Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Soi's Journal ***38 LBS LOST*** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can I do it?
  Heck yeah!
  Yay dallas
View Results

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:15 pm
earl grey creme hands down

also dragon teas

but i normally like white and black teas or teas that are rich in anti oxidants, skin freak.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:39 pm
Does your skin tea have lemongrass? Lemongrass is very good for your skin, I had lemongrass green tea that made me feel *great*.  

Lady Schist

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:55 pm
http://www.teavana.com/Loose-Leaf-Teas/Green-Tea/Dragonwell-Green-Tea.axd

love~!

http://www.teavana.com/The-Teas/Flavored-Scented-Black-Teas/Earl-Grey-Creme-Flavored-Black-Tea.axd

the second one is my favourite... hmm apparently it's also a mild anti depressant, lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm
and yay on the puppy thing, lol  

Soi Tsuba

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:07 am
Wow great job with King Leer. eek

Man, you guys make me wish I could stomach tea. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:17 am
there's many different types of teas out there with different flavours.

did you know that tea can make you look younger as well and stop signs of aging. also white teas are well known for helping prevent skin, lung, and other cancers.

i heart tea!  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:20 am
exercise --
15 min warm up (150 cals burned)
weight lifting 30 minutes
25 mins warm down (210 cals burned)
total 360 plus weight lifting

bkfst --
banana and tea!!!

lunch --
salad with a slice of ham and cheese, cucumber, and ranch dressing (400 cals)

snack --

dinner --

so i stepped on the scale today and I was down 1lb but i'm not putting it on my official count on the first page till sunday.

This is my daily counter which will fluctuate like the tide:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:29 am
as much as it pains me, I am no longer drinking milk. Which sucks because I freakin' love milk.

I don't know what i'm replacing it with. Probably tea. Every time I try to reach for that delicious milk, i'm gonna grab tea instead.

I'm not eating cereal for breakfast anymore. Probably oatmeal or a banana.

Plus I bought calcium supplements already, so i'll still get my needed calcium.

I really hope there's no such thing as milk withdraws.  

Soi Tsuba

Starlurk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:50 am
I've tried a bunch of different kind of teas and they all make me sick for some reason. gonk Oh well. heart

Your weight counter is so cute <3 congrats on losing. 3nodding

If it makes you feel better I used to drink gallons of milk a day and now I barely drink it at all. I think it's because when I moved to Kentucky the milk tasted different from the milk in Montana.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:43 pm
i freakin' love milk, i just read something recently that makes me want to stop drinking it. It's a test really to see if it's true or not.  

Soi Tsuba

Soi Tsuba

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:41 am
alright! Stepped on the scale and it said 193, stepped again and it said 195, and then 194...

So i'm sticking with 195 as not to be disappointed tomorrow if it jumps up to 195 or above.

I just wanna get to the steady 1 or 2 lbs a week already.

exercise --
45 minutes on the elliptical machine

bkfst --
oatmeal w/ sugar, cinnamon, and a sliced banana (YUMM!)

lunch --
hamburger (250) and a small salad (75 cals)

dinner --
chipotle salad (you don't wanna know)

This is my daily counter which will fluctuate like the tide:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Now, I'm not *trying* ... well. That's a lie. I *am* trying to get you to stop drinking milk.

Milk is designed, by nature, to make a baby cow, grow into a 1 and a half tonne cow in less than two years. So that alone means you should avoid it.

Silk, however, is a *great* kind of soy milk and it tastes rich and wonderful, it *does* take a bit to get used to, but after that point it tastes better if only because you don't have the thick mucous feeling after drinking it the way you have with milk.

A few notes about milk.

Casein is the main protein in dairy. You'll find it in cheese and milk and even in eggs, and it's both a carcinogen, AND mildly addictive as we digest it, it turns into caso-morphines in our system so we feel GOOD eating it, many vegetarians who later become vegans like myself say that they were addicted to cheese during their transition. And it's TRUE. ._.

Sorry. >.> I just... love soy milk so much. <.< >.> <.<  

Lady Schist

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:19 pm
wow i had never heard that about milk and cancer before, where did you find that information? I am naturally sceptical about these things, and i want to check it out mrgreen

soy milk is good though...mmm...soy milk ice cream is the best 4laugh but probably not for weight loss sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:42 pm
What you said about dairy products reminds me of the China Study, because I was busy I wasn't able to get very far into the book but it was fascinating.  

Starlurk

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 pm
http://www.ezhealthydiet.com/casein-protein.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/bookreviews/chinastudy.html

Those were the two that I could find that linked casein to cancer, (it is related to the china study)

Soy ice cream though usually has fewer calories than yogurt. And is AWESOME. ._.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff