Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Nice to meet you too!

And it's not that I hate my eye color. I actually like it quite a bit. My eye color tends to shift a bit from grey to light blue, and both my eyes have FRECKLES in them. =D But a change would be cool, I think.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm
Changing eye colours are cool, mine do that biggrin Green to blue... Hell, I know someone who's eyes turn GOLD sometimes eek  

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

wolfs shepard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:40 am
My eye's have several colors.
They're natrally hazel, but they turn grayish when the rain comes, blackish when I'm not feeling well, and kinda blueish when I'm really happy. My eye's just kinda have they're own brain it seems.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm
Ummm... hi~! I'm in the introductions area, so I bet you can tell what this is about. :3 I'm weird, and random, and enjoy explosions. I also am writing what I hope becomes a novel, and I hope that you guys would enjoy it if you read it. If you want, it's in my journal... But I have to ask, does anyone know where a good place to put it would be? Where people could see it and I'd get some feedback? (and over my writer's block @_@) If not, thanks for listening to me ramble on, 'cause I do that a lot! ^^  

Musical Beanbags

Aranka Taine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:50 pm
Hello! It's been a few days, but finally I have a chance to introduce myself. biggrin

I used to love writing so much, I did it during all my spare time (when I wasn't devouring book after book or worshiping my favorite authors, of course). Then college and the Real World struck. I've lost a lot of the confidence and creativity I once had when it came to my writing, but I'm hoping to gain that back by reaching out in communities such as this one.

I can take pretty hardcore criticism and also dish it out, if people want it. I like to edit, and tend to have an easier time of helping inspire others than myself. So! Feel free to request some crit (PMing me is a good way to get a hold of me). Granted, I'm a struggling senior trying to graduate this semester, so I may not get back to you right away, but I will try my best!

As for my own writing genre/style, I tend to write just about anything (a lot of which will not be appearing here due to language and rule-violating content ^^;; wink , and enjoy reading just about everything, too. Fantasy is my favorite, particularly medieval-type settings, but again, everything is fair game so long as it is well-written. Witty writing also earns bonus points. ~_^

Some Favorite Authors: Neil Gaiman (<--I LOVE this man's writing--he is everything I would love to be), Stephen King, Lynn Flewelling, Patricia C. Wrede, Barbara Kingsolver, Piers Anthony, Annette Curtis Clause, and Meredith Ann Pierce. The list is quite extensive, though, and ever-growing.

Sooo yes, I have babbled on quite enough. I look forward to cruising this community.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:14 pm
User Image

Nice to meet you two! Beany, you can post your story in the prose subforum for everyone here to read. I'll probably be making another subforum soon though to accomodate multi-chapter stories, but for now you can put it in prose.

Aranka, it's good to have someone willing to give some hardcore critiques as well as take them. I hope you can find some time away from college stuff to post some things!

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Musical Beanbags

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:35 pm
Good to know! Though, I have already about 3 short chapters... If that's alright. Anyway, it's kinda funny, I didn't expect to see another Dr. Horrible fan! x3 umm... As a heads-up, I'm gonna put up the story, just so you know! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image

Are you kidding? Dr. Horrible is my hero.

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:49 pm
Hi guys. I'm new here, but not to writing guilds in general. :]

You can call me what you like, though most people go for either PMS, Psycho, or Kitty (the pen name I use online). I'm 17 years old, come from the UK and am currently getting ready to go to university in the fall. I love writing, have done for as long as I can remember, but am always looking for new people to share experiences with. Writing is so much more fun when you have other people to share it with.

I love reading and writing (dur?), musical theatre, singing along incredibly badly to my favourite music and walking in the rain. I also love animals, and rainbows, and sparkly things - but don't get me started on those or else I'll never stop.

TV wise I tend to watch a lot of crime shows, though I don't write much crime, and I love stuff like Bones, Cold Case, CSI etc.etc.

Also, just in case you want to avoid pressing my "obsess" button, I absolutely adore anything related to Wicked, The Wizard of Oz, Tin Man (or any of those), and chances are I'll ramble for a long time if anybody gets me on the subject.

Okay, ramble over. It's nice to meet you all. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:04 pm
User Image

Nice to meet another Wicked fan! I haven't actually seen the play, but I've read the book and I listen to the soundtrack constantly. My school right now is doing The Wiz for the year's musical, a completely awesome version of the Wizard of Oz with Michael Jackson when he was still black.

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

Psychotic Maniacal Sanity

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:37 am
That sounds like awesome fun. =O

I've seen the show three times now, and I'm going again in May. xd *geek* I love the soundtrack though, and I also listen to it a lot. It's great for writing inspiration. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 pm
Hi everyone, please call me Ivy ^___^

I used to write a lot when I was little ^^ I'd spend all my time on the computer typing up fantasy stories whee Then school picked up and I stopped having so much time to write sad I recently got around to typing a story called Starlingtown, which I've been working on-and-off on for about three years. I feel like there's something's missing to develop my character further, but I can't quite fix it and get it down in words. I hope that through this guild, I can gain more inspiration and advice on how to improve my story ^^

I like giving critiques, and I can give out some pretty hardcore ones as well, though I do try to lighten it up.

I wrote mostly fiction - usually realistic or fantasy. I've always wanted to write a detective or mystery story, but it's always been difficult for me to write a compelling one where I can neatly tie up all the ends, so I've never started sweatdrop I hope this guild can help me out 3nodding

Even though I haven't gotten around to writing much, I still devour books just as quickly and in great amounts blaugh

Anyways, this has got to be the longest post I've ever typed O_O

I tend to ramble a lot sweatdrop But I look forward to posting in this guild ^^  

IvyStarling

wolfs shepard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:12 am
Hey Ivy! Fancy seeing you here. Looking foward to your posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 pm
Hello there. I am Nitemare. It's nice to meet you all. I'm currently living in the United States, descended from a long line of 100%, pure blooded Vietnamese ancestry. I started to write in my early years at the age of 12 and still writing today. Currently, I'm reading many stories on the life of the famous composer Frederyk Francois Chopin. Although they may be fiction, I read it any way. Haha. ^-^

I am currently a poet and a short story writer. I write random poems, be it haikus or couplets, I write it all. I have won second place in a competition for my poem called Capture. And that was the only contest I participated in.

As a short story writer, I write historical narratives and for the original link to see my work is on my DeviantArt (Feel free to contact me. I'm Miyuko-101). Unfortunately, I haven't posted anything on that yet. I'm just a bit lazy is all. Haha.

And the rambling has stopped. Haha. Anyway, it was nice to meet you all. I anxiously await to see many stories, poems, etc., etc. And at the same time, I can't wait to post.

Now I bid you adieu.

wonshikkies

Shinigami-Acorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm
Greetings everyone! My name is Shinigami Acorn, as you have gathered from my username already, and you are free to call me any variant of that name. I was dragged here by Shallarinath [Yes, Shall, dragged.].

I am a 16 year old girl living in Ohio. I am very short for my age, yelling at Shall every once and a while because he is younger than me, yet is a giant.

I am proud to be an American, even though we can be capitalist pigs every once and a while. I only love my country because Axis Powers Hetalia personified him to be so cool.

I have a tendency to obsess over something so quick that I often change fandoms every other day [or just add onto the current fandom.] I must say I nearly died once I saw Captain Cadenti's signature. Yaaay Dr. Horrible. <3

I am a short story/ fanfiction writer, but spend most of my time looking for errors in other pieces of writing. I am usually the one who picks out spelling errors in Shall's writing. As a payment, he helps me beef up my writing.

I am a huge Anime/Manga fan, may favorites being Axis Powers Hetalia, Papuwa, and Black Cat at the moment. I enjoy drawing fanart for these Anime as well as others. I have drawn a couple pictures of Dr. Horrible. ;D

My favorite book series are The Looking Glass Wars, The Inheritance Series, Twilight [I am not a total fangirl. Besides, I don't even like Edward. I like Carlisle.], Harry Potter, and hopefully The Flamefist Chronicles [Hint hint wink wink.]

Other tidbits: I like smiley faces. I love the Japanese culture, so don't be surprised if I use honorifics. I like anything sour, just so I can persuade Shall to eat it and watch him cringe. I love to sing. I love music in general [Especially foreign]. I love to draw [as you probably have gathered]. I love to roleplay [I like to think I am good. Correct me if I am wrong.] I like reading stories and I certainly can't wait to read your pieces. biggrin

Please ask me if there is anything in particular you want to know. ;D

Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces