Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kenta's Home (Inside Kokushi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:40 pm
Suzu went and sat down at the table and started eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:37 pm
Kenta thought it over. 'Do I know those people?' He thought to himself, but then he nodded. "You may." He stepped aside.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:27 pm
walks in "Kenta-dono, Takeshi is my late Chichi-ue, a servant to a wolf leader; Ayami is my late mother, an inu slave." bows on one knee and lowers head respectfully "I have come to pledge myself to you as a servant, it was Chichi-ue's last request he gave me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 pm
"My servant?" Kenta wrinkled his nosed. "Im afraid I will have to decline that offer Tsuki-san. As you may well know, I dont take servants." Kenta smiled. "You may join this tribe as a member if you wish."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:40 pm
"Please, just call me Kage," she stood up. "I understand, I just wanted to do as Chichi-ue requested. I would be honored to join your tribe, Kenta-dono," bows respectfully. "Being born to a slave, I am forever a servant. Unless I have a master, anyone can put claim on me and I'm forced to serve them, that is why I came. I would rather serve a ookami than another inu."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 pm
Suzu's ears twitched with every sound and movement made.

(it would be interesting if your char got a crush on Kenta or something. Suzu would have a rival)  

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 pm
(that would be interesting, but he's a pup compared to my 4?? years)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:04 am
((You just love to complicate my life, dont you Alice, first getting Kaji a kid, and now this crying blaugh ))

"There are no slaves within this clan Kage-san." Kenta said, while his smile slightly faltered. "My own Chichi-ue outlawed it." Kentas smile came back as a small one. His hand came up, and gently landed on Kage's shoulder. "From this forth you shall be considered one of my kin. If anyone tries to claim you as there slave, they will have to answer to me."  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:28 pm
"Doumo Arigatou (many thanks) Kenta-dono. I am honored," bows and smiles. "Then you should know my appearance changes with the amount of youki I use." uses a lot of youki at once at nothing and hair turns jet black "Though it is only temporary, it does affect how I look." gently smiles "Please, just plain Kage, I'm not much for honorifics to my name" gently laughs "The only thing ever added to my name was when Chichi-ue called me Hime-chan," smile saddens at memory  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:59 am
Kenta nodded in understanding at her sad smile. "Very well, then I request that you call me Kenta." Kenta said softly. "Honorific are for stangers...even though most of this clan refuses to call me by my name." Kenta joked. "Would you care to come in for some dinner?"  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:53 pm
"I would be honored. That is, if your not intertaining someone else at the moment," Kage teases him and smiles at Suzu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:17 pm
Kentas head turned to the left slightly, and he got a confused look on his face.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Kage no Tsuki-sama

14,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:15 pm
laughs slightly, "The kitsune, must be to old a phrase for a pup like you" smiles and laughs again  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:27 pm
Kenta coughed, and a small blush formed on his face. "Shes a guest of the villlage." He muttered slightly.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:54 pm
Suzu heard every word, she blushed but felt a little sad.

(it's fun. Complications add intrest and are fun challenges twisted ninja )  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff