Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:44 pm
"Uh righty O' then...well hows about me getting the hell out of here." He smiles walking off feeling slightly less phased...then falling right on face and just sitting there for a very long while...not moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:07 pm
Yoshaki
"Uh righty O' then...well hows about me getting the hell out of here." He smiles walking off feeling slightly less phased...then falling right on face and just sitting there for a very long while...not moving.
hey who are you? *Rin asks as she squats down in front of Jake and looks him in the eye*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:13 pm
Blackrose01111
Yoshaki
hey who are you? *Rin asks as she squats down in front of Jake and looks him in the eye*
Still staring into the ground he frowns slightly, "Jake...just call me Jake." he gets up on his hands and knees and stands up smiling and crimsion in the deepest way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:21 pm
I'm Rin are you new here 'cause I am to if you are we could go exploring together then get dinner or something *Rin says putting out her hand*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:26 pm
Blackrose01111
I'm Rin are you new here 'cause I am to if you are we could go exploring together then get dinner or something *Rin says putting out her hand*
"Err...I would but...I gotta ruuun!" Halfway through his sentance he was already off to his room. He hit something almost before he could leave the hall and ended up falling once again, "Someone up there hates me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:31 pm
I guess he doesn't like people *Rin says to herself and goes and knocks on Jake's door*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:34 pm
"Who might that be knocking on my chamber door?" He laughs on the inside thinking about what an idiot he must of looked like, "It's open.:  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:38 pm
Hi wow cool room *Rin says walking in* ya sure ya don't wanna walk around with me? please I'm like brand new here *Rin says and sits down on Jake's bed*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:44 pm
"Give me one second to gather my wits and then I'll answer." He bashes his head against the wall about five times then turns around and smiles, "Righty O' then where to?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:50 pm
we were gonna go walk around the school *Rin says as she grabs Jake's hand and they walk out the door*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:55 pm
"Right then one more second," He smiles and grabs himself a coat and a scarf and walks on out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:57 pm
OK then let's go get dinner or something I haven't eaten since I left home like 12 hours ago *She said as she started to go one way stopped and looked around*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:00 pm
"OK then what did you have in mind?" he himself wasn't so hungery but he wasn't completely sure how to walk at the time so he wouldn't particularly care.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:01 pm
I don't really know whatever's around I guess *Rin said as she grabed Jake's hand and started running*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:10 pm
"Gah!" He almost tripped and fell once again as he was basically dragged away.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff