Submit

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:10 pm
Aurora chuckled lightly and closed her book as she stood up from the table and walked over to the bookshelf in the corner. "Speaking of showers If you would like to take one the bathroom is off to the corner of the bedroom, I can have the steak cooked for you by the time you are done... that is if you want it cooked. I'm not sure If a little puppy like you would want it cooked." She said teasingly, using her new nickname for him, even though it annoyed him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:15 pm
Another growl escaped him. "Either way is fine, just never cooked over rare." Sebastien began to walk to the shower. "Thank you for letting me use your things." Sebastien tried to be nice. Maybe a new approach would be better for this one. Instead of trying to intimidate her into staying, maybe I can convince her to want to stay with me.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 pm
Aurora nodded and moved over to where the steak lay thawing out. She picked it up lightly and placed it in a pan before setting it over the stove and turning the heat up to high so it would be warm but still almost rare. Looking over at Sebastien she blinked a few times before nodding her had. "No problem, enjoy the shower."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:49 pm
When Sebastien entered the bathroom, a cozy feeling surrounded him. This is nice. Turning the water to a searing heat, Sebastien removed his clothes and entered the shower. A half hour passed while he was showering. The scent of barely cooked me flared his nostrils. A hunger grow rumbled in Sebastien's stomach. Shutting of the shower Sebastien donned his cloths again with out drying off in his hurry to get to the fresh meat. Entering the kitchen to see aurora at the table.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:02 pm
((That she has. ^^))
Aurora raised her head ever so slowly from her book and her eyes followed suit a few moments after as she let her eyes fall on Sebastian across from her. "Your food is on a plate by the stove and if you want something to drink their are things in th fridge. Just stay away from the backshelf..." She said before turning back to her book, not really carring how he spent his time. He was the one who wanted to be here, she didn't care either way.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Sebastien ran to the counter grabbing his plate of food. Picking up the bloody steak from the plate Sebastien tore into the meat, ripping a chunk off. "Mmm." Sebastien moaned. I miss this. Opening the fridge, Sebastien pulled out a bottle of Mt. Dew. Taking a swig straight from the bottle. Finishing off his stake. "What do you plan on doing to day?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:24 pm
Aurora sighed slightly and closed her book giving up on reading for the time being as she turned around to look at him. "Well... probably doing everything in my power to avoid you... besides I need to go hunting. You are welcome to tag along if you want. I have no need for the bodies of the animals I kill, and from the look of it you seem to like that part... So you are welcome to join me." She said witha shrug as she stood up and walked to the other side of the room and palced the book away. "What did you hope I was going to say? Going to visit my master?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:44 pm
A large grin spread across Sebastien's face. "Something like that deary." Sebastien couldn't help but notice she said animals. "What did you mean animal bodies? You do not live off of humans like the rest of your kind?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:53 pm
Aurora chuckled and nodded her head as she looked over at him with dull amber eyes. "Yes, i hunt anims rather then humans. There is no reason a human should have to suffer for what i am." She said with a smile as she walked towards her room and leaned agaisnt the doorframe. "So are you coming or not?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she crossed her arms over her chest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:03 pm
Absorbing this new information. "That is interesting." Following behind aurora. "Alright my dear lets go. Just make sure to leave enough blood in them to give them a flavor."  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 pm
Aurora chuckled and looked down at her outfit, her jeans clung tightly to her body and her loose top gave her room to move. "Allright, come on then...." Aurora led him downstairs and once her feet stepped outside she began to run towards the outskirts of the city. She lived near the edge and no one noticed her running so it was the perfect place to live. Turning her head she looked to see if Sebtastian was behind her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Sebastien followed close behind Aurora. Seeing her glance back Sebastien chuckled. "Do not worry Aurora I am almost as fast as you.?" They seemed to run forever. "So where do you usually hunt?"  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 pm
Aurora slowed down as they came to a forest and she reached out a hand to slow him down as well. "Here..." She said softly as she looked around, her eyes focused in on something from a diffrence and she smiled slightly. Looking over at it she gave him a smile. "Shush... stay here..." She whispered as she dashed forward, moving between trees before darting behind the deer and breaking its neck before it had a chance to think. Loweing the creatures body to the ground she motioned for Sebastian to come over. Lowering her mouth down she bit into the animals neck and began to drain it of blood.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:33 pm
Sebastien watched Aurora's grace as she tackled the poor creature. "You are a magnificent hunter my dear." Sebastien said with sincere appreciation. Watching the warmth drain from the deer. Makes for a poor meal when the blood isn't left inside the body.  

Raizen357
Captain

Hilarious Gaian

LuckyMaiden
Vice Captain

3,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:35 pm
Aurora detached herself from the deer's neck and stood up. Her lips were a bright red as she stood back, leaving the dear lying on the ground. "There... There is some blood left so that your meat will still be fine." She said her now red eyes moving to look at him rather then the deer. "I need to hunt another though... i didn't get enough from that one... "

1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff