Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm
I once had this really long, scary, but cool dream! So, I was in this room with a few other people. The walls were made of human flesh and we were all instructed to do through five separate doors. I went through one, but I hesitated and somehow managed to keep to door open as I opened the net door, a few feet away. I could hear Pyramid head aproaching and I panicked and ran out of the room. Then I say JigSaw from the Saw movie and he was like, 'goodbye', but he said it in that sinister tone like I was going to die or something. So I pretneded to pick up a random golf ball on the ground and ran for it.

This was a reoccuring dream and each time I hadn't been able to escape. But this time, everything worked. I went through every door and I could go anywhere I wanted. TI was sooo flippin' awesome.

So, the whole dream I was running away from him and I got a ride from Seth Green and this one other guy that ended up killing Seth and then the car crashed into a wall. I was lost i the city and I found this carnival where this guy in my psch. class was.

I don't remembr what happened in between, btu I somehow ended up at my friend Kylie's house, then I ran over to Shayne's house, then to my house. JigSaw somehow got into my room and I was super scared at first, but then I got violent ( violence seems to be my solution to fear in all my dreams). I took random objects and beat him with ithem, then stabbed him some ridiculous amount of times before I crushed every bone in his body. I could like..feel the bone dust. It was so freaky.

I woke up all satisfied and happy. XD

There was also this other one that had occured a few times. it was simiiar, except I kept getting stuck in a single space. I have a lot of maze-like dreams, but in the successful version, I managed to bring my mom with me and we solved the puzzle..or whatever. It was really bizarre.

But I've only have ONE anime/videogame dream. And that was during Winter Break when I played 30 hours of .dothack. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:56 pm
BloodStainedKnife: That dream sounds like fun! Both those dreams sound awesome. Lucky.

Len Kagamine Vocaloid 02: That dream sounds strange, but it must have been somewhat fun to have.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:33 pm
BloodStainedKnife
I once had this really long, scary, but cool dream! So, I was in this room with a few other people. The walls were made of human flesh and we were all instructed to do through five separate doors. I went through one, but I hesitated and somehow managed to keep to door open as I opened the net door, a few feet away. I could hear Pyramid head aproaching and I panicked and ran out of the room. Then I say JigSaw from the Saw movie and he was like, 'goodbye', but he said it in that sinister tone like I was going to die or something. So I pretneded to pick up a random golf ball on the ground and ran for it.

This was a reoccuring dream and each time I hadn't been able to escape. But this time, everything worked. I went through every door and I could go anywhere I wanted. TI was sooo flippin' awesome.

So, the whole dream I was running away from him and I got a ride from Seth Green and this one other guy that ended up killing Seth and then the car crashed into a wall. I was lost i the city and I found this carnival where this guy in my psch. class was.

I don't remembr what happened in between, btu I somehow ended up at my friend Kylie's house, then I ran over to Shayne's house, then to my house. JigSaw somehow got into my room and I was super scared at first, but then I got violent ( violence seems to be my solution to fear in all my dreams). I took random objects and beat him with ithem, then stabbed him some ridiculous amount of times before I crushed every bone in his body. I could like..feel the bone dust. It was so freaky.

I woke up all satisfied and happy. XD

There was also this other one that had occured a few times. it was simiiar, except I kept getting stuck in a single space. I have a lot of maze-like dreams, but in the successful version, I managed to bring my mom with me and we solved the puzzle..or whatever. It was really bizarre.

But I've only have ONE anime/videogame dream. And that was during Winter Break when I played 30 hours of .dothack. XD

Now I would try to interpet your dream but id have to mindrape you in the process  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:29 am
omg I had nightmare I was house and tyler ( annoying kid at my school ) he following me and I started to run then he started so I found something looked the bebop and it was in the ground so I got inside of it some how he got in so tried to operate it then I kicked tyler into the only escape pod and bebop started and after it gone up like 10miles upword it started to fall then I woke up  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:39 am
i keep haveing this one dream that im falling. dont know what it means but your sapose to wake up when you fall but i dont. and when i hit the ground i get eatten by these dog things. then a dragon comes and yeah then i wake up >< its weird  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm
princess23_30
i keep haveing this one dream that im falling. dont know what it means but your sapose to wake up when you fall but i dont. and when i hit the ground i get eatten by these dog things. then a dragon comes and yeah then i wake up >< its weird

i used to have alot of those dresms but I was enjoying it  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:13 pm
princess23_30

Where do you fall from in your dreams? The sky? :0  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

I fall down holes in my dream, then land in rooms where the ceiling is weird and the floor is warped. Then I fall down other holes in to different rooms and different scenarios D:

Puppetry

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 pm
Puppetry

I fall down holes in my dream, then land in rooms where the ceiling is weird and the floor is warped. Then I fall down other holes in to different rooms and different scenarios D:

Sounds fun, sort of.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:01 pm
Puppetry

Scary. D: Do you have that feeling of like actually falling when you dream about it?
I hate that feeling. ;~; It makes it seem so real. I had nightmares about me spinning in a tornado and I felt like I was spinning. I can't even describe the feeling. ]: It's so weird.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:28 pm
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Scary. D: Do you have that feeling of like actually falling when you dream about it?
I hate that feeling. ;~; It makes it seem so real. I had nightmares about me spinning in a tornado and I felt like I was spinning. I can't even describe the feeling. ]: It's so weird.

Once, I had a dream that Azure Kite had PK'ed me (impaled me with data drain, I think) and I didn't think that it would hurt, but it did. Super weird feeling. Super weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 am
princess23_30

Dreams like that mean a couple things. Just a simple nightmare, or It shows that your trying to act a little older then you actually are/acting too mature, or your not mature enough. The other thing is that you've been trying to obtain something but have been failing alot at doing it.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:02 am
MEDITATE MENS IT REALLY DOES STOP THESE FALLLING DREAMS.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

Once, I had a dream that Azure Kite had PK'ed me (impaled me with data drain, I think) and I didn't think that it would hurt, but it did. Super weird feeling. Super weird.

So you actually felt pain in your dream? :0 Scary. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:41 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Puppetry

So you actually felt pain in your dream? :0 Scary. ;-;
Was it a wierd feeling or did it actually hurt. I don't really get how that works unless yo have a relly complex mind that can simulate the feeling of pain without you actually getting hurt or impaled with anything.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff