Reply Archives
The Darien Experience (apartment RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fai_Fluorite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:20 pm
As he watched Jack leave he noticed the van of his moving company arrive...

"I am sorry Mimmy but could we delay the cake until tommorrow? The movers have arrived!"

With that he turned to the door, reaching a hand in and pull it closed with him. With a turn of the key the door was locked and he turned down the stars, waving at the van as if he were a maniac.

((OOC: Night Night))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:23 pm

(( Night night Lorraine, and don't worry Evil, I'm still here biggrin ))

Jack raced through the traffic, desperate to get to the Uni. "Come on, come on! Go go go!" He eventually got to the Uni, just in time for his meeting. "Hey... sorry I'm late! Name's Jack Spirit, I'm supposed to meet someone...?" He said to the receptionist.
"Oh yes, go up the stairs and turn right...."

After half an hour, he left the Uni, a grin on his face and he got back on his bike and headed back to the apartments.

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:33 pm
No cake and lots of unpacking to be done. After hours of unpacking she finally had things organized. She was pretty strong for her size and managed to put her furniture in place.
Mimmy flopped onto her bed and sighed. Her stomach gurgled and she knew exactly what she wanted to eat. A berry and cream tart. Keys, wallet, and coat in hand she left to the supermarket for ingredients.
After grocery shopping and unloading, Mimmy began to bake her delicious fruity treat.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Jack pulled up at the apartments, after treating himself to a new PC game.
"Yes! I'm finally in Uni! Aw man, this is gonna ROCK!!" He walked up to his room, and he went to open the door, he caught a whiff of something sweet.
Following it, he knocked on the door of apartment 5, wondering who had moved in while he had been away.

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:42 pm
"Hello?", said Mimmy as she peeked through her peephole. It was the Mr. Speedy, as she now called him. Opening the door, she greeted the raven haired man. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:45 pm

"Oh!" Jack was quite shocked that the girl that answered the door was the same one he had run into. "Oh man, I'm so sorry for before..." He bowed slightly. "I'm Jack by the way... I live next door." He held out his hand with a smile.

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 pm
'I guess I'll forgive Mr. Spee- I mean Jack.', Mimmy thought. She shook his hand. "My name in Mimmy. Oh, would you like some tart? I just finished garnishing it." She smiled and led him into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 pm

"Uh yeah, sure." He smiled, walking in. "Hope you don't mind me asking, but how old are you?"

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:59 pm
"I'm 17. My daddy bought me this apartment to prepare for the college I'm going to. B University of Culinary Arts. How old are you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Jack scrathced his head 17? Bloody hell "I'm 17 as well... I just go accepted into the Uni not too far from here... You look really young for your age."

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:07 pm
"I get that a lot..." Mimmy sighed as she gave a slice of her tart to Jack. "I wish I looked more mature, that way I can fit in better with my age group. I've been called 'baby face' one too many times!" Her eye twitched at the words.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Jack smiled. "Baby face wasn't the first word that came to mind... I was thinking more along the lines of 'cute'." He took a bite of the tart, grinning madly. "Wow, that's amazing!"

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:21 pm
"Thanks!" Mimmy loved compliments. "I hope to become a pastry chef one day! It's so hard to find work though. All the apprentice applications I sent out were accepted but once they saw me they thought I was a middle schooler and that I wouldn't be much help."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm

"Yeah, all the Universities I tried didn't accept me because of my looks... none of them even WANTED to see my work." He sighed. "It can be so hard when your an artist sometimes..." He smirked, taking another bite of the tart. "Ah well, the money from online commissions is good!"

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

evilncute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:32 pm
"Some people.....ugh!" Mimmy mentally counted to ten to control her temper and shoved a raspberry in her mouth.
"Oh! Look at the time. Its pretty late. I should get to bed. Do you want to bring some tart home?"

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff