Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:40 pm
Quote:
Quote:
I'm a girl. And probably more masculine than a lot of my guy friends xd

They're probably just jealous of your facial hair. xd
Nope. But they are very careful to avoid getting on my bad side. I can be a temperamental, ferocious little thing. And I can fight pretty well. Also a little beefy for a chick. I have a pic of me in my profile, if you want to see what I look like ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm a girl. And probably more masculine than a lot of my guy friends xd

They're probably just jealous of your facial hair. xd

Nope. But they are very careful to avoid getting on my bad side. I can be a temperamental, ferocious little thing. And I can fight pretty well. Also a little beefy for a chick. I have a pic of me in my profile, if you want to see what I look like ^^

Oh, neat! biggrin

Nice musketeer outfit. xd

Priestley

Priestley

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:09 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes. And I finally bought Enchanted Strings! Goal complete! Now to fix my outfit.... haha stressed

*takes a break from watching Stargate SG-1*

That's pretty awesome, dude. Congrats! 3nodding
eek

That show makes me happy xd

*drools over Daniel Jackson*

Yeah, he's pretty handsome for a geekish guy. I want his hairstyle. My hair never parted like that when I had it. emo

Sam Carter's cute but the army kit does nothing for her. I wouldn't say she was hot. confused

Teal'c is my favourite character by far. O'Neill's sarcasm is almost always grating, save for a few truly funny moments. That and I still can't shake the Macguiver from him while I'm watching.

Well, kinda helps that I have a preference for geeks. I likes 'em smart.

Jack alwas makes me LOL. Especially when you put him together with Teal'c. One of my favorite scenes was the ice cream scene, if you know what I'm talking about....can't remeber the actual premise of that particualr episode...o_<

I just remember Teal'c being possesive of his sweets.

I'll just try to hide the fact that I'm a geek then. Whoops, too late. rolleyes

I haven't seen that episode yet. Nospoilersplzkthx! I'm up to the last two episodes of season two. I loved the episode where Teal'c and O'Neill switch bodies and Teal'c threatens to shave O'Neill's head. rofl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:37 am
Is it alright to have the urge to go around screaming random songs?  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:53 am
Quote:
Is it alright to have the urge to go around screaming random songs?

No, it's not. Go to your room. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 am
I just got home from roller blading around my best friend's neighbor hood. It is almost 5 am here... smile And the curfew there is like 10 pm and the cops are really strict... hehe. It was a fun adventure. Luckily, we are over 18 and the curfew doesn't apply to us... smile

Yay for immaturity!  

Knatalie9

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:59 am
Quote:
I just got home from roller blading around my best friend's neighbor hood. It is almost 5 am here... smile And the curfew there is like 10 pm and the cops are really strict... hehe. It was a fun adventure. Luckily, we are over 18 and the curfew doesn't apply to us... smile

Yay for immaturity!

Roller blading until 5AM? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:48 pm
Quote:
Quote:

Yay for immaturity!

YES! Are you jealous?  

Knatalie9

Priestley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:56 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yay for immaturity!

YES! Are you jealous?

No. Why would I be?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:33 am
I wish we had a skate rink here. D:

Thats really cool that you did that though!  

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

Knatalie9

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm
Priestley
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yay for immaturity!

YES! Are you jealous?

No. Why would I be?

Because it was the most fun I've had since I was 5!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie

Thankya!

Where do you live that you don't have a roller rink? sad  

Knatalie9

Edith Puthie

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:04 am
Knatalie9
Paranormal Zombiiie

Thankya!

the nearest one is like 50 miles awat  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Paranormal Zombiiie
Knatalie9
Paranormal Zombiiie

Thankya!

the nearest one is like 50 miles awat

sad that stinks! You could always go roller blading around your neighborhood. haha  

Knatalie9

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:22 pm
Priestley
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Oh yes. And I finally bought Enchanted Strings! Goal complete! Now to fix my outfit.... haha stressed

*takes a break from watching Stargate SG-1*

That's pretty awesome, dude. Congrats! 3nodding
eek

That show makes me happy xd

*drools over Daniel Jackson*

Yeah, he's pretty handsome for a geekish guy. I want his hairstyle. My hair never parted like that when I had it. emo

Sam Carter's cute but the army kit does nothing for her. I wouldn't say she was hot. confused

Teal'c is my favourite character by far. O'Neill's sarcasm is almost always grating, save for a few truly funny moments. That and I still can't shake the Macguiver from him while I'm watching.

Well, kinda helps that I have a preference for geeks. I likes 'em smart.

Jack alwas makes me LOL. Especially when you put him together with Teal'c. One of my favorite scenes was the ice cream scene, if you know what I'm talking about....can't remeber the actual premise of that particualr episode...o_<

I just remember Teal'c being possesive of his sweets.

I'll just try to hide the fact that I'm a geek then. Whoops, too late. rolleyes

I haven't seen that episode yet. Nospoilersplzkthx! I'm up to the last two episodes of season two. I loved the episode where Teal'c and O'Neill switch bodies and Teal'c threatens to shave O'Neill's head. rofl
OMIGISHSOSORRY!!! eek eek eek

Hm...to be more specific, I like tall, skinny, pasty white gamer geeks. Dunno if that rules you out. Though, the guy I'm pursuing now is actually kinda short so the height thing is kinda negotiable.

I hate it when people do that. My ex used to do it all the time. It got to the point I didn't allow him to talk about things I haven't seen AT ALL because if I let him talk long enough he would give something away. He wanted me to read a certain book that I won't read now because he went on to tell me exactly how it ended and then he was loke 'dur...i didn't give away the middle'. I don't even like people giving away the minor funny bits. Somehow, they're just not as amusing as they would have been without the warning.

And thanks. That costume is still missing a few bits. I need a feather for me hat and some weapons. I want a big, dark red plume, a rapier and gauche and mebbe a cleavage dagger xd

And mebbe a whip. xd xd

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff