Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sniches Get Stiches{{Open,MarenShmaren And TeHsChNoZbErRy}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What The Heck, Free Gold!
  Gold!
  You're Dumb. Me: Well, You're A Poll Whore.
View Results

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 pm
((Going to sleep. Be back tomarrow, but not for long I'm going to have company over. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:35 pm
((Yeah, I have to turn in too, cya ^.^ ))  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

MarenShmaren

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:04 pm
Danny gave the kid he was fighting a few good punches before he was pulled away by the principal. "Hey, he started it!" Danny tried to tell him as he was dragged away. "Hey, Avery!" he tried to shout, he wanted to get her attention. "Avery wait by the auditorium door, I'll be out in a few minutes!" he shouted.

"Shut up, you're coming with me Danny." the principal said as they walked away.

((Sorry I haven't been on, I'll post why in the Updates Post. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:12 pm
"Ah!" Marie watched helplessly as the principal pulled Danny away and sighed. She walked after them quietly, holding the award she'd won.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:14 pm
((Oh! I will not be on next week! I'm going out of town on a cruise where it costs twenty dollars per second to be on the internet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:45 pm
((Wow! That's alot! That must mean that it is a nice cruise. Have a great time!))

Danny had coaxed the principal into giving him two days of suspension instead of a week. If he kept this up, he would get kicked out of the school. He walked out of the office after fourty-five minutes to find Avery, who had waited. "Hey." he said, smiling.  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:48 pm
((It will be... although I'll be on it for Christmas, which'll... be different I suppose.))

"Hey," she smiled back, "So..." she put her hands in her pockets. "I never got your name," she blushed a bit, looking down.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:13 pm
((Yea, it's weird to not be at your own house for Christmas. I've never been away from home during Christmas, but I don't think it would be the same without a foot of snow! XD))

"Oh," Danny said with an embaressed smile. "I guess that would be my fault. The name's Danny. I take it that you're Avery." he said. Danny pointed to the certificate with Avery's name on it.  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm
((You get snow? Lucky!))

"I prefer Marie," she told him, then stuck her hand out, "Nice to meet you Danny," she smiled at him, being polite as usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:08 pm
((Yea, tonight I get ten inches! I'm staying in all day!))

"Alright, Marie." Danny said as he took her hand and shook it. He looked and saw that the clock said it was only the end of first period. "Do you want to go out to eat with me, an early lunch?" Danny asked. He had been in a rush and didn't get as much to eat for breakfast as he usually gets.  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:20 pm
((I got to stay home today... because I was sick XP ))
She looked at the clock, wondering what she should do. She had a test in math that day- that period. She could risk missing one, right? She bit her lip, then smiled, "Sure."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:54 am
"Alright lets go." he said with a smile. He took her hand and led her out of the school to his red Camaro. He opened the door for her and waited for her to get in. He saw Zack not too far away with some other kids, probably going out, Zack got bored at school alot.  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:46 pm
She followed him, glancing around. It was thrilling to walk out of the school during school hours, and with him holding her hand... she liked it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:36 pm
Danny's phone started to ring. He opened it up to find a text from Zack. It said that a bunch of his friends were going over to thier house for lunch. They were going to cook burgers and fries. He looked over to Marie. "Hey, you wanna eat burgers?" he asked. He wanted to make sure that she liked what they were having before he said he would come as well.  

MarenShmaren

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm
She smiled, "Yup!" she nodded, although she'd never used 'yup' before in her life. She looked at him, then looked at the grass.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff