Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Wolf Story (PLEAZE COME IN!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:09 am
Syria looked at Mars, "You Will? Thank You, I appreciate it" she smiled and wagged her tail slightly. All of a sudden a small ginger kitten flung onto Syria. "Ooohhh! A puppy! A wolf Puppy!" Syria jumped. "Get off my leg!" Okunote approached the kitten, "Madilyne! Stop that! She is Badly hurt and I don't think she wants little kittens nomming on her leg" Madilyne jumped off. "Sorry Okunote" she turned to Syria, "Sorry Wolfie" Syria smiled, "You didn't know, I'm Syria, Demon of Mountains, by the way" she wagged her tail ferociously, being happy with kids about her age.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:06 pm
Mars' sister suddenly came up, a curious look on her face.
"Hello Pup. I am Nutcracker, Demon of Wood."
Four kits ran around her, and Nutcracker added,
"This is Zoe, Demon of Faith, Luke, Demon of Light, Ang, Demon of Love, and Jazz, Demon of Song."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:41 pm
Well, your not supposed to be a demon of light, I don't really care though; Weird, In the actual story, the demon of light is named Jake XD))

"Hi Nutcracker, Zoe, Luke, Ang, and Jazz! I'm Syria, Demon of Mountains!" Ouknote looked down at her, "Well you don't seem hurt and skitty much anymore" he smirked. She turned to him and wagged her tail. A smile on her face. Madilyne padded up to her, "Look what I found!" She held a shiny black and white striped stone in her mouth. "Sweet, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 pm
((Lets say I said Feathers, not light))

Ang curled up against Syria and mewed,
"You're soft."  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:24 pm
Syria looked down at Ang with an odd look, "Uhh...Thanks, I guess so" she said sniffing her fluffy shoulder. Okunote watched the young Demons play.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 pm
Ang just purred and asked,
"How old are you?"
She looked at Syria with wide green eyes  

MADLYALICE

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:09 pm
"Im about 10 (Wolf years)" she barked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:55 pm
Ang giggled and mewed,
"I'm about 4 (in cat years!)"  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Can i join too? Here is my profile:

Character's Name: Flower
Gaia Name: Feathertail14
Animal: cat
Demon: plants
Pack: Moon Cats
Picture: (i have one, but my computer is messed up so i can't post it right now)
Profile: She was born as a rogue but was almost killed by her parents. She discovered her demon and killed her parents with it. She was left to fend on her own until she was taken in by the Moon cats. She is now a loyal, friendly cat who is willing to help anyone, no matter who or what they are.

So can i join in this forum too? Please?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:25 pm
Feathertail14: Okay ^^))

Syria looked in disbelief "Really? I guess wolves age different" she shrugged.  

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:29 pm
((thanks))

Flower went to the healer and saw that there was a wolf pup. She walked over to Okunote and Mars and asked, "Whats with the little wolf pup?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:41 pm
i wanna join! i'm stealing this from my new favorite video game for wii called OKAMI

Character's Name: Amaterasu (call her ammy or okami, or shiranui)
Gaia Name: Panda--chan
Animal: wolf
Demon: sun
Pack: Light
Picture: User Image
Profile: "Origin of all that is good and mother to us all." Amaterasu is the sun god. She can jump great heights, flowers and plants grow where she walks. She can make the sun rise, lilypads can appear on water, she can control water and vines, make trees bloom and banish evil. (is this okay?)

(Here's the story of OKAMI: 100 years ago, Shiranui, a white wolf, banished an evil 8-headed creature called Orochi from terrorizing a village along with the help of a warrior named Nagi. 100 years later, Orochi was released, and a wood sprite named Sakuya brought Amaterasu back to life in the form of the white wolf.)

OKAMI is a game that i got this from. I think it's cute. I like it. >=D  

Panda--Chan
Captain

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:46 pm
((Cool))!
Mars mewed,
"She was a slave and we found her."

Jazz narrowed his eyes at Syria, his pelt bristling.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:20 am
"I see. Well," she said and turned to Syria, "I hope you get better soon. If you need any help with anything, i'll help." Flower licked to top of his head gently so it wouldn't hurt. "Get better soon," Flower said with a smile. Then Flower turned to Jazz. "Be nice. Its not his falt that he was born as a wolf pup and was abused like this. Just be nice." Flower walks over and sits by Mars and Okunote. "I know one of you are helping it too, so which one," She said as she looked at them with a smile.  

Feathertail14

Moonsong-Wolf-Girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:53 pm
Patchstar: I Love that game!))

Syria smiled at Flower, "Thanks" she blinked than watched Flower sit by Mars and Okunote.

Okunote stared at Flower "What are you saying?" He blinked.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff