Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lovely Poison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:02 pm
For some reason, something inside her snapped as she saw the two men hitting Damien. She already changed into an outfit that she wanted to surprise and tease Damien with. the short black skirt (with the underwear of course) and a tight black sleeveless top with a small white cross over her heart as a joke since she's a demon where it was cut low showing a bit of clevage with black laced tight army boots that ended just under her knees. Her hair was left down in wild crimson curls down to her waist as she marched over one of them and smashes the heal of her boot into his groin.

Turning on the other one she snarls as she threw him off of Damien and ground the sole of her boot against the middle of his back as her right hand grasped a handful of his oily hair in disgust. "Hey pricks, those clothes he's picking are mine. He told you to get lost, but you didn't. You stayed the F*ck here."

She started to chuckle as she continued to grind her heel into his back, enjoying the whimpers of pain as the other man was still grasping his crotch crying. "Listen here you little s**t, I'm in a bad mood and I'm sure Damien would have no problem for me to pummel you both bloody and bruised till the cops get here. So lets play a little game. I'll count to 5 and you both try to get out of my sight. Or else, my threat is going to turn into a promise when those 5 seconds are up."

"1...." she lifted her boot off the man's back as she stepped back while lightly rubbing her hand along Damien's back in comfort. "2...."

The one she kicked in the crotch whimpered as he dragged himself out while his friend followed. "That's right humans...go run and cry to your mom's.." she purred in delight before turning around and glancing down at Damien.

"Why didn't you fight back??" With no one around to see it, she easily lifted him up almost bridal style you could say and walked towards one of the back dressing rooms, pulling the curtain closed as she placed him on the chair and started to fuss over his injuries. Her lips parting as she lightly started to lick along the cuts and slowly forming bruises on his hand. Her warm tongue tracing along the small trails of blood. It was a known fact that succubi had healing products in there saliva. Moving to straddle his lap for a moment she lightly licks along his cheeks with the tip of her tongue. "Seriously master." she whispered warmly against his face. "You should have called me sooner."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:11 pm
He smiled softly at her as he looked at her outfit, "You look really nice Alex." He winced slightly as he felt her tougue licking across his wounds. "Alex...I'm sorry I worried you, but you didn't have to do that."

He looked away for a moment, not meeting her eyes as he spoke, "I didn't fight back because they'll just do it again, whether or not I fight or not." He paused for a moment, "I chose not to fight...not since what happened last time."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 pm
She paused before looking at him. "Last time?" she dipped her head, gently cradling his head as she lightly licks along his bottom lip, for he had a split lip there. "What happened last time Master?" she whispered. Her right hand lightly stroking along the back of his head, gently massaging his scalp.

"Besides, those two humans were asking for a good a**-kicking from me." she nuzzled along his neck as she curled up on his lap. "If you don't want to talk about it either that's fine with me."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:48 pm
He sighed as he looked at the ceiling, "I am a lot stronger than I looked, back a couple of years ago this guy got in a fight with me. Long story short, I put the guy in the hospital, he nearly died." He sighed again, "After that, I sworn I wouldn't fight again."

He heard a cough as he looked at the curtain. The store clerk was standing there with her arms folded as she looked at the two of them, "This is a dressing room, if you want to do stuff like that, go get a room."

Damien was a little puzzled by what she said, but he looked at Alex and realized what this could look like. He stood up, nealy knocking Alex out of his lap before he walked out of the dressing room.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 pm
Scowling a bit at the loss of warmth, she looks up at the woman that interrupted them. The said woman gave her a knowing smirk, as if she did it on purpose.

Oh she was going to get it...

Sitting up slowly, she looks up at the young woman through her long black lashes as the tips of her fingers brush along the woman's wrist, making sure to send pleasurable jolts just by the brush of skin on skin. "Come here...I need help with my clothes." she purred, her eyes darkening as she watched the woman hesitate, but the look of need in her eyes made Alexiel knew that the human was already needing more. "That's right baby, come to Lexi..."

The curtain closed behind them.

A few moments later, Alexiel stepped out grinning. She gave that woman a thorough kiss, enough to make her pass out. She already saw the manager of the store walking by, so for her. Its going to look like she was sleeping on the job. Oh sweet revenge. That woman had it coming.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:29 pm
Damien sighed as he watched Alexiel. He knew this was in her nature so what could he do about it? He walked over to her and talked softly to her, "So are we ready to go? I'm a little hungry and I can't feed off energy like you."  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:02 pm
"Oh I don't know about that...maybe we could practice one night and see what happens by it?" she purrs playfully while giving him a hug, whispering the last part for only him to hear as she lightly traced the lobe of his ear with the tip of her warm tongue. "Besides, maybe I could help you with another hunger very soon...I promise I won't take any energy for that sort of practice.." she teased before pulling away from him.

They had her clothes picked and selected, although she pouted that they didn't pick out the undergarments yet. Guess they would have to go to another store for that and had them all be delivered express to his home so they wouldn't have to carry it. "So you said you wanted to eat right? Is that how you humans get your energy??"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:25 pm
Damien's face redden as she whispered into his ear, hoping she wasn't thinking what he was thinking. He shook his head, getting the thoughts out of his mind.
They exited the store as he spoke, "Yes I need food. That's how all people get most of their energy. Or at least physical energy." He looked at her, "What about you? Do you eat?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:38 pm
"Not really. We can, it won't hurt us or anything, but we just haven't given the thought of doing it. Why? Is it good? Human food I mean."

Wrapping her arms loosely around his waist, she was still wearing the outfit that she left his house in, she looks up at him curiously. Her bottom lip slightly sticking out in a slight unknowingly pout. Her tawny gold eyes shining with curiosity as she waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm
He smiled at her, "Well I like human food, but its a matter of taste. Sort of when you want a different kind of energy." He walked into a restarunt and sat down in a booth, "I could order for you, or you can share from my plate. What will it be?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:01 pm
"You keep asking me about how I feel, what I like and just been nice to me. Even though you know that I'm a demon who feeds off of your sexual energy." she gave him a small soft smile, her eyes softening considerablly. "You have got to be the second human who has ever been this nice to me. All my other masters except you two always take,take,take. Then I feed and its the end. But your different."

Blinking for a moment, she shook her head as if clearing any other thoughts that were plaguing her mind in this moment.

"Sorry for my sudden somewhat out burst Damien." she said this, because other humans were nearby. "But to answer your first question, I'll just nibble off of your plate and see if I like it or not. But...only if you promise me one thing." Her lips curled up slightly, "if you feed me.."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm
He smiled a little, "I feel special now. Two out of how many?" He shook his head, "Then agan, don't tell me, I would be crushed if it was two." He looked at the menu and sighed, "Sure...I'll feed you. Just wait until after I order. I'm sure you don't like to be interrupted when you're feeding."

A waitress came over to their table as he order two waters and a steak dinner. He waited until she was gone before he looked at Alex. "Good thing we're out of sight with everyone, I know the manager would be complaining." He pulled Alex close and pressed his lips against her.  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:54 pm
"w-wait--what?" Her words were silenced by the feel of his lips against hers. She wasn't that hungry, but for him to be doing this intentionally. Where she didn't have to even ask, it did something to her.

Her left hand snaked around to grasp the back of his head, tangling her hand in his dark locks of hair as she pulled him slightly towards her. She deepened the kiss but took little energy from it. She just wanted the feel of his warm lips, and the taste of his kiss to be the only thing on her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm
He was a little bit curious on why he didn't feel more drained than this. He could feel her hand messing with his hair and he smiled a bit. He pulled away after a little bit and looked at her curiously.

"Alex...why doesn't it seem like you're taking a lot of energy when we do this?"  

Leodouble_08

Friendly Regular

4,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Goddess_nataku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:08 pm
She pretends to put on the innocent act as she lets her hand continue to brush and thread through his hair gently. The silky texture felt delicious against her bare hand that she just couldn't pull away from him.

"I have no idea what your talking about, I'm feeding from you the same amount as always silly." she leaned forward to kiss the corner of his lips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff