Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
twilight ASIAN fans [discuss twilight books/movie here] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a fan?
  yes. yes. yessss. <3
  no idea.
View Results

Sapphic Babe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:41 pm
I think Twilight is quite all right. surprised
Twilight is my favorite book in the series. I liked the movie, although it seemed like it would have been awkward to watch for those who haven't read the series. o.o; That's just how I saw it. I wasn't too happy with the casting of Bella, but I think Kristen Stewart did an okay portrayal. I'm a Jacob fan but I also love Edward's perfect gentleman-liness. :3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:34 pm
i <3 emmett!  

x_iwolfe

Rayns Fyre

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:33 pm
ohmai..
everyone loves twilight xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:24 am
Rayns Fyre
ohmai..

sadly, NO. many twilight haters exist somewhere. i hope they all die. kidding xd  

julie-says-WHAAAT

x_iwolfe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:26 pm
julie-says-WHAAAT
Rayns Fyre
ohmai..

sadly, NO. many twilight haters exist somewhere. i hope they all die. kidding xd

true
but everywhere ppl talk about twilight even though they hate it  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Buahaha now this is my kind of topic![:<

The Twilight Saga...Amazes me. I mean, I've read all four books, and I did read the draft of Midnight Sun, all twelve chapters. [Yes, I'm a nerd, well, too bad!XP]

In my opinion, I think that Edward Cullen, as charming, handsome, strong, and fast as he is, he makes a big difference in Bella's life. Before, when she first came to Forks, Washington, from Phoenix, Arizona, she didn't really open up to anybody. I'd say he made her open up, and discuss what she feels more. He can read everyone else's mind but hers, which is truly fascinating.

[Isa]Bella gained popularity quickly at her new school, she mostly caught almost all the guys' attention, especially Edward's. She feels like he's been...avoiding her?I don't exactly know which word I'm specifically trying to use.

Alice, I found a little interesting. She was indeed, bright. Her and Edward were close as "siblings", though I found it hard to understand why she didn't know where she came from.

Emmett was...Cool. Lol. Don't know how any simpler I can get than that [x

Jasper...I liked how in the movie, Jasper's eyes sort of bulged out when he saw Bella. He tried hard enough not to kill her, knowing that he was still a new "vegetarian" in the family. I thought he was a little quiet, though.

Carlisle was...A good-looking doctor xd Ah, I thought of him as a great father-figure for Edward - he wanted Edward to do what was best, and to do what he felt was right. Great person, eh?[:

Esme was really kind. She loved Bella's lullaby, the one that Edward had written to play on the piano. I thought she was sweet ^^

Rosalie was a little stubborn, I can tell you that. I found it as if she got jealous of Bella for her spending so much time with Edward, ever since Edward started talking to her, and hanging out with her.

I know this is long, but hey, I'm a big fan, big enough to write this much xp
I'm not saying that all I do is read and talk about Twilight, because I have a life, too. [:

xdearpanda

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

julie-says-WHAAAT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:08 pm
x_iwolfe
julie-says-WHAAAT
Rayns Fyre
ohmai..

true
but everywhere ppl talk about twilight even though they hate it

i totally agree, even though they hate it, they still talk about it. and i know some people who hates twilight even though they havent read the books yet! @__@ they just plainly dislike it without even trying to read it just to join those twilight haters something. they suck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 pm
ninjaangel14
Buahaha now this is my kind of topic![:<

The Twilight Saga...Amazes me. I mean, I've read all four books, and I did read the draft of Midnight Sun, all twelve chapters. [Yes, I'm a nerd, well, too bad!XP]

In my opinion, I think that Edward Cullen, as charming, handsome, strong, and fast as he is, he makes a big difference in Bella's life. Before, when she first came to Forks, Washington, from Phoenix, Arizona, she didn't really open up to anybody. I'd say he made her open up, and discuss what she feels more. He can read everyone else's mind but hers, which is truly fascinating.

[Isa]Bella gained popularity quickly at her new school, she mostly caught almost all the guys' attention, especially Edward's. She feels like he's been...avoiding her?I don't exactly know which word I'm specifically trying to use.

Alice, I found a little interesting. She was indeed, bright. Her and Edward were close as "siblings", though I found it hard to understand why she didn't know where she came from.

Emmett was...Cool. Lol. Don't know how any simpler I can get than that [x

Jasper...I liked how in the movie, Jasper's eyes sort of bulged out when he saw Bella. He tried hard enough not to kill her, knowing that he was still a new "vegetarian" in the family. I thought he was a little quiet, though.

Carlisle was...A good-looking doctor xd Ah, I thought of him as a great father-figure for Edward - he wanted Edward to do what was best, and to do what he felt was right. Great person, eh?[:

Esme was really kind. She loved Bella's lullaby, the one that Edward had written to play on the piano. I thought she was sweet ^^

Rosalie was a little stubborn, I can tell you that. I found it as if she got jealous of Bella for her spending so much time with Edward, ever since Edward started talking to her, and hanging out with her.

I know this is long, but hey, I'm a big fan, big enough to write this much xp
I'm not saying that all I do is read and talk about Twilight, because I have a life, too. [:

i really enjoyed reading your post. biggrin
im a twilight nerd too. LOL. and im a harry potter fan but i love twilight more 4laugh and like you, im not an over obssesed fan and talk about twilight all the time because i have a real life too.. its just that Meyer did a pretty good job of making us hypnotize and be in their world (edward and bella's world i mean) i so Love twilight whee and we just appreciate the story. a work of fiction that really would make us go beyond REALITY. <3

and i have to agree with using the word AVOID. coz really Edward was avoiding Bella and the whole time when Edward's avoiding Bella he just cant resist to know what she thinks of him till he became so OBSESS of thinking about her.. heart
i really like MIDNIGHT SUN more than twilight, bella's thoughts in twilight are kinda boring sometimes. lol. i really like reading Edward's thoughts, and the fact there that he didn't have a clue that Bella was as same as OBSESS thinking about him too. and the fact that he doesnt have a clue that HE DAZZLES her.. wheeeee whee too bad, midnight sun is not yet finished.. hope Meyer would finish writing it biggrin

julie-says-WHAAAT

julie-says-WHAAAT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:23 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:13 pm
I loved the books!
I love Japer more than Edward though...

mrgreen  

M e e G g y

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:42 pm
<.<" Jasper is a little more lovable than Edward. xd

I wish Jesse Spencer was cast as Jasper in the movie. Seems so much more fitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:43 pm
M e e G g y
I loved the books!

mrgreen

hehe
ur just like meh bestie friend  

x_iwolfe

julie-says-WHAAAT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 pm
M e e G g y
I loved the books!

mrgreen

well, i have to agree, robert pattinson is HOT. but the guy who's playing jasper is quite hotter eek

but im more into robert still 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 pm
julie-says-WHAAAT
M e e G g y
I loved the books!

mrgreen

well, i have to agree, robert pattinson is HOT. but the guy who's playing jasper is quite hotter eek

You're right, Rob is..ehh, I wouldn't say hot. I would say... adorable.
But, speaking of Jackson Rathbone...I'd say Sexy!

whee  

M e e G g y

julie-says-WHAAAT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 pm
M e e G g y
julie-says-WHAAAT
M e e G g y
I loved the books!

mrgreen

You're right, Rob is..ehh, I wouldn't say hot. I would say... adorable.
But, speaking of Jackson Rathbone...I'd say Sexy!

whee

agrees. he really is SEXY 3nodding

but i love robert more. LOL xd

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out