Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:09 pm
Did I hear rainbow coloured pens? You people know nothing, you think they don't exist? Well then, think again!

User Image

I knew I had one hiding somewhere...

And that's my crazy writing in the background... It's practically illegible to everyone but myself. It looks pretty at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm
My handwriting is worse. There is a reason I type.  

Glory to Alexa

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 pm
My handwriting is actually part of the reason why I use good ole' fashion notebooks. This way, when people try to pry and look at what I'm writing they won't be able to make out a word. I can read it just fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:46 pm
I get to the point where if I'm writing something passionately, my writing starts to get scary sharp and long... It begins to carry over onto several lines below it... And then I can't even read it anymore. It's evolvement down the paper is really quite fascinating!  

crimson_kanji

Animosh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:26 am
My English teacher has a fun time deciphering my crypts. I was bored with my handwriting three years ago and forced myself to write differently. Now, my "m's" "n's" "h's" droop down past the line of notebook paper, and my words slant left. I love writing, especially like that.

However, when it comes to writing my story as opposed to brainstorming and planning, I need a laptop! For some reason I feel more inspired. I love the subtle depression beneath my fingers and the small "tick, tick" it makes as you see your words scroll across the cyber paper. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:29 am
...yeah.... same here.... Maybe it's because of how much faster it is to write something using a computer, but I find it easier to write something new with a keyboard, rather than a pen. Ideas come quickly, and typing gets them out much faster.
*listening to Marilyn Manson* XD  

crimson_kanji

Tink_Bel

Lonely Creature

16,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm
typing is SO much easier! i mean, i have pretty readable hand writting, but if you wanna go back and change stuff you don't have to rewrite the whole thing or put little marks on the paper! LOVE it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:34 pm
I usually stick to typing as well smile When I try to write it I tend to write too fast so my already illegible writing becomes even more so and my hand develops a cramp XD

By the way, does anyone know what Oreo Cakesters are? (Lame name I know).
Best things ever, other than mint chocolate and mint mochas. No joke. Go try them if you haven't.  

Horsket

Toikey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:58 am
I've never had a school report where every single teacher didn't comment once on my awful penmanship. I even failed to get my pen licence in middle school - I had to write with teeny tiny pencils until I was 10 sad
But I hate typing too. THE WORLD IS AGAINST ME!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 am
Hmm, when first scribbling the to-do stuff (aka the stuff that needs to be added to a story) I think better with a pen in my hand, but to organize and write the actual story I need a computer so I can go back and put in paragraphs here and there.

I'm completely obsessed over notebooks. Even if I don't think I'll use them I have to take at least one with me wherever I go, otherwise I'll feel partly naked XD  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Magmatic

Magnetic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:45 pm
[/randomly jumping into the conversation]

I think it's so much easier on the computer. Dx I just don't write as well on paper as I do typing it all down. Part of the reason is because my hand gets tired so fast I think, haha. Most of my thinking and organizing never makes it to paper, though, it just kinda sits in my brain until I actually use it in the story. Yay for a mental filing system. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 am
@ Stelle Cadenti

Where did you get that nifty rainbow pen?!  

evolvingwolf

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 pm
Some craft store somewhere I think, not quite sure, it's really old.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:18 pm
Awww man! lol

Hey everyone! I am on a new quest! I am trying to get donations so that I can get Bibbles! See my profile for details! Thanks!  

evolvingwolf

ProfessorKC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 am
Your handwriting is just fne, dear, and I love the pen!

I actuall prefer handwriting because my little difficulties from my accident in the military do not affect my handwriting nearly as much, but this just means that someone else must type for me later and I often believe that is not fair at all.

... though i wish i had a rainbow pen of my very own ...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff