Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
vampire`s in fma wtf Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like vampires
  yes
  no
View Results

kite_wings626

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:40 pm
"yes new comer i will follow you because it is almost morning and i dont know about you but i start to deteriorate in the sunlight so we shall be off to your home now Alphonse" he walked towards Alphonse and Crystal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 am
Alphonse bit his lip watching the two as he started to walk away from them all.

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

kite_wings626

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 pm
he followed the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 pm
Darci frowned. "Three against one, how unlike you." While Victoria was still frozen, she walked away and faded into the shadows of the alleyway.

She disappeared from veiw not soon after, he aura completely gone leaving an eerie, empty feeling behind.

BassGBaby

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:55 pm
Victoria was able to unfrezze herself. "..... Of corase!!! this is the same s**t that happened last time1 She always wants to start a fight,then when it gets serious,she runs away like a bunny runing from a wolf!!!" scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm
"Don't you lady's think Al's brother should be would be worried about him by now?"
"i think we should be heading to his house. Imagine the look on his face when we all get there. " He chuckled  

kite_wings626

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:39 am
Alphonse hurried to Their house, he looked completely human now,
Alphonse ran n the door.
"S-Sorry im late brother"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm
Edward grinned from where he was sitting.
"what took ya so long?"

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Then Vctoria walked through the door,smiling almost. " I'm very sorry your brother took so long,he ran into some troble and I helped him out", looks at Alphonse bitter-sweetly. "

Oh yes,my name is Victoria Orizuki,sorry again about your brother....",then it was too late,she already took a small unoticeable smell that made her heart beat like crazy. "........Excuse me for a moment,I thought I heard some thing outside....",she walked through the door once more,than she started to run to the back of the house.

*OH s**t!!!! HE DOES SMELL GOOD!! I'VE NEVER SMELLED ANYTHING THIS GREAT IN MY LIFE AS A HALF-BREED. AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT...HE LOOKS LIKE HIM!!!!!!!* Victoria was at a lost,then she fell to the ground and started to gasp heavily. * WHY?! WHY DOES EVERY LITTLE THING I DO ADD UP TO THOSE STUPID MEMORIES!!!!*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:06 am
The vampire walked in and looked down at Edward and said. "Your brother was right you are attractive for a male. Anyways I believe we have never met. my name is Damion and you are Edward Elric if I am correct?"  

kite_wings626

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm
"....Yes....I am..."
Edward blinked up at the newcomer, very confused.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:52 am
"uh...hes a friend..."
Alphonse looked to Edward.
"how are you feeling brother? .."

ll Alphonse Elric ll
Crew

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:53 pm
"I feel...slightly better..." Edward smiled softly to his brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 pm
"This may seem like a weird question at this time but may i use your closet?"  

kite_wings626

Teto_Kasane_23

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 pm
*....OK,I think I can mange now....I just need to hold my breath...* Then Victoria stood up and started toward the front of the house.

"Sorry about that,I guess I'm just a little paranoid about some things." sweatdrop "Anyway,is everything all right?"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff