Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Yuri parner? Can I have one? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:00 pm
"She's a creepy 50-something year old woman who dyes her hair red! She is pure evil!" Seraphina actually just felt like ranting. She didn't believe that Ms. Power was pure evil, just mostly evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:28 pm
Lucy just kept laughing while running "Are you really so naive? She's only in her late 40's, and if she's so evil like you say she is, it's probably because you give her a good reason to be evil, if there's one thing I learned is that evil techers are ones that are actually disappointed from their students, all you need to do is get good grades and you'll be fine, that's how it worked for me".  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:32 pm
"I have an all-A status and she still hates me! How do you explain that?" Seraphina was already tired. She'd opted not to take gym class, and now it didn't seem so smart of an idea. "Late 40's, early 50's, what's the difference? And how does that make me naive?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:40 am
"Ah, jeez, I give up! She either hates you or has a crush on you! That's all you're leaving me with here!" The conversation has the running fly by faster and they already made it to school. Lucy took out her cellphone and look at the time "Heh, we made it only hald an hour late, not 40 minutes"  

Manafai

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:55 am
"It's a ten minute difference. I'm still late." Seraphina checked her watch. "Yep, I should go to the 11th grade office and get a late pass."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 pm

Hello, Im looking for a roleplay partner, either over msn or pms. id rather use msn since i dont have the best internet service ever.
if youd like to rp with me please pm me
and if you have ideas please dont be shy and share them, i like to listen.

Lemony Splash

Manafai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 am
((this girl is deffinetly new to gaia, huh?))
Lucy frowned and said "Fine, get your pass, but I'm coming to your class with you! I'm sure Ms. Power won't mind since I'm on special terms with her, no questions asked, got it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 pm
Manafai
((this girl is deffinetly new to gaia, huh?))
Lucy frowned and said "Fine, get your pass, but I'm coming to your class with you! I'm sure Ms. Power won't mind since I'm on special terms with her, no questions asked, got it?"

((Nah, she's got a gwee and snow feather which are uber 'spencive. So, probably just new to RPing.))

"Uh...yeah, sure, I got it." Seraphina shrugged then smiled at Lucy as she pushed open the door to the house office and walked up to the secretary.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:50 am
Lucy walked inside the office with Sera, everywhere was just desks and paper untill she found adeskwith atable sign saying Secretary "Ah, excuse me, my friend is late for class, can you give her a late note real quick so I can go to her class already?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:11 pm
The secretary looked at Lucy disapprovingly. "Shouldn't you be somewhere? And don't use that tone with your elders."

Seraphina sighed. It was going to be a long day.

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:27 am
"Actually, I've already gruduated with an average A- so I don't have anywhere else to be at really, and don't think I'll treat you differently because you're older, it means nothing to me." Thesecretary was speechless and handed Lucy the late note "Alright! Sera, fill this out and let's go!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:27 pm
"Yes..." As Sera filled it out, she started to think about her citizenship grade. Goodbye, all my wonderful, hard-earned ones...hello, new fours...  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 am
"Got it filled out? Then let's go!" Lucy was pumped and starteded walking while humming to herself. She suddenly stopped as she remembered one crutial detail "Umm.... Which classroom is yours?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:28 pm
"It's on the third floor." Sera picked up the finished late slip, gave a courtesy bow to the secretary, then hurried out of the office and out to the stairs where Lucy was. "This way."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Manafai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 am
"Roger! Lead the way!" Lucy followed Sera all the way to the third floor which had, 'surprisengly', only more halls "Which way, which way?!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff