Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A mask to hide in...(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You gonna play?
  Yes!
  Nah...
  Bleh, it's full.
  This is a good idea! You should make this into a multiplayer RP!
View Results

Sorijin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 am
"Well, I was in the neighborhood, and i decided to stop by... If that is ok with you, of course." he didn't look at her the whole time he said this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:38 pm
She looked at him sideways, shrugged, and stepped out of the way for him to walk in. "It's one helluva mess, we haven't been expecting anyone over for a couple months. You should be able to survive, though."  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:18 pm
Tam looked around the room. "Well, it looks loads better than my apartment. I have a party about, every other day." he said, still looking at the room.
Wait... What in the world am I doing here?!?!
It seems his boyish side took over him...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:34 pm
Twyla shrugged. "We don't have a lot of stuff to make the house dirty anyway. We should really get the laundry out of the way, though. Anyway, I have to make dinner. You're welcome to stick around, and you're also welcome to leave, if you wish. Now, what do we have left in here...?" Twyla started mumbling and going through the fridge, which was mostly empty. "Mmhm...looks like it's time for some experiments. Ugh, I need to clean this thing out some time...oh, that's disgusting." She pushed past some moldy piece of something that probably used to be a fruit, but now was just something blue and soft and fuzzy. She shrugged, decided to experiment with Budda's delight curry, and pulled out the cabbage and mushrooms that were needed for Budda's delight, then started arranging anything else needed in the curry.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Tam noticed her making her dinner. He looked into the fridge, and noticed everything he needed for his chili.
"Hey, uh, I can make a chili... If you want, of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:37 pm
"Uh...sure." Twyla stepped aside to let him pass. It was very strange for her, though. In her book, men didn't cook, although she had only ever been the cook herself, and she wasn't sure how it was with everyone else. Certainly, men cooked at her job, but that was just the job. At home, women cooked. She was pretty sure, anyway. So it was a strange and unnatural phenomenon to see a man in an apron. Unless, of course, they were getting paid to do it.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 am
Tam took out the beans, onions, and the tomato sauce.
"Do you have any pots?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:25 am
Twyla nodded silently, then got up and pulled out the utensils needed for making Chili.  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:32 am
He didn't know what made him make chili. It was just that women didn't expect men to cook. It was just something he was good at. He pulled out the pan, then started to cook the chili.
"My dad was a pretty good cook, so I learned a lot from him." he told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 pm
Twyla nodded. "I'm gonna do the dishes. Let me know when you're done." She walked over towards the sink, and started running the hot water.  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 pm
Tam finished making the chili in silence. He looked around for a spice cabinet, then added tonys. "Done."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 pm
Twyla nodded. It had been a bit of time, but it'd be an hour or so before her little brother got home. And longer for her dad. "So, really, why did you come over?"  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 am
"....Well, to tell you the truth... I saw you walking down the street, and some part of me told me to come in, sooo....." he shrugged. He continued to stir the chili. He took out two bowls, then filled them with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:17 am
Twyla nodded, and sat at the table, humming the tune to Colors of the wind and staring blindly at her thumbs. She did this often. When she was done with everything she had to do, she would hum something calm and stare at something. And she would do it for hours on end.  

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Sorijin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:35 pm
He took a sip of his chili. Delicious as always.
"So, do you like?" he asked her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces