Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
Previews of Ossyria + The Job Advancement Skills (SPOILERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:53 am
Cyberu
If you die on the ship, do you get sent to Ossyria or back to Victoria?
You get sent back to where you came from.
If you board the ship in Ellinia, you get back to Ellinia.
If you board teh ship in Orbis, you get back to Orbis.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:13 am
They have the stats for crimson balrogs on sleepywood and hidden street... I've heard of a single cleric owning 4 of them... stare When clerics are strong... They're really strong xp  

EskiaMS

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:36 am
EskiaMS
They have the stats for crimson balrogs on sleepywood and hidden street... I've heard of a single cleric owning 4 of them... stare When clerics are strong... They're really strong xp

Yes, but I hear thieves are the best choice. That Daggner attack, and soon Meso Bomb.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:56 pm
I can't say anything much about meso explosion but I heard it was... 5k to take out a jr. Balrog.
Then you have the 5 mil price tag to take out ONE of Jakum's 8 arms... sweatdrop Assasulter is good too since it's one hit so defence won't matter as much... Cheif Bandit is one of the reasons I started a Banditsin... stare  

EskiaMS

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:49 pm
Im gonna be a bandit, the future looks good!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:22 pm
EzemSlash
Shad~o
I heard there would be balrogs on the ship O_<
how am i supposed to make it there x-x;
Yes, a random chance that a GROUP of Crimson Barlogs will attack the ship.
The way you survive is, there is an area, like a hold, that you can hide in, while the pros kill the barlog getting major exp (GROUPS) and a lot of scrolls.

good thing that i'm a theif and can use dark sight xD  

Baby Vomit

Shogun Gari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:25 pm
EskiaMS
I can't say anything much about meso explosion but I heard it was... 5k to take out a jr. Balrog.
Then you have the 5 mil price tag to take out ONE of Jakum's 8 arms... sweatdrop Assasulter is good too since it's one hit so defence won't matter as much... Cheif Bandit is one of the reasons I started a Banditsin... stare

God, I'm so glad I found out about Zakuma. I want to fight her (yep....tis a girl in MY fanfic. 3nodding ) so badly. Alone. With no help. Seriously, no one in my party- I want to face all bosses by myself. I have already mastered King Slime, next is Mushmom, then Jr., next Crimson, and the big bad one herself- Zakuma, in all three forms. That's over 10 million HP, I believe, including her arms and all three forms.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:32 pm
Shad~o
EzemSlash
Shad~o
I heard there would be balrogs on the ship O_<
how am i supposed to make it there x-x;
Yes, a random chance that a GROUP of Crimson Barlogs will attack the ship.
The way you survive is, there is an area, like a hold, that you can hide in, while the pros kill the barlog getting major exp (GROUPS) and a lot of scrolls.

good thing that i'm a theif and can use dark sight xD

They'll probably get you even with Darksight. When I first saw Jr. Balrog I had Darksight on and he killed me anyway, and I hadn't so much as equipped a weapon.  

Pellendro

EzemSlash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:44 pm
Dark Sight does not negate Magic Attacks.
IIRC, I think the Crimson Barlog has a black lightning attack.
My friend also got owned by tauro thunder with Dark Sight on.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:21 pm
Shogun Gari

God, I'm so glad I found out about Zakuma. I want to fight her (yep....tis a girl in MY fanfic. 3nodding ) so badly. Alone. With no help. Seriously, no one in my party- I want to face all bosses by myself. I have already mastered King Slime, next is Mushmom, then Jr., next Crimson, and the big bad one herself- Zakuma, in all three forms. That's over 10 million HP, I believe, including her arms and all three forms.

Good luck with that... It summons Boogies when it's down to only the main body. Boogies have a "One winged Angel" style attack which lowers your HP and MP down to 1. Apparently they can do it multiple times. xp

EzemSlash

Dark Sight does not negate Magic Attacks.
IIRC, I think the Crimson Barlog has a black lightning attack.
My friend also got owned by tauro thunder with Dark Sight on.

Yep Dark sight does nothing at all against magic attacks. Right now that's still pretty limited (3-5 monsters?).
Macis' Lightning is pretty much the same as the lightning wiz's (Multiple targets in range).
I think that the Spear's overhead slash is the same too. It did 1K+ damage to my cleric with invincible on... stare
The ones I'm not too sure about anymore are Umtis (don't like torties too much either...)and firedrakes .  

EskiaMS

Pellendro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:33 pm
Yeah, the whole Tauros area-of-effect lightning means that if there are *any* pros down there fighting them, you're stuck until they clear them out. It's also why you can't hang on a rope to watch them fight.

I would guess that Darksight doesn't stop red drakes' fireballs, but that's a guess. I'll try that.

TESTED: It doesn't work. They still hit you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:45 am
surprised I can only say one thing..

Wow eek

Cativa Carni

Akuyoko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:55 am
i think bandits are a good choice fer their "meso seriese" combo:use assulter and use the meso drop thing to build up mesos, use meso guerd during that time, finally finish of all monsters in the area with meso explosion. right now bandits are poor, but that will change soon enough! twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:42 pm
Now THATS why I became a spearman xd I can't wait!  

Jeimzor

Cativa Carni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:03 pm
Dragon Roar and Sacrifice. Whao yeah baby 9)

Only thing is, if I ever reach that lvl anyway, I'll be running around with a Cleric at all times lol. How crazy would it be to do dragon Roar in Pig Beach, or Ant Tunnel xd Think of all the drops and Experiance surprised

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games