Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
When Your Time Comes, How Would You Choose To Go... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

los1 soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 am
i want to go out figting for something i turely belive in  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:47 pm
Well I don't intend to die but if I must, then chuging some methanol and wandering into some public place would be funny and interesting atleast.
Though I've always thought that the way Alan Turning went, with a cyanide laced apple was particulary peaceful and classy.  

AbsintheGorgon

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:10 pm
The fact that we die depresses me,so, I actually like to not think about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:53 pm
MediaclCunt
I don't mean to bother but how can something so natural depress you? its no different from birth, or puberty. Just a life cycle we all have. confused  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:57 pm
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt
I don't mean to bother but how can something so natural depress you? its no different from birth, or puberty. Just a life cycle we all have. confused
"Breathing depresses me...." xd

*I just wanted to say that.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:01 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt

It should breathing is for losers! talk2hand  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 am
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt

Cellular respiration is for losers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 am
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt

lol....better living through chemical osmosis, eh?  

Keevan Draco

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:23 pm
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt

dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 pm
I'd like to die in my old age at the same time as my husband while sitting in our rocking chairs out on the porch of our country cottage....to be found by our 20 kids shortly after.  

Herself Online

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:26 pm
Herself Online
I'd like to die in my old age at the same time as my husband while sitting in our rocking chairs out on the porch of our country cottage....to be found by our 20 kids shortly after.

that....is a very poetic way to go....just don't forget to leave a note for the kids and have your affairs in order before you and your husband depart the mortal plane. Funerals are for the living, and not having a game plan for the end is a huge burden on your loved ones.
( I know from experience, my mother had her affairs mostly in order, but at the time, my father was a total wreck and incapable of making serious decisions, and I noticed how the business side of death quickly tried to take advantage of my fathers grief to make a quick buck. Take care of your business early enough, and your children will not have to suffer the burden of funeral costs, insurance frauds, and those who would take advantage of your loss)

food for thought....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 pm
XWraith_LordX
Doesn't seem too morbid to me, but then again....I mean who am I to be saying that? Heh.
What exactly do you think morbid means?
In high school, I predicted the deaths of most of my classmates, my teachers, and myself. I was asked to stop after someone took it seriously. The death I predicted for myself worked into the fact I'd maintained since second grade my last words would be "I meant to do that". In my prediction, I leap from a ski lift to see if I can fly. (All of the death predictions were about that tone. My art teacher got drunk, fell asleep in a field, and was trampled to death by cows. My high school crush creates a sound-sensitive bomb for a practical joke but sets it off himself with his music [which he might yet do...])
My ideal death has always been to sacrifice myself for the people I love, something... well, being me, visually brilliant and overdramatic. But I doubt that will ever happen.

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 pm
Keevan Draco
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
XWraith_LordX
Digital Malevolence
MediaclCunt

lol....better living through chemical osmosis, eh?
Precisely! razz  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm
I always thought it would be romantic to die of consumption, but on reflection I think it would be an awful way to go.

I try not to think about too much, but maybe I should. I know it's natural, and a part of life, but I've had several traumatc, near-death experiences, and they scared the s**t out of me. Death isn't bad, but dying? I really hate thinking about it. I don't usually think about my death either, I think about other people's, and animals' deaths that I've known, and how I really don't want to go that way.

*shudders*  

trampyre

Obeydontstray

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:49 pm
I sense there's something in the wind...

I wanna take a running start off a cliff and jump into the ocean. You know the quick kill, the sea being your last vision. Yea. That would be a suicide though. Non suicide would be in the mosh pit at a rock concert.

At my funeral I'd be buried in a Kiss coffin, with my AC/DC shirt and my holey jeans, a Beatles album under my arm and my headphones in my ears. My friends would all drink to my rememberance and listen to Rob Zombie, then lead my hearse out to the graveyard by a posession of motorcycles and bury me under the willow tree in my favorite graveyard. Yea, I thought about this before .

...that feels like there's tragedy at hand.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff