Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:19 pm
his hands slide into his pockets, and so he would. He would be patient and wait, but under that scowl he knew she was smiling and grinning with truimp and challange. Present challange with challange he thought. He let the twins keep her company and was well aware of there glares that were directed towards him. He went around setting up with a smile curving his lips. Kyoya kept him company explaining the expenses and how they would pay for it. Kyoya had magazeens and photos to sell and other ideas. they would go over it in more detail later. Tamaki walked to the door and opened it. The host club was now open and the girls started pooring in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:52 pm
She noted the girls and just sat with the canvas in her lap as she painted away with her oil paints. the scene was of the waterfall from yesterday except there was a boy and his huge horse there. She smiled to herself continually painting.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:26 pm
Tamaki was sitting on a couch across the room talking with the girl he was dancing with earlier. She wanted private lessons from him. His normal giving characteristic failed at the moment. "I'm sorry I'm busy after schools." It was entirely a lie. he was planning on spending the majority of his time solving the mistery that was minegawa. He smiled to himself and the girl took the apology and didn't press. He glanced at Mikoto and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Mikoto ignored him completely as she went on to paint and mix her colors. She rather liked being left alone in this regard. Soon the painting was done and she smiled down seeing the painting nto quite realizing it was Tamaki and his horse.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm
When the club was over he grabbed his bag and walked over to her with a challanging smile. "Ready to ride?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:14 pm
" more than ready--" she was cut off by one of the older girls coming up and glaring at her.

" Minegawa...we dont like you..and we do NOT want you around this club...so if you know whats good for you...you'll go back to art club and leave us alone.." She walked off in a huff.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:27 pm
Tamaki looked sad and disappointed. he turned to kyoya who was shaking his head in disgust. "kyoya-senpai make sure miss nari does not enter the club again. The rest of the girls were watching him with different expressions. He turned to them and shook his head. "This club is for everyones happiness. To try to treathen or kick someone out just being their different." He shook his head again and walked around the groups of girls. "Our differences make us unique. Our similarities make us strong. Our differences make us beautiful. Our similarities unite us. Cherish each others differences, love and grow off of your similarities. We are here because we all have something in common. Minegawa-sama is no exseption." He smiled at the girls now standing next to minegawa. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Welcome her into the club as your fellow members welcomed you." He nudged her forward and a few girls stepped up and offered their welcome while others walked out not to be seen again in the club. it was there lose as far as the hosts were concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:32 pm
Mikoto chuckled and soon excused herself from the girls to stand by Tamaki." you ready to eat my dust ? " She asked chuckling as she walked closer to him and pushed some of her hair out of her eyes.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:44 pm
"If you can beat mouse I'll eat your dust. But I dought you'll beat mouse even if you ride his ma. She's faster, but you gatta know how to handle her." He led her to his car a nice little red torus. "I don't like to take the limo. I like driving. It's nice to know you can do it yourself." he opened the passanger door for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:46 pm
She nodded moving in to sit and sighed once they were both in, him driving." i'm not allowed to drive by myself since i'm the baby of the fmaily and they seem to think i'm as breakable as glass 'S he said heatedly and blushed." sorry you had to see me get upset there..."s hemsiled and kissed his cheek.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 pm
He smiled. "Do you at least have your permit?" He hide his blush when she kissed him. "Princess, I'll see you angry if thats what it take to be around you." He grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 pm
" oh i have my liscense, i'm just not allowed to do anything worthwhile.." she said smiling at him and chuckled. " hmm my you're good at sweet talking "  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:01 pm
"Well I'm also a good passanger or so I'm told." He held out his key, let them jingle. "Wanna test it out?" He asked smiling with a shrug. "it would be making up for kicking your butt." he looked at her and the grin spread slow over his lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 pm
She grinned and grabbed the keys." whatever told you that you were kicking my butt was wrong.."S he slid over tot eh drivers seat after he was out and started up his car blushing." hmm i'll still need your excellent guidance to your home "  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:21 pm
He slid into the pasanger seat. "Well I think I can give you the directions. Just promise you wont crash into the oak, I'm rather fond of that tree." He settled back with his seat belt. "take a right out of the parking lot. We'll go from there."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff