Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any Suggestions?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Joyeause

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:34 am
Apparently what you mean by "have any ideas?" is "do it for me I'm poor and have no skillz!" xp  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:09 pm
Joyeause
Apparently what you mean by "have any ideas?" is "do it for me I'm poor and have no skillz!" xp
I don't think this is a suggestion~
And I don't believe that's what he means... ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

akikisaki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:51 pm
how would u change the appearance? maybe that would attract pple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:33 am
akikisaki
how would u change the appearance? maybe that would attract pple.
The home page has had many face lifts. ^^

What would you suggest to put on the front page?
What attracted you to this guild? What made you want to join it? What almost made you not want to join?

If we answer those questions~ we can perfect the home page. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:07 pm
Maybe we should have a huge party and invite lots of people. I suppose there would have to be some sort of incentive. Hmm.. just brain-storming here. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Oulixeus
Maybe we should have a huge party and invite lots of people. I suppose there would have to be some sort of incentive. Hmm.. just brain-storming here. What do you think?
XD
Now, do you mean a party for the current members, or one in which we invite people to the guild?

As to inviting more members, I just have to set aside some time one day to do so. ^^;; It does help when the current members are here to help welcome everone though. ^^

And as for a party~ that does sound fun. =]
First I suppose we need to know if people would come to the party and when the best time is to try to catch the most people. ^^;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:46 pm
sdrawkcab
]XD
Now, do you mean a party for the current members, or one in which we invite people to the guild?

As to inviting more members, I just have to set aside some time one day to do so. ^^;; It does help when the current members are here to help welcome everone though. ^^

And as for a party~ that does sound fun. =]
First I suppose we need to know if people would come to the party and when the best time is to try to catch the most people. ^^;

Well, it would be enjoyable for the current members I hope. We could always try to bribe convince some members to donate some of their time to making those who join the festivites feel welcome.

How do you suppose we figure out whether people would come or not? I mean... I suppose we could do a survey or poll in the 'guilds' forum. I suppose we could always include the, 'whats the best time to catch you?' question in there as well. Though I'd assume it could be an all day event or maybe a noon to midnight thing. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:54 am
Oulixeus

Well, it would be enjoyable for the current members I hope. We could always try to bribe convince some members to donate some of their time to making those who join the festivites feel welcome.

How do you suppose we figure out whether people would come or not? I mean... I suppose we could do a survey or poll in the 'guilds' forum. I suppose we could always include the, 'whats the best time to catch you?' question in there as well. Though I'd assume it could be an all day event or maybe a noon to midnight thing. ^^

I'm always up for something that would encourage members to chat with eachother and enjoy themselves. n.n
Perhaps we'd have to hold this one in the forum of spam though~ XD

^^ A party had already crossed my mind... and yes, I was thinking of using the format you've described as a way to gather information.

We've already held a party before. It took place around a holiday and Karma provided many games and prizes. Not many people were able to show up as the party had to be thrown last minute. ^^;;
So I was thinking that a party thrown in the summer, and not near a holiday, would allow for more attendance. ^^

Okay... I see that I'm rambling on... but I'll continue...
As I said before, the party idea had crossed my mind. I just don't want to get the members' hopes up if we are unable to find a date when a majority of us can show up.
But I suppose I'm wasting precious time as I sit and think about this... ^^;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:42 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

I'm always up for something that would encourage members to chat with eachother and enjoy themselves. n.n
Perhaps we'd have to hold this one in the forum of spam though~ XD

^^ A party had already crossed my mind... and yes, I was thinking of using the format you've described as a way to gather information.

We've already held a party before. It took place around a holiday and Karma provided many games and prizes. Not many people were able to show up as the party had to be thrown last minute. ^^;;
So I was thinking that a party thrown in the summer, and not near a holiday, would allow for more attendance. ^^

Okay... I see that I'm rambling on... but I'll continue...
As I said before, the party idea had crossed my mind. I just don't want to get the members' hopes up if we are unable to find a date when a majority of us can show up.
But I suppose I'm wasting precious time as I sit and think about this... ^^;;

Nah.. I figure there is plenty of time to think about this. It would be a pretty big event to undertake if without sitting and thinking about it.

Now that you mention prizes and games; that could be a good way to lure more people into the party. But than you're right about finding a good date. I'm sure there has got to be at the very least one good day in the summer where a majority of members can be online.

As for the spam forum, how about we open up a subforum for it? Though I heard somewhere that it costs gold to do so. But if we were to open a forum for it I suppose we could lock the forum after the party... maybe make that party an annual thing... maybe biannually.

>_> Or maybe we could just throw a party! Haha... getting ahead of myself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:04 am
Oulixeus

Nah.. I figure there is plenty of time to think about this. It would be a pretty big event to undertake if without sitting and thinking about it.

Now that you mention prizes and games; that could be a good way to lure more people into the party. But than you're right about finding a good date. I'm sure there has got to be at the very least one good day in the summer where a majority of members can be online.

As for the spam forum, how about we open up a subforum for it? Though I heard somewhere that it costs gold to do so. But if we were to open a forum for it I suppose we could lock the forum after the party... maybe make that party an annual thing... maybe biannually.

Hmm~ I guess I should start feeling out whether anyone would show up to a party...

The forum sounds like a good idea~ but we rarley use the ones we have. I'm sure it'll be easy to keep the main party to one thread. ^^
I think this'll introduce more people to the spam forum, and save 2.5k that I'd rather give out to the members. ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:49 am
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Hmm~ I guess I should start feeling out whether anyone would show up to a party...

The forum sounds like a good idea~ but we rarley use the ones we have. I'm sure it'll be easy to keep the main party to one thread. ^^
I think this'll introduce more people to the spam forum, and save 2.5k that I'd rather give out to the members. ^^

I can help with this as long as we don't do it on a Sunday! Sorry it took me so long to reply... -_-; ... I've been disappearing a lot and I don't know.. I still think this would be a cool thing to do! And I'd like to help!

So if you're up to it! Command me and I shall obey! *salute*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:43 pm
[Ninja.Cakes]
Ok we already have at least 1 guild banners more are coming but when we get it (coded by rick or you can even do that if you know how)But when it is coded just copy it and go to you gaia edit profile and then paste it in and enter and you got the signature smile

Banners that are really interesting, but compact get attention. If you ask me.  

Roxas_fan

soupey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:58 pm
For a contest, if you don't have money, you can always do a lottery type thing, where everyone entering puts in a starting thing of like, 500 gold, and whoever wins gets everything. So the prize would be decent and no one would be burning a hole in their wallets.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:45 pm
To the mods: How much of a budget would a semi-decent weekly gift need?
How much of an impact would it make on guild activity? (yes I might be offering)

Do we vote as a block on avatar contests?
Are there any objections to doing that?  

AuronT

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:37 am
AuronT
To the mods: How much of a budget would a semi-decent weekly gift need?
How much of an impact would it make on guild activity? (yes I might be offering)

Do we vote as a block on avatar contests?
Are there any objections to doing that?
I'm sorry, I thought I'd already replied. ^^;;

On the exact amount, I'm not sure. Some might be happy with 200, while others are happy with 500 and it may take 1000 for others~
On guild activity... It depends on what the member would have to do to earn the guild. We wouldn't want to make it be... say... whomever makes the most posts. That would end up encouraging spam.
And~ thank you if you are offering. You are welcome to set up your own giveaway in the guild. But this topic might be better discussed with ~[KarmaPolice]~, as Karma's usually the one that covers games.

Um... I personally feel that winners of the avatar contests should have good avatars. Not just be popular, ...or have a good description. =P But anyway~
I am personally against voting in blocks because it could potentially make an undeserving avatar win. Sure that person might deserve and be in need of the prize gold, but they might not deserve the title.
I will not, nor will I allow any of our mods to, rally everyone to vote in a block. That's not what our guild is here for. Our mods may still ask for votes and such...
If you would like to ask for votes, which I've seen you already have, that's fine. If you would like to try to rally all of the members together on your side and make promises in return, that's fine. I just don't want it to be an official act of this guild. I will not force members to vote either.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff