Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:30 pm
"Yes" he said, his face suddenly sinking in concern. "yes, please sit down. Is there anything I could get you to help with the pain?" He asked, uncertain of himself. "Would you mind telling me what exactly..happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:43 pm
Shiva sat down and looked up at him, "Do you have anything that can disinfect something like this?" she then thought for a moment before speaking, "Well, I am from a city called Coralia, and I was the youngest in the family. I had 7 brothers and 7 sisters. They protected me from the pollution for a while. They died because of it. I swam away as fast as I could, leaving Coralia. I got lost afterwards. Then I came across more pollution, I tried to get away...but then some was dumped on my tail. I lost consciousness after I got hit, then I woke up here. That is pretty much it."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:48 pm
"I have some rubbing alcohol in the bathroom, just a second." He went and retrieved the disinfectant and a handful of cotton balls. "This may sting a bit." He said pouring some of the alcohol on a cotton ball and rolling one leg of the large sweatpants. He dabbed at the greenish marks gently.

"I am so sorry about your family." Was all he could say.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 pm
Shiva winced as he applied it to her legs, "Thank you. It does feel better a little," she then shook her head, "Don't be sorry, it had nothing to do with you. I once thought that all humans were mean and evil because of what they had been doing to us for years, but I don't think that way of you though. You are nice and if you ever get hurt or anything like that, let me know. I learned from Mother how to heal people with my mermaid magic. Unfortunately, I cannot heal myself, just others."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:33 pm
William was glad to have the conversation switched to something more lighthearted.

"Magic!? Wow! Say I fell down the stairs and broke my arm. You could just like...what? Say some magic words and it would be fine again? Bibbity boppity boo like? I am going to have to keep you around."

He continued to apply the alcohol to her legs, being as gentle as possible. He flinched every time she did.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 am
Shiva just laughed at him at how he described magic, "No silly," she quieted herself down to small giggles, "I don't have to say anything to use my magic. Where did you come up with something to funny? Humans do magic like that? It must be very amusing to watch," she was still giggling, almost completely ignoring the alcohal being applied to her legs.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:52 pm
William glared at Shiva playfully. "Humans can't do magic at all. We just use machines instead. It gets the job done, anyway. So what kinds of things can you do besides healing? Can you move things by just looking at them? Can you read my mind? Can you.....uhhmm.....oh, can you control the weather?"

He finished applying the alcohol on her legs and rolled the pants back down. They fell over her feet completely concealing them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:58 pm
Shiva shook her head, "All I can do is heal. It is all Mother taught me. And...machines? I have not heard of such things. Mermaids do everything by hand. As soon as I was a year old, I was sent to work with my Mother at the Healing Quarters. Most of my sisters worked with me, except my eldest sister, she was the leader of the Coralian Battleon. They were made to protect Coralia from intruders that would seek to harm us."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:06 pm
"Wow." William said, sitting on the coffee table to face her. "I'm sorry that my life is so much duller than yours. I haven't a clue as to what I could possibly do to entertain you. us humans, we basically just go to work, come home, and laze around. As for machines, I guess they are kind of like magic. They are just things built for a specific purpose to make things easier for us humans. Microwaves, for example. You put food in it and the microwave makes it hot. Don't ask me how, it's all scientific mumbo jumbo, and it doesn't really matter to the average human. All we care about it that it works."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 pm
Shiva nodded thinking about it, "I see. This world is certainly different from mine," she then shook her head, "No, I do not think of your life as dull. Mine is just different, is all."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:21 pm
"Yeah." He replied "Different in a good way. Hey, what kinds of food do you like to eat? I would like to take you out on the town tonight, if you are up to it. It would be good practice for your walking and I don't want you to feel cooped up here."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:27 pm
Shiva blushed a bit, "Well, I don't think humans like what I eat. I just eat plants, kelp and such. I don't eat meat or anything, I know for a fact that humans take the fish from our homes and eat them. And...are you sure you want to take me out somewhere?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:43 pm
"Well, we do eat fish. I wont eat it anymore if it upsets you. Just the food chain I guess. You would probably like salads, the lettuce is kind of like kelp I guess. haha. You can get vegetarian sushi, it's a roll of rice and vegetables, wrapped in seaweed. And yes, I do want to take you out. Since it's not entirely plausible for me to visit your world, as i can't breathe under water..at least allow me to show you mine."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:51 pm
Shiva nodded with a light blush, "I suppose it is impossible for you to come into my world. Actually, I agree, I wouldn't want to risk your life, the pollusion is terrible," she shook her head to clear her thoughts, "So, I guess I can stay for a while. Do I need to wear anything special to go out?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Autodidactic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm
"Actually, your dress might be dried, but I think it got a little ripped. Do you want to go shopping for some clothes?" He asked, excited.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff