Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:43 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry... I'm really sorry.", he responded, as his heart sank into his stomach. He'd get her a hundred thousand dollar labtop, now, if he had to. He wanted to reach forward and hug her, but he'd probably get pushed away. "..You can get whatever. It's ON the house.", he said reassuringly, edging closer to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:51 pm
Meghan laughed a bit, "Don't feel bad. He'd been dying for a while... Some disease had been killing him from the inside out. It was just really upsetting. He was the only guy I could trust..." She shrugged, frowning a bit. She stopped infront of a mac book. She was very into designing and editting, she'd had always wanted a mac desktop but never told anyone  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:27 pm
((I'm going to N.Y.C. this weekend so I wont be here for like 2 days xp ))
He frowned. How was he supposed to not feel bad? He'd have told her she could trust him, but he knew she woulden't buy that. He followed her eyes onto a computer, and asked, "You want that one?", he asked eagerly, trying to change the subject so he could cheer her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:31 pm
((Lucky!))
Meghan shrugged. "I don't know what I want." She admitted as she walked over to the desktops, slowly running her fingers lightly over the mac desktop. She sighed a bit and turned and walked out of the door. She walked next door to the jewelry shop and peered around  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:04 pm
"Oh yeah..? Well will ya' quit massaging that computer? It's kinda' freakin' me out.", he joked. He turned away for just a moment, and then noticed that she was gone. He looked back and saw her halfway out the door. "Hey! WHERE ya' GOIN'!?", he called, running after her. He turned and saw her approach a store, and his heart jumped a little when he saw it was a jewlery store. Did that mean he was going to have to get her something there? It'd probably be crazy expensive. He nervously strolled in after her to see what she was up to. He personally hated shopping, he didin't know why girls loved it so much. But he still felt bad about her brother, so he woulden't complain. "Take your tiime...", he said, peeking at what she was looking at.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 am
Meghan rolled her eyes. "Like I need your permission to look around..." She scoffed with an amused look. She could feel the tension and quickly left the store, strolling along. A heavy breeze blew her hair around, and she grumbled angrily as she tried to smooth it. She flipped open her cell and peered at the time. "Should probably get back for the welcome dance." She said simply, turning on her heels and brushing past him towards the car. She smiled brightly and waited for him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:49 pm
He strolled right behind her, and his heart pounded when he heard her mention the dance, but she brushed past him. He stood for a moment, then jogged over and walked to his car. "Oh yeah.. that's right.. welcome dance, aheh..", he muttered, unlocking his car, completley forgetting about everything else, such as how she was already going with Lily, so he could focus and find the courage to ask her. He opened the door and sat in the drivers seat, casually adjusting the mirror in the front. "I'm TOTALLY crashin' that. Fo' SHO'. Anyone ask you out yet?", he asked curiously, glancing at her as he pulled his seatbelt on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:55 pm
Meghan nodded her head, peering at herself in the mirror. She buckled her seat belt and grinned a bit. "I told him that I was going with Lilly but I'd be more than happy to dance with him a bit." She fidgeted a bit, excited for the dance and to be all dressed up and have a good time. She peered over at him. "Why?" she asked  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:53 pm
He paused for a moment before answering, as they were pulling out and heading back towards the university. "ALRIGHT. TIME TO MAN UP.", he thought. "PSHHT, 'cause I was gonna' ask YOU. Duhh.", he said happily, glancing at her, and then turning his attention back towards the road. He was already going with two girls he knew in high school, but he'd much rather go with Mehgan. So much so that he was willing to ditch the two he was already going with. But he saw the way she looked at Andrew. This would be tough, but it was at this moment Dan decided he was going to fight it out for Mehgan or DIE trying. ...Well, maybe not die.. they pulled into the university parking lot, and he parked the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Meghan laughed. "Ah. I see. I heard you were going with TWO girls already." She shook her head, gently tsking him. "Wouldn't be very nice to ditch them." She said with a nod and a smirk. She climbed out of the car and leaned over towards him. "I expect a rather nice laptop or desktop in my posession very soon." She grinned and went off into the school. "See you at the dance." She said as she entered the school and made her way to her dorm to get ready. She started by pulling her hair up and curling it so it gently curled in the updo. She slipped into the teal blue dress that had a rather low cut and slipped into her silver heels. She spent the next while putting makeup on as she waited for 7 to roll around  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 pm
He blushed and nodded. "I will see YOU at the dance.", he called loudly, and sat in his seat for a moment before getting out. Alright, tonight was his big chance. It was going to be a big game, and he needed to get dressed, make himself look pretty, and develop a game plan. He got out and rushed up to his dorm, and took a quick shower.

He played with his hair in the mirror until it looked nice, and put on a nice, brand new black tuxedo his dad had bought him. He looked rather impressive in it, he thought. He also slipped into some sleek black shoes his dad had lent him, and then mentally prepared for the dance by listening to some music exceedingly loud, and bouncing around his dorm.

Of course, this is when his dorm buddy decided to pop in. Dan blushed and stopped, and greeted him. He was a tall, pale, normal looking guy. They greeted eachother casually, the pale guy asked, "Gettin' pumped up for the dance?", and Dan laughed and said yeah. Dan left his dorm quickly to escape the somewhat awkward moment. It was a few minutes early, but he wanted to find and meet up with the two girls he was supposed to go with. They were both very attractive blondes, but they were only good friends with Dan, because they both had boyfriends. But he was still ecstatic to be going with them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Meghan looked at herself with a triumphant and please look on her face. She looked beautiful if she could toot her own horn. The dress clung to her every curve and stopped above the knee. It had a deep plunging neck line as well as a deep plunging back. It was a beautiful teal that complimented her blondish hair. She peered around looking for Lilly who was no where to be found. She sprinkled some glitter in her hair and slipped a few things into her purse and went off in search of Lilly.

Meghan sighed softly, finding Lilly partially intoxicated. She helped her friend up and to their dorm and laid her on the bed. "Guess I'm flying solo." Meghan mumbled softly, but then thought of Andrew as she started off towards the gymnasium where the dance was being held.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:10 pm
It was much more crowded then he had expected, and he was a bit nervous, but also very excited. He had a little extra bounce in his step once he spotted the two girls who hadn't yet noticed him, and he waltzed over and greeted them, putting his arms around them playfully. One was in a low cut, bright red, simple dress, and the other was in a dress similar to Mehgan's, except it was dark blue rather than teal.

They said hello and the three talked for a few moments, and Dan added a joke or two here and there to distract them for a moment so he could scan the area casually for Mehgan. After another moment Dan laughed and asked why they didin't just go in now, so they finally entered the gymnasium which was already packed, and there was also already music blaring in the background.

He also looked for Andrew, his new number one enemy. But Dan wasn't worried, he was confident he could out-smart him one way or another, if he tried hard enough.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:32 am
Meghan walked into the gymnasium, with a shy look on her face. She really didn't know anyone and stood nervously by the door until Andrew walked though the door. Her face lit up as did his when they saw each other. Andrew's eyes looked her over and his mouth dropped as he made his way over to her. He took her hand and kissed it gently "You look beautiful." He said, blushing a bit. Meghan blushed as well. "Thank you! You look pretty good too." She said with a grin. They stood awkwardly for a little before Andrew piped up. "Want to dance?" He blurted out. Meghan laughed and nodded, taking his hand and leading him to the dance floor  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:17 pm
The three mostly talked and joked but also danced to a song or two, until Dan spotted Mehgan with Andrew. "Daaannn. There's your giiirlllfriiennd.", Taylor teased in the stupid little voice Taylor and Casey always did, which always got on Dan's nerves. Casey let out a fake laugh as she spotted Mehgan as well. "Theere she blows.", she said and the two giggled stupidly. Dan smirked and ignored them. He clapped his hands together. "Are you gonna ask her to dance?", Taylor asked, and Dan nodded. "ALRIGHT. I'm GOIN IN! WISH ME LUCKK.", he said, and slowly made his way across the crowded gymnasium, once it looked like he had a good chance to get a dance with Mehgan inbetween songs.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff