Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:52 am
gothicsaddness
LaMort
me and my sister are doing the whole lets make samhain food, and create a huge bonfire type thing.
bobbing for apples and all that jazz, maybe have a few friends who like that sort of stuff come over and get drunk on vodka and mead...i dunno
ninja

i like mead you can drink it so many ways
heated up hot like hot coco
cold from teh fridge
or just room temp
anyway you drink it i think it is good lol

hah, i like absinthe. its funny, ive had it only once(the european kind) and got so wasted i cant even remember who gave it to me... good times.

i love that green fairy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:24 am
We couldn't get any when we were in Europe. That is, there are no supermarkets in the tourist sections.  

Darth_Gently

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:33 am
There are shops in France that are dedicated to Absinthe, there are also Absinthe bars (they know how to make Absinthe based drinks really well) but yeah, not really in the touristy areas. Absinthe is mostly found in spirits based shops, not really supermarkets. It's also more a continental Europe thing so forget trying to find it in the UK and Iceland  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:02 pm
Can you get more alcoholic than Germany?  

Darth_Gently

themagikat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:37 pm
i would say ireland and germany are pretty closely tied for first place  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:09 pm
*Drags the topic back on track*
I've decided since trick or treaters don't come to us really, I'm going to go out to them and give out candy. I know it sounds a little strange, but I feel like it, and the best part is my bag will be getting lighter as I go instead of heavier and hard to carry. xp
Since where my parents live they trick or treat a day early, I think I"m going to go out and help give out candy there. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Digital Unicorn Secks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:22 pm
I think I just want to dress up like Mana Sama and hang out with my friends. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:44 am
I'll be dressing up and having small children tag along with me xp Then I'll go out with friends or stay at home and watch movies or something of that sort.  

Xaario

Quetzakotale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:29 pm
I'm being Samara Morgan from The Ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:42 pm
just having a party (costumes maybe involved though we are not sure....)  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:18 pm
I will sadly probably do nothing for Samhain. I usually don't. Celebrating by yourself isn't really any fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:08 pm
Out firefly catching most likely. It's not fun to sit at home and wait for kids to knock on the door when you know they're not gunna come to your house because it's too creepy. So I'll just head out to the field and catch some fireflies. There seem to be more of them on Halloween anyways.. makes it more fun. And then I'll probably do some meditating and such out there. xd  

misted tears

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:35 pm
I need some friends who are into...darker subject matter, shall we say. Because, frankly speaking, these past few Halloweens have sucked. I need friends who I can hang out in a cemetary with and play with ouiji-boards (yes, I can't spell, thanks for noticng). I have one but she always does this Halloween Trail in a town further from me than Neptune. Oh well. I want to work for a haunted house somewhere biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:37 pm
PS.

I'm planning on dressing up as The Crow for my school's Halloween day. I've been Johnny Damon, a rabi/cowboy (it was the beard), and a dead Renaissance princess so far. I did the dead thing for maybe 2 years, the man thing for 2 years, so Crow will be a nice change of pace. The makeup'll be a toughie though seeing as I have nothing that makes me white...

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

fantasma_mirth

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:43 pm
I plan on spending this halloween at Creepy Hollow. I've work in their Scream Forest attraction for years now.

Creepy Hollow Hayride

Scream Forest  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas