Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
- A Long Goodbye to Fattie McFatterson Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:58 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: A three-cheese chicken lean cuisine with some extra veggies (so freakin filling, and only 300 calories!)

- Dinner: Oops! e_e I went to burger king, but only because I wanted one of those chicken sandwiches. I think now that I've had it, I won't want it for a long time now. I had the sandwich, mac 'n cheese (yeah, BK has it now!), and water. But I'm still under my calorie limit for the day, so it's fine.

Exercise: About 35 minutes of yoga/small bit of strength exercises, about 230 cals on DDR (played from like, 11:40-midnight, the boyfriend had to go to sleep, or I would have done more)

WiiFit Age: 18... I decided to do it after all. xD

Wow, I haven't done WiiFit in ages o.o But I think it's because I'm afraid I've gained xD Although if I did, I really think it would just be muscle, because I've been keeping my calorie intake between 1000-1200 per day, and to maintain my current weight I would need like ~2400 per day, according to most of the calculators out there. And I haven't done yoga in ages either ;-; I fink I'm getting lazy when it comes to wiifit 'n yoga. ~sigh~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:51 am

What I ate today:

- Lunch: A turkey/cheddar sandwich, 4 baby carrot sticks with light ranch, 1/2 an orange

- Dinner: Cube steak on bun with cheddar and ketchup, deep fried french fries (home made)

- Snack: A bit of mashed potatoes and an orange

Exercise: 300 calories on DDR

WiiFit Age: Didn't do body test

I'm really confused on how I should eat. Not WHAT I should eat... because I've got that basically covered..but recently, since I've been eating so many fruits and vegetables and more balanced meals, I'm very rarely hungry... but I know that if I don't eat every so often, my metabolism will slow down. But the thing is, I really don't want to eat if I'm not hungry! ._. So I don't know if I should eat every once in a while, or really only eat when I'm hungry... I guess I just don't see the need to throw in extra calories to eat when I'm not even hungry, even though I'd just have like, an orange or something. I couldn't even finish my whole lunch today (I have like, 4 bites left of the sandwich, but still, I didn't finish it.)

Now, I normally wouldn't be worried, but with the way I'm eating now, I generally eat like, below 1000 calories a day, but like I said, I have energy and I'm not hungry... but then I hear the whole "o no, below 1200 = starvation mode!" yet I'm still dropping weight at a fairly decent pace ~knock on wood~..so I guess it's fine? I've been trying to actually eat LARGER meals, because I'm afraid of the starvation mode thing.. but... if that were true, why am I still losing weight? o.o;

I weighed in yesterday at 193-194, that's the smallest I've been in a while ^_^  

Kasumi Kama

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:32 pm
I'd keep eating when you aren't hungry because you will eat less. When you are hungry you tend to eat more then you should.

hope that helped.

p.s. WAY TO GO!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Yeah, I've noticed that.. one day I pigged out on spaghetti because I was so hungry >< I had such a huge helping...xD Way more than I needed.

Thanks! Hopefully 10 more will be gone soon, too! ^_^

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm

What I ate today:

- Lunch: A rigatoni lean cuisine, 2 slices of bread

- Dinner: 1 cheesy breadstick, herb-seasoned rice with a boneless, skinless chicken breast... I don't know about the calories in this, I couldn't find a box or anything...

- Snack: 2 cheesy breadsticks

Exercise: Waitressing from 6-9:15, Self: Bikini Ready, Fast! workout movie

WiiFit Age: Didn't finish body test

Holy crap, I ate a huge dinner! I might have taken in more calories today than I did on Christmas, but that's because I ate Pizza Hut... xd Today was the last day we could take home a free employee meal, so I figured I might as well get something, so I went with cheese sticks.

I'll just burn a bunch of calories tonight, I'm not too tired from work. It was pretty dead.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:03 pm
Just read through your journal. Way to go!

When to eat? It's best to have a set schedule. Doing so can regulate your metabolism. In a good way.

You like the wii fit? =) I am at my dad and step mom's house right now and I am absolutely addicted O_O. I spend two hours on it a day. lol.

<3 best of luck!  

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:19 pm

Thanks! smile

Yeah, I love the WiiFit! I used to do the yoga/strength like, every single day... but... I've been kinda lacking recently. xD But I think I'm gonna start up again soon. When I first started playing, I just did a lot of the balance games. Then I actually got into the other stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:23 pm
I'm very tempted at getting a wii fit  

Soi Tsuba

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am

Oops, didn't post for yesterday! I ate really sporadically throughout the day because I was in GB shopping, but in all I ate:

- A small bit of salmon with corn and a side salad (went to Perkins)

- A super greasy personal pan pepperoni pizza from the gas station... but I ate the 4 small slices at different times throughout the day.

- An alfredo lean cuisine with 2 slices of bread, orange juice smoothie

I finally got the tragus done! But I think she pierced it way too high. It's not even in the middle. -.- grrrrr! Why do I have to be so unlucky with piercings? xD Oh well, as long as it stays in, I guess I'll be fine. I don't really know about migration with cartilage piercings, so...

And I did pick up some skinny jeans! I think they look good. I'll be posting pictures of the tragus and skinny jeans later on tonight, most likely.

What I ate today:

- Lunch: A cheese/rice/chicken lean cuisine with 2 slices of bread

- Dinner: Chicken alfredo with broccoli, an orange

Exercise: Waitressing from 4-7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 am
can't wait to see~! I'm going to get some new jeans myself today. heart  

Soi Tsuba

Jasmine Clash

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:11 pm
Oh, lol I suck at those balance games! They make my wii age go up sweatdrop

But the yoga's kick a**, man. lol. xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Soi Tsuba
can't wait to see~! I'm going to get some new jeans myself today. heart

Great! ^_^ You should post some pics too! xd

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:24 pm
Lovegasim
Oh, lol I suck at those balance games! They make my wii age go up sweatdrop

But the yoga's kick a**, man. lol. xD

Haha, when I first started playing it, my ages were like... always in the high 30s, low 40s xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

I'm so frustrated at the moment. -.- I keep trying on clothes to go to a new years thing tonight, and nothing looks good. And the skinny jeans I bought already got, like, looser than they were in the store, they don't even cling. Maybe wearing them for a couple hours makes them loosen up. I got two pairs that said ultra skinny leg, these are the ones I'm wearing in the pictures. They don't even touch my calves... see, this is where I get frustrated. My freaking love handles are so big that I have to wear a size 16/18, yet even in SKINNY jeans, my legs aren't big enough for the jeans to actually lay like they are supposed to. Every shirt I wear, I have a disgusting muffin top, once again because of the love handles. I'm so sick of it.. -_-' Yet they're going to be close to the last thing to go, from what I've read.

User Image

User Image

User Image

^ Oh, and the face in that last picture... I didn't realize I was making that face, I think that's just how I normally look... no wonder people say I always look cranky. e.e

Kasumi Kama

Kasumi Kama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Oh, and what I ate today:

- Turkey/cheddar sandwich with carrot sticks n ranch

- Burger with gravy, cheddar and onion on a bun, potatoes with bacon

I guess I just didn't care today, either. e.e; I hate when I get in these freaking moods... xd

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff