Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:11 am
((is the growing noticeable growth or something I'll be able to notice later?))
Zack shook his head slowly. "You need not listen to...him... wait, he never left? Who is this guy, cause I own this house... then again, I didn't notice you until' today either," he said as he got a bit anry at himself. Her lips brought life to the apple, but what would happen if...they touched vamire skin or lips, would they bring the vampire to life? Woud the vampire keep his powers? Zack thought perpetually. He was curious, but also patient. He didn't know what would happen and if it killed him, he didn't want to do it any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:56 am
[woops its glowed. Not glew. as in they were glowing with color]

She finished her apple bite. "well..he..I dunno. Maybe he never came back" she shrugged "There were loud voices..and a banging noise" she thought for a moment. "His name..was Charles Ridings..." he happened to be the one who built the house. He was killed almost 90 years ago. She shrugged again. "maybe he did leave.."  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:17 am
"Okay, cool, well erase your mind of anything he said. He sounds like a jerk," Zack said kindly. He wanted her as comfortable with him and this house as she could be.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 am
She closed her eyes and thought hard.Maybe he was right... She sighed and opened them again,looking at the bitten apple. "Its wierd..I havent eaten in years.." she shrugged "How I managed I dont know.." she shrugged. She had no idea how SHE even worked.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:54 pm
"Odd. Well, we still need to figure out what you are and how you work," he said thinking about everything he'd heard from her. She hadn't eaten or drink(en, drunk, drank? Idk I give up) in 90 years. He touched her cheek and brushed it slightly with his finger. It was warm and her blood still filled her cheeks. He placed his hand on her neck lightly, not wanting her to be scared that he was going to do anything. He found her pulse, it was normal, perhaps a bit fast, but as normal as you could expect from any 'normal' girl. She was alive, but she definately wasn't human. He touched her lips with his pointer finger and ring finger and for the first time in an extremely long time, he saw his fingers pulse weakly with life before he removed them from her lips. Perhaps she could restore life to a vampire, but he had to deal with that later. She gave life to things, from that Zack could deduce that she was probably an angel of some sort. "Do you... remember anything before the man?" Zack asked curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:49 am
She had stayed still the whole time.His fingres felt oddly cold.But she was used to being...examined. She let out a sigh. She tried to search for a memory.While thinking it almost set a jolt through her body. SHe clutched her head in her hands. "I..." the memories were a blur. "I..used to be human..I think..all I can remember..is a bright light..and tools of some sort. Liike a surgens..and this odd black liquid..then nothing." she shrugged. "When I woke up he was there.." [its okay biggrin ]  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 am
Zack wondered about this oddity, but it seemed like she had as many answers as he did. He stood up walked over to the other side of the room and then turned around. "Do you still feel... like emotions?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 pm
She nodded "Yes...its just really hard to express them..after being alone for so long.." she said shyly. She wasn't used to talking to anyone. She watched him get up and walk.She had no idea if he wanted her to follow or not.l She remained sitting.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:09 am
He walked back toward her and began to pace back and forth, pensive. Then he bent down beside her after a little while of silence except for his footsteps and then he placed his hand under her chin, went toward her and kissed her. He wanted to figure out her lips, he thought he understood them, but he had to make sure. Life surged through his body. He kissed her deeper, loving the feeling of literally being alive. He couldn't understand it, he wanted so much more of it, but he knew it would play with her emotions. He broke the kiss slowly and gently.
((Tell me if anything else should happen to him,))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:44 am
[as you said he would gain life. BUt it would slowley seep from hi when he departs from her. It depends on how long he kissed her. But he would still be a vampire...]]
Her eyes widened. She looked at him. Why was crawling into her cheeks?..her eyes glowed along with her lips. She could see the difference in his skin.He seemed....warmer. She watched him. She had to urges..one to strike him and one to ask him why he did that. But she did niether. She just staired at him..confused.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:14 pm
((I figured as much, I was just curious if there was anything else her lips did.))
((aaaah, my teenage mind and it's teenage humor, I'm sorry.))
He felt his skin slowly lose the warmth of life. So it wasn't permenant, but that much he figured out from the fingers to lips test. He didn't feel any side effects yet, so, so far, so good. He slowly stood back up. She really was very anti-reactionable. She barely ever did anything. Then again, she'd been locked in an attic for awhile so... he could understand why she didn't act much. "I'm sorry if that came across in any way other than intended. You are an interesting specimen, and I had to find out if that life transfer thing worked on things of the mostly dead persuasion. Say vampires," he explained himself to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:37 pm
[its all good lol]

She nodded with a sigh "im used to it..." she adjusted her cloak. "What am I to call you?" she asked softly.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 am
"Zack, and me to call you?" he introduced himself and asked her. He needed to know her name if he was going to spend every wakeing hour with her. Which seemed like what would happen, bing that there was one house, a female without a job, and a male that gets money from an older retirement fund.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:55 am
She thought about it. Then out of nowhere she chuckled. "Zack. It's nice to meet you...but it seems I have no name" she thought about it and chuckled again.how ironic.  

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 pm
"Mind if I give you a name then? Something I can call you?" he asked. Zack didn't wanna call her nothing forever. He needed a name or something.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff