my shoe is
Him:That's 'cause the hobo that sleeps beside your box stole them
Me:What box?
Him:The box you live in!
Me:That makes no sense.You've been to my house,so you know I live in one...
Him:No,you were staying over in your friends house whenever I came,you actually live in a box.
Me:Ya,and so was my family,using their shower and food....
Him:Ya.

Ps.Look at what I have to live with,and you won't consider me lucky... sad  

Fairy Alchemist 96

VivianLenn

Romantic Lunatic

3,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:08 pm

I got problems with yelling out random crap from super smash bros brawl t' the legend of zelda

FALCON-PUNCH!!!

*breaks a vase*
oops  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:46 am
Hehe,I just keep on saying Wolf O'Donnel's never dying quote:
"I'm afraid I can't let you do that,Starfox"
.....Though I leave out the Starfox bit when I'm around my family,they think I'm weird enough all ready. sweatdrop  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:33 pm
My cell phone ring is now the Mario Bros. theme!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 pm
Fairy Alchemist 96
I've rejected all the guys who liked me.I'm not harsh,they were just so horrible....You'd seriously not want to be me.The guys that are falling all over me are horrible,they have awful personalities,think high and mighty of themselves,are pervs and emos....

This is a texting conversation I had with the horrible Daniel.(I'm sure you all know who he is now.)

Him:No,you were staying over in your friends house whenever I came,you actually live in a box.

OMG I'm going to have to sleep that one off then take a shower for the willies, I think I'm to be sick. burning_eyes I am so sorry Fairy oh god really I'm going to hurl. We man types can be pretty f'd up towards the opposite gender. Anybody deserves better than that conversation full stop, man or woman.  

Moleje

Moleje

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Zapatorf
Fairy Alchemist 96
Celes2006
Zapatorf
Celes2006

Thanx...

hihi

Hahaha... consider yourself lucky, Fairy. I'd love to have girls falling all over me, if only to give me the choice of the one I liked best. And no, I don't mean the hottest of the lot. rolleyes
Believe me, if I found a girl worth going out with, and she liked me back, I'd go out with her in a heartbeat. mrgreen

All I should say is the time to date and make mistakes in now! Well that's just my look at it. Not big mistakes just things you can learn from. Some good natured guys just need to get past their nerves not that I'm saying you're in that catagory Zappers.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm
I can't believe how sore I was the first time I played with the eye toy and Wii. You end up using muscles you didn't know you had. surprised

My wife was complaining somehwat jokingly about tennis elbow after a bout of Wii Sports. Hehe. xd  

Moleje

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 am
Moleje
Fairy Alchemist 96

OMG I'm going to have to sleep that one off then take a shower for the willies, I think I'm to be sick. burning_eyes I am so sorry Fairy oh god really I'm going to hurl. We man types can be pretty f'd up towards the opposite gender. Anybody deserves better than that conversation full stop, man or woman.

I'm kinda used to it by now.I used to get sick(and properly hurl sick)when he said those things to me,but it's like water off a duck's back now.No-one except my friends know about the things he says to me,and we are all(even the boys in my class,who are really quite disgusting and immature)going to attack him if he comes near any of us.He's a sick minded child.

Sorry,I'm depressing everyone now,DON'T MIND ME,PEOPLE,I'LL JUST DEPRESS YOU! sweatdrop
I'm happy now though.Just back from Lee Evans night(sleepover party with my friends while watching Lee Evans)and am high/hyper... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:08 pm
Every time I pick something up I wan't some LoZ music to play...
* picks up socks *
DO-DOO-DOOO-DOOOOO!!!!
Aaron obtained Socks!  

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 am
My ringtone and text tone are both LoZ:Ocarina of Time songs.
*Dances to Lost Woods*.  
Chatterbox [Chat away, folks!]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces