Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A Look in The Eye (Dread_Detective & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:27 am
((Skipping to school.))

Abbie pulled on her cutest outfit she could find in her closet. A pair of skinny jeans and a cute top. She wanted to look her best just incase she saw Basil again. Everytime she thought of him, her heart fluttered wildly. "He's just a boy." She reminded herself as she finished doing her hair. She shoved all her things into her bag and left the house, climbed into her little car and drove off to school, crossing her fingers to bump into him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:46 am
Basil checked his hair in the rear view mirror of his town car, which was a hybrid of course, unlike some of the other makers this one looked like a Lexus even though there was no label. "That hair of yours isn't going to change even if you keep brushing it back like that." Teased Samantha as they drove towards school, luckily for Basil Samantha's friends would not be too difficult and ignore his actions towards Abbie.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 pm
Abbie parked quickly in a far spot away from all the jocks and cheerleaders in their fancy cars. She sighed and quickly scurried into the school and to her locker. She pulled it open and peered into the mirror. "Gah." She complained sadly and fixed hre hair a bit before pulling out her things for english lit first period. She had time to kill so she went into the library and pulled out a book and went and sat in her favorite chair in the far back of the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:19 pm
Basil saw Abbie bob and weave through the jocks and thier girlfriends, and without another word the rich boy followed her. As soon as he saw her in the Library Basil smiled as in the corner of his eye he saw a group of cheerleaders change direction, ever since he had turned down thier captain for a date, they avoided him like the plague. "Well, good morning Abbie." He mused as he put down his books for his first period government class.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:40 am
Abbie tried to hide a smile behind her book before setting it down. "Hello Basil. It would seem you have a thing for coming and finding me." She laughed, getting up to set the book back on its proper place in the shelves. "So how are you this morning? I'd imagine tired from the other night... You stayed much longer than I." She smiled with a shrug. "How long did the party go to?" She asked, trying to keep talking so she wouldn't sit and stare at him. She knew she was falling for a mysterious rich boy, who's been known to be quite... something. But she was falling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:25 am
Basil smiled, "It helps that you smell like strawberries so if I ever need to find you, my nose will lead the way." He said hoping it didn't offend her. "I'm doing well this morning, the party was a bit dull without a certain girl but otherwise it was fine." "It stopped around 1 or so but I went to bed before that, did you enjoy the party?" He asked her, making sure to keep eye contact with her.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 am
Abbie smiled softly. "I'm glad my scent appeals to you. It must be my perfume. I never leave without it." She nodded softly. "I did enjoy the party. I was sort of like a fish out of water, but someone was there with a hose to keep me alive." She giggled, flashing a brilliant smile. "What do you have first?" She asked, eyeing his textbooks. "I have advanced English Lit first. My favorite class!" She grinned, clapping her hands happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:10 pm
The vampire boy chuckled in amusement to her metphor. " My first class is government, not my favorite class by any measure. I'm also in Advanced English Literature but I think my class is after yours. Do want to walk to class? I don't want to be the reason you are late." He said helping Abbie with her books.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Abbie blushed a soft scarlet colour. "Sure, I'd love that." She mumbled. She took her book and held them closely to her chest. "Yeah, I'm not a fan of Gov. I didn't opt to take it this year. It has no real use to me... Government is corrupted anyhow. It always has been. Probably always will be. No matter where you are." She shrugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:36 pm
Basil nodded, "I try and stay out of poltics, after a while it seems all the same to me. I had to take it because it's a requirement for all seniors, otherwise I would be in the same English Literature class as you." He said with a smile aimed at her. As they walked down the hallway, Basil heard what the people thought of them and of himself, and had to stop from confronting them. The classroom door appeared to soon for Basil's liking. "I'll be here when the bell rings, I think you and I have the same Biology class so maybe I can find a table for us." The scent of strawberrys lifting his senses to smell how good her blood smelled. His eardrums hummed and his normally neutral grey eyes changed to a goldden brown.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:01 am
Abbie gasped a bit. "So you wouldn't want to be in a class with me?!" She pouted cutely. "Thats mean. Butter me up then just let me down." She teased, playfully bumping into his arm with hers. She looked at the door to her class and sighed. "Well thank you very walking me to class and I look forward to seeing you later." She grinned and blew a small kiss and walked into the classroom. She however noticed the eye colour change and sat down in her class thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:34 am
The vampire's face colored for a brief moment, and then he walked amiably to his government class where Samantha was waiting for him. "You like her a lot don't you? Be careful Basil, I've heard what people are thinking about just walking with her and it's not all good." His shrug told her he would deal with it. "It's not as if I'm trying to be popular and be liked by everyone. This girl is different from most of them, she's smart and funny and.." He trailed off trying to make the case that Abbie hopefully wouldn't find out about his eye color changing.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 am
Abbie doodles absentmindedly. Usually her attention was always on the teacher. Especially in english... but today it was different. She couldn't stop thinking about him. About his eyes. She doodled a pair of dark mysterious eyes, behind which held many secrets. She knew there was something different about him. But she wasn't quite sure yet. The class past slowly but soon the bell rang. Abbie's face lit up, remembering his promise to walk with her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Basil leaned against the wall across for the door so she would see him unaware of the glances people were casting on him. His eye color was still golden but otherwise he seemed normal. Samantha had unsuccessfully tried to get him out of school so he could hunt and get away from the gorgous smell of Abbie's blood. "Have fun?" He asked making sure to walk side by side with her.  

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Abbie grinned and nodded. "I doddled all class actually." Holding up her notebook for him to look at. "Eyes... dark ones then suddenly they become a different colour entirely. It was inspired by someone." She looked up at him questionably, seeing if he'd let her in on the secret. She sighed and decided he wouldn't. "So bio next eh?" She asked with a soft smile. She tucked her hair behind her ear a bit, blushing as people looked at her. "Is there something wrong with me?" She asked worriedly. "Everyone is looking at me."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff