Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Your Characters
Get to know your characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:47 pm
Where would you prefer to be instead of the situation you're in at the moment?
BB:"Well, I'd call hiding out from the cops a good situation to want to get away from. I guess I'd like to be in a sitaution that many people think is a bad deal. Can't think of anything off hand, but that's the type of thing I'd like to be in right now."
Question:"Do you think the future will yield flying cars and whatnot?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:29 am
Character: Ionex Froz Dimori
Appearance: Caucasian male, ruffled white hair, crystal blue eyes, blue short sleeve shirt, loose fitting blue jeans, white shoes, two white straps crossing over his chest, a white lab coat. Special features include his mechanical right arm, linked to other biotech integrated into his body, including his right eye.

Question: Do you think the future will yield flying cars and whatnot?
Answer: "If I have anything to say about it, they sure damn will! I am the #1 genius on my entire planet! Hahaha! *ahem* Oh sure, they may worry about what that kind of technology would do if the wrong people get their hands on it. Trial and error I say, for everything sees use in many ways...and if someone wants it badly enough, they will get it. I'd focus on counter measures so you don't have to worry as much. Don't even get me started on how I have to rethink and redesign what goes into the inner workings of a royal space flagship and my freaking Think Tank! Speaking of which...I have an interdimensional generator to work on." *goes off to work*

New Question: If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why? (real world or fantasy, there are no limits)  

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 am
If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
Bisanna: "I'd like to meet the God or whatever it was that thought it was funny to give me this stupid power, and rip them a new one! I would like just once to be normal, not be called a freak!"
Question: "Do you believe in the death penalty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 pm
Character Name: Kamine
Appearance: Pink-white hair long in front short in back, back hat with cat ears, cat tail, black dress with a cross design and checker design on the pockets (Where he's from, this isn't considered cross-dressing..), blue eyes, pale skin, knee-high socks

Question- Do you believe in the death penalty?

Answer- "I-I don't think anyone deserves to die no matter what they do... Although I guess to say something like that is hypocritical because I think I should die..."

New Question- If you had the ability to transform into any one animal, what would it be and why?  

Rylipop

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:31 pm
Question: If you had the ability to transform into any one animal, what would it be and why?

Xeros: "I have the ability do such a thing and my favorite animal would have to be...well, I'd have to say a wolf. The agility and senses they command are amazing, and well suited for my life style. It's hard to pick my favorite one, but I use that form the most often."

Raze: "Most wouldn't believe me, for they think I'd chose a bat or other dark creature...I'm always perceived that way. Anyway, I would like to be a bird of some sort. Maybe a falcon or eagle. To be able to fly in the sky so gracefully, so carefree...That would be wonderful."

Murdoc: "Hmm, I'm not sure myself really. I love many kinds of animals, but I'd say I'd like to be a dog. Preferably a Siberian husky. Loyal, smart, and strong."

Rift: "Animal? Do you by chance mean a Pokémon? If that's the case, I'd like to be one that is strong and elegant in nature. A Lucario would seem to fit the bill."

New Question: Do you believe in the concept of good and bad luck? Why so?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:39 pm
]Quention biggrin o you believe in the concept of good and bad luck? Why so?

Dante: Partially. I've seen Ross get beaten, and he's basically a good luck charm when it comes to gambling, so there has to be some. But then again... I wouldn't really know any good luck.

Walter: No. Because I just dont.

Question: Do you believe in Fate? Or is it all up to you?

The Mysterious Gunslinger

Deatre Cyanide
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 pm
Question: Do you believe in Fate? Or is it all up to you?

Name: Miss Scarrow
Appearance: Long black hair, black eyes, pale skin, and depending on situation, formal clothing, or a plain white shirt, black pants, brown boots and gloves, stray hat with a navy blue sash

Scarrow: "Yes, for one, I know her personally, and two, all my life, everything has been up to Fate. No decision has ever been my own.

Question: Do you have a pet peeve?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:58 pm
Do you have a pet peeve?
BB: "Yes. I believe in being clean, not that I'm a neat freak or anything mind you, but I don't understand people who like to stay dirty for longer than they have to. How can they stand that?! It drives me up a wall!! Don't even get me started on people who don't use deoderant!"
Question:"What do you think the world would be like without you in it?"  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

The Mysterious Gunslinger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:14 pm
Question: What do you think the world would be like without you in it?

Name: Randall Korsch
Appearance: Slicked back, black hair, white shirt with a coat or just a white shirt, black pants, black dress shoes. Cold, black eyes, pale skin, skull ring, a cane, and a bony figure.

Dante:... I have no idea.

Walter: How should I know.

Randall: A living Hell.

Question: Where do you want to go when you die? Heaven, Hell or Purgatory?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 am
Question: Where do you want to go when you die? Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory?

Name: Eod
Appearance: Dark brown hair, tan skin, dark grey eyes, brown leather coat, white shirt, black pants, brown boots, and a beer bottle is always in his hand.

Scarrow: I am fated to go to Hell.

Eod: Been kicked out of Heaven n' Hell, neither was a pretty place...so I guess I'm going to be headed for Purgatory. Can't wait to see what it's like there!

Question: Do you believe a sacrifice could save a world from dying, if it was done correctly?

Deatre Cyanide
Crew

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:38 am
Question: Do you believe a sacrifice could save a world from dying, if it was done correctly?

Murdoc: "I'll answer on behalf of the Dimori's, seeing as they consider this a tender subject. Though it pains me as well to admit to it...yes, I believe it is possible. The eldest out of their siblings had to make such a choice to save their planet and many others. It was so sad...for the one he had to kill...was his fiancée. I don't think it was avoidable, though she knew that it was a possibility one day, yet chose not to tell anyone. She did not leave this world with any regrets..."

Rift: "Honestly, no I do not believe in sacrifices. Though, I can realize when there is something or someone you would protect with your very life, so everyone can live their lives, as is their right...then I consider it an option."

New Question: Which would you prefer: infinite wisdom or infinite youth?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:49 pm
Question: Which would you prefer: infinite wisdom or infinite youth?

Kamine- Well, I wouldn't be able to handle infinite wisdom.. what if my head exploded? @.@ Infinite youth would be fine, but only if I was still able to die.

New Question- If you had the chance to completely change the world, what would you change, if anything?  

Rylipop

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:51 am
If you had the chance to completely change the world, what would you change if anything?

Jestin Wise
Age confused ?
Appearence: White from head to toe to wingtip, except for sky blue eyes and golden chained shackles on wrists, neck, and ankles. Wings: shimmer and see through (They're more for show as she can actually fly without them).

"Well, I would not change the world that much, if I did, Iwouldn't have anything to protect heheh. smile But I think I'd change things so that humans would not fight each other as much, I suppose."

Do you have many people around you who think they're in love with you, but you suspect they aren't really?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:52 pm
Question: Do you have many people around you who think they're in love with you, but you suspect they aren't really?

Randy: "No, as far as I know or care to know, everyone that I care about feels the same way about me."

Question: Do you have a secret crush?  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:20 pm
Question: Do you have a secret crush?

Murdoc: "Ugh...don't, just please don't ask that. Any crush I’ve had ended in two ways. Rejection and winding up as just a friend. It seems to be my choices in people and bad timing. I wonder...does anyone have a crush on me? That's what I'd really like to know..." *sigh*

Xeros: "None that I know of. I'm always busy out in the woods, communing with nature or spending time with family. I'm not around many that would have in interest in me, so it would be a surprise if anyone cared that way for me."

Raze: "No...I had one before, but that was short lived. Planet exploding and not knowing where she was as it happened kind of kills that."

Ionex: "Hmm, can't say I have one. Never found the time, and even when I think about it...I don't know what I'd look for. I'm quite sure I couldn't find someone that will be on the same level as me far as scientific matters are concerned...but I'm sure I can find other great traits in another."

Rift: "Umm, y-yeah...I do. I try not to think too deeply into it...not because it's not a strong one. Quite the opposite...and I see her everyday. I don't know how she feels about me...s-so I kinda avoid thinking about it when near her." *blush*

New Question: What is your ideal day?  
Your Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces