Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
The progress thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:46 am
Week 10: Lost 1lb. eek Fuzzykit does it again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:48 pm
August 6-August 11= 199lbs  

Papple

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:46 am
Week 11: Gained 1lb- I half expected it, I've been bad this week. Now that I'm at floor weight, I need to up the stakes a bit, because it always gets tough here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:01 am
Week 12: Maintained weight, still at floor weight. I've been eating more chocolate than usual this week because of stress: I ate the most on Tuesday because of my first driving lesson, and a lot yesterday because of the exam results (I ate before out of fear, and after in celebration). sweatdrop Plus I've been ill and my periods are still severely whacked. But no worries- this next week I'll be getting myself back on track.  

Fuzzykit

Papple

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:39 am
It's my first week at college, and inbetween work and classes I dropped three pounds. It's a lot for me in one week, so I'm not sure what will happen next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:16 am
Whoops! Missed out a week. sweatdrop

Week 13: Hovered

Week 14: Hovered

Will definitely be losing weight from now on in- it's back to school for me, and I'll be too stressed and/ or busy to eat much once again.  

Fuzzykit

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:14 am
Week 14: Lost 1lb.

Week 15: Hovered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:43 am
Week 1: No weight change. Drank at least a gallon of water every day. More hectic then normal work week led to no time for exercise.
Current weight: 280

7Vigger

Fuzzykit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:53 pm
Week 16: Lost a little over 1lb. Am now officially 2lb under my floor weight. However I still feel extremely gross. Hm...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:41 pm
This is my first time posting here but i know what happened in the first couple of week when i started losing weight.Im going to skip a few weeks

week 1:lost 3 pounds no changes

week 4:lost about 12 pounds and started to notice that alot of the fat from my neck was going away.

week 6:lost about 18 pounds a few things were still changing

week 8: lost about 22 pounds my mom tells me im losing weight to fast and she was worried something would happen to me.

week 10: already at about 29 pounds those 2 weeks i lost alot of weight for some odd reason.

week 12: only lost 31 pounds I was kinda disapointed because i know i can do better.

and im just going to skip the other weeks and im going to go where i am now

week week 16:ive lost a total of 39 pounds and im actually looking way better than i looked before

current weight:265

hiroshi726
Crew

Miya12
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:30 am
beginning of week one for miya12

-Weight lost: none.

-curent weight: 9st 11 (137 lb)

-weight still to lose: 39 lb

-Feeling: Okay. must get back in to the hang of losing it now, i've been snacking for way to long

-Any fitter? oh god no lol, me. fit. never  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:58 am
end of week one for miya12

-Weight lost: gained 1 lb

-curent weight: 9st 12 (138 lb)

-weight still to lose: 40 lb

-Feeling: i thought as its the first of the month tomorrow i'll start again and be more focused as i haven't really been putting much effot in

-Any fitter? no, and its that time of the month so i feel to much like crap to throw myself in to exersising  

Miya12
Vice Captain

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:19 pm
You're all doing so well that I thought I'd just stand over here and be a cheerleader for a while. Way to go! *cheer, kick, pompom shake*

And now for my stats:

Started Weight Watchers: 9 March 2006

Weight Loss Goal: 22 pounds

Total Loss: 7.4 pounds as of 26 March 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take three walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

Recent Rewards: I try to reward myself every time I weigh in at Weight Watchers and have lost weight rather than gained/maintained. I don't think that rewarding myself with food is going to help me lose any weight, so I'm discovering new "prizes" for myself whenever there's something to celebrate. So far that means I've "earned" myself 3 rewards, because I've weighed in on 3 Sundays. First week, a new blouse. Second week, a new pair of shoes. Third week, a new lip color(Raspberry Tea lip shine by Aveda, very pretty and delicate). I'm thinking that this week if I've done well again, I'll get myself a pedicure so that my toes will be all cute when the weather warms up enough for me to wear the new sandals I bought last week.

Non-Weight Goal: When my mother visits in May, I will be able to take long walks around my town with her, show her the sights, and not get too tired to have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:31 am
Started Weight Watchers: 9 March 2006

Weight Loss Goal: 22 pounds

Total Loss: 10.8 pounds as of 2 April 2006

Fitness: I work out in the gym once a week; take a minimum of three half-hour (or more) walks weekly; do stomach rolls/crunches/situps once a week; do deep/forceful breathing exercises once a day.

This Week's Reward: I bought myself a new snood. Also, at Weight Watchers meeting today, I won a lunch container by naming 31 healthy breakfast and lunch foods that one could schlep to the office, on an airplane, or otherwise eat on the go. The second-place person named 14 and got a free points tracker.

Non-Weight Goal: When my mother visits in May, I will be able to take long walks around my town with her, show her the sights, and not get too tired to have fun.

I get my walking in by walking to and from WW meeting on Sundays, to and from the grocery store on Mondays, and by going to the gym in my apartment building and walking on the elliptical machine at least one other day during the week.

My first weight loss goal is 22 pounds. Once I've lost that, I'll reassess whether I want/need to lose more.  

Divash
Vice Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

3,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chemicat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:34 pm
Week 1, 2 and 3 I lost 5 lbs each week. (A lot, I know... but I made some drastic changes.)

I will post on Sunday to tell how week 4 went. 3nodding  
Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games