Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:02 am
Morgan nodded, "The mall and stuff. Then you can wear something other than Heather's clothes." She smiled and glanced at Heather, who rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 pm
Mina widened her eyes. "you mean you can buy different CLOTHES there?" Mina then thought back to the time when she spent the night hiding in a mall, "so that's what was in their bags." Mina mumbled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 pm
"Yeah," She smiled. "I'll drive." She head out the door and walked over to Jasmine. "We're going shopping, see you later!" She kissed Jasmine on the cheek and walked out of the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm
Mina was thinking about all the things people were carrying at the mall when Morgan walked out of the house. "oh!" Mina jumped. "wait for me!" Mina raced after Morgan.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 am
~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

((Oh noes! I missed alot xD Refill, please?))

~.~.~ User Image ~.~.~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 am
(nothing really, we found Mina (Cinderstar) and we're trying to convince her to become a daughter. You could go to the mall...thats where we're going. biggrin BTW: Leafpetal wishes to be your pet (look on the first page))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 pm
Tanner grabbed his phone just as it stopped ringing. He cursed and listened to the voice mail. "Its always this..." He said when he hung up. He sat on his bed and redialed Morgan's number.

"Hello?" She finally answered.

"Hey, its me. Where are you?"

"Mall," She said. "Girls out shopping, I don't think you'd have fun." She already knew why he asked. He rolled his eyes, "I was just curious. I'm playing tonight, you'll be there right?"

She paused for a second, "Sorry, Heather just tried on something pink. Yeah I'll be there. Love you."

"Love you too," He said and hung up. He sat there, thinking of Heather in pink. He shuddered at the thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm
(lol)
Mina raced around the shope they were in. She thore through clothes, at prices, touching anything. All the while Mina couldn't stop laughing. "Morgan! Morgan! Look at this!!" Mina shouted throwing a stuff bear at MOrgn. Mina then saw some glass things on a shelf. "oh! MORGAN MORGAN!!! Look how fragel these. . ." Mina accedently knocked three off of the shelf, they shattered. "oops. . . .oh!" Mina raced over to a shirt that had looked so complicated it was making her head spin.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
((Sure! I'm glad to have you as a pet, Leafpetal!))

What now? Talli asked herself as she roamed throughout the streets. Her mind drifted to local mall. When's the last time I've been to one of these? Absent mindfully, she wandered in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:03 pm
Suddenly Morgan stopped laughing, "Heather..." She stared into space. Heather was next to her, but she couldn't hear her. Her mind sped through the mall, "followers...every where..." She whispered and finally she came to a mind that was way different. Heather shook her, but her mind was away. "Could it?" She shook her head and looked at Heather. "A daughter...but there are so many followers."

Heather stared at her, "They won't hurt us or her. Where is she?"

Morgan glanced at Mina, "Grab her." Heather nodded, walked over and grabbed Mina's arm. "Come on, we're in danger here." Morgan payed for what Mina broke and the other stuff and walked out of the store.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Heather dragged Mina out of the store and stood next to Morgan, "Where is-"

"Goddess..." Someone whispered and Heather's moon amulet buzzed on her chest. "S***," She cursed and looked back. A boy about her age was walking towards them, three others following him. "Lets go," She said and they ran, Morgan leading the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:57 pm
((YAY!!!!!! THANK YOU BEARCLAW!!!!!!))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:35 pm
Morgan faced the followers, "Now you can see how we kick these guy's a**!" She said to Mina and built up her strength. Heather hooked arms with her and their power became one. A bright light came from their necklaces and the followers backed away. "Now we run!" Morgan said, turned and booked it down the hall, Heather and Mina close behind.

Finally they stopped near a store, breathless. "We should have stayed and fight, but there were to many people around." Morgan said after she caught her breath. "Okay," She straightened up and shot her mind across the mall, searching for the mind of one person. "She's coming here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:46 pm
((No problem!))

Talli wandered through out the mall, when suddenly she spotted three girls running at top speed. What could that be about? She follow behind.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 pm
Morgan turned and spotted at girl walking towards them, "There." She pushed her mind out and said, Hello. Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you. I wish to help, I know about your power and I know why you have it.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff