Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Secrets of the Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:58 pm
" all homunculai are contained and created inside the gate. they are deliberatly released from time to time in order to keep the balance between good and evil on here and in amestris..." she began. "we have one that can never ever be released until the final end of both worlds- call it revelation if you will- the war to end all.." she began with explaining the presence of envy and the creation of the seven sins.
" imagine all seven sins rolled into one, one hallow body... what a destructive and pure evil entity made into flesh..." she trailled off as looked around her. " she is always to be kept asleep...".
" would you like me to begin by explaining how I know your father and all there is to ever know of you your potential..?"
she expressed her willingness. " it is about time that I start explaining and then start teaching you, eh?" she added, she sounded calm and a little pained.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:59 pm
"It would be nice to know what was going on, yes!" Edward snapped, growing impatient. He hated being confused, he was used to knowing everything...  

Original_Edward_Elric

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:12 pm
"well sorry bout that.." she chuckled sheepishly. "I had to take you quick i didnt really- well i couldnt tell you much of anything till i got you inside the gate.. so from here on out you can never turn back." she said with an unearthy smile.
" well to start- " she looked at edward. " Hoenhiem used to keep me company during my sleepless hours and made my elixers when i would become too weak to do it myself..." she seemed to look beyond edward, seemingly at memory.
"I rewarded him with the true stone, not made from red water but made from my own blood. It was dante who had corrupted the stones purpose and intentions…” she paused, a grim expression upon her face. "Her consequence in the end was her body deteriorating. And your father had to pay for her indiscretions.” she looked solemn as she went on.
“ and for that I am sorry Edward- it was not in my hands to punish. Dante sealed their fate for them both.”  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:23 pm
"there are two of us here on each side of the gate." she paused looking at him. she waved her hand and the black landscape took on that of a sea of stars. " things in your world are not as you think. the full moon is coming and I am becoming weak- because sin wants to be free and i have to keep her caged. thats where you come in my dear apprentice.."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm
"I see..." Edward replied, deep in thought, trying to guess what he may be put through.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 pm
the red tattoo glowed on her arm again. "first you will learn to make the potionand seeing as you aready know of the homunculai and especially revenge - then i dont need to educate you about them."  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:25 pm
"Allright, I'm ready to learn." Edward said with his usual determination.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:35 pm
She felt really dizzy and weak. she had to set down on her knees resting her head on her knees.... breathing slow deep breaths.. her two felines perched next to her one on each side.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm
"Er...you allright?" Edward asked hesitantly, taking a few steps forward.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 pm
she lifted her head. "I am too week to travel to collect the ingrediants for the potion..." she replied with a feeble smile. " You need the chrystaneum flower. it is very rare and hard to find... you must go to yanza bit heights..." she paused.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:33 am
"I do...? by...myself?" Edward blinked.
Then he stood up and looked as cocky as ever.
"No problem!" he grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:14 pm
she placed a weary hand on her forehead and looked up at him. "maybe i should go with you... its very dangerous..."she paused. " yanza bit heights is the edge of the earth and things exist there that shouldnt exist and no longer exist in the inner atmosphere...." she sighed beginning to worry about him.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:30 pm
"Well...I've been through A LOT of things...I'm pretty sure I can handle it..." Edward grinned, scratching his head nervously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:44 pm
"I will travel with you in spirit, my astrial form and guide you but that is all i will be able to do at this time..." she paused.
" you will then need morning dew- you can collect it from the plants in the garden of eden in the middle east- for that you will have to pass through the gate to the other side, to amestris...." she gazed at him hopeful and confident.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:53 am
"So...I just walk through the gate there?" Edward asked, freaked out by the very thought of it...  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff