Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:51 pm
Emmy was sitting in her dorm room quietly reading. Some guys had come over and asked her to dance through out the night back in the lounge. She had danced once or twice, most of the time just to humor her sister. She had finished unpacking and was now on her stomach on her bed, reading her book.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 pm
Ray changed into a pair of pj shorts and a tank. She pulled her hair up and piled it on her head in a messy bun. She still looked as pretty as always... even when she was lazy. She pulled on slipped and started off towards her sisters dorm. She was anxious to hear about her evening. Even if she already heard it. She skipped down the halls and took the elevator down. She went through the passage and went up the other elevator to her sister's floor. She went and knocked on the door then punched in the code and entered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:58 pm
Emmy turned quickly when she heard the knock and then someone entering the dorm. "Well Ray, what was the point of knocking if you knew my code anyway." She half whispered, Kayla already asleep. "What are you doing here anyway?" She asked, though she could probably already guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:01 pm
"I knock so you atleast know I'm coming." Ray said with a giggly nod. She skipped over and flopped down on the bed beside her sister. "I have to have a reason to come visit my sister?" She asked innocently, batting her eyelashes. "Well for your information, I wanted to know how your first evening solo went." She nodded. "I can read your mind but I like you telling me."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:07 pm
Emmy laughed quietly at her sister. "You're a pain in the butt." She said, shaking her head and putting the mark into her book. She moved over slightly so they both had a little more room on the bed. After that she quietly explained how her evening went. "Oh and I burnt atleast two of them, and they walked off." She sighed, feeling bad for burning two of the guys that wanted to dance with her in the lounge.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:23 pm
Ray laughed softly. "But you love me anyway." She said nodding, she heard that she was a pain a lot. But she knew it was just love. She quietly nodded as she listened, smiling a bit. She loved how her sister actually listened to her. "Aww. Well if they come back. Then they love you!" She exclaimed gleefully, but in a hushed tone. She grinned. "Well night." She got up and gently kissed Emmy's forehead and ruffled her hair. She waved as she left the room.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Emmy laughed quietly as she waved her sister off and flattened her hair again. 'I wish you'd stop ruffling my hair like that.' she thought, thinking her sister might hear her. She sighed as she wasn't tired at all. She pulled out her book again and continued reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:33 pm
Ray re entered the room. "I happen to enjoy messing with your hair. You always used to let me play with it when you were little." She laughed and blew a kiss and left the room again this time heading towards her own room. She took her time and by the time she reached it, she was tired so she went in and went to bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:06 am
Emmy just laughed, shaking her head. "Because I was little." She mumbled. She went back to her book but couldn't concentrate, it was getting late. She put her mark in it and looked around the room. "Survived day one." She mumbled before drifting off into her dream land.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 am
Ray woke with a jolt. Somewhere someone was have a frightening dream and it creeped into her mind as she slept. She frowned, shaking her head. She got up and took a nice hot shower, washing away the sight. She stared blankly for a minute as a vision flashed through her mind. Someone screaming, running, dying. She shivered and got out, wrapping a towel around her.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:26 am
Emmy still slept, not wanting to wake up. She pulled her blankets closer to her body as she slept. You could see that her purple blankets had small black spots where she had burtn them in her sleep. She pulled a bear closer, her parents had gotten it for her when she was little and it was made out of fire proof fabric so it wouldn't burn.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:15 pm
Ray frowned and got dressed. "Today is first day of kind of classes." She smiled brightly, trying to forget her vision and the nightmare. Somewhere... someone was going to need her help. To change their future. It was a lot of pressure for a sixteen year old. But when you're blessed with powers.. you have to help. Ray did her hair up in a messy bun and pulled on a skin tight pair of jeans and a tunic. She pulled on her lucky heels and slung her bag over her shoulder. She quietly made her way down to the cafe to eat breakfast before the mad rush.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:57 am
Emmy slammed a hand down on her alarm clock and sighed. "Great, one day of classes." She yawned and pulled herself from the comfort of her bed. She brushed her hair out and did her braid that went down to the middle of her back. Then she got dressed in a blue t-shirt and jeans, also grabbing her old blue sneakers. Grabbing her wind breaker and backpack she went out the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 pm
Ray sat quietly, thinking in the cafe as she ate her breakfast of a chocolate chip muffin and tea. She sipped her tea, hoping to soothe her mind which now only flashed images of this girl. She frowned and held her head a bit. She grumbled to herself and took another bite of her muffin. She looked around but no one was there yet so she couldn't distract herself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm
Emmy smiled slightly, wondering if her sister was up. 'Hey Ray, you up yet?' she thought, knowing her sister couldn't answer her and texting would probably faster. She shrugged and still thought it anyway. She looked at her phone to check the time and stopped off in the cafeteria for breakfast.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff