Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Family... (POST UR PROFILES NOW!!!!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:50 pm
(lol)
Rosey finally managed to get onto a main road. "Finally!!!" Rosey cheeraly pressed the foot petal. Soon she was on her way to work. "Hey! I think I'll be early today!!" Rosey then slamed on the breaks, there was a long line to get into the parking lot. Rosey slamed her head on the steering wheel again, "thats it! I'm takeing the bus next time!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:07 pm
(AWESOME!)

(FYI: I changed my 'other' on Kaya)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 pm
(k,k!)
Rosey inched along, "oh great! I'm late!" Rosey leaned out her window and honked the horn. A biiiiiig man looked out of the car in front of her. and then he got out. "oh geez!!!" Rosey pulled out of line then slamed on the gas. "help me!!!!!" Rosey sped around the corner untill she was a cuple blocks away. "well. . .might as well park here." Rosey pulled onto the curb and got out. "ok. . .time to walk. . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:18 pm
Clan Name: Whisperpaw
Position in Clan: apprentice
Family Name: Mindy
Family Rank: daughter of James and Lacey
Pic: User Image

Clan Name: Whisperpaw
Position in Clan: apprentice
Family Name: Devin
Family Rank: foster kid living, currently, with the Cliffords
Pic: User Image  

Konekoko

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 pm
Rosey collapsed in front of her Job building. "II'm here!!! I'm really here!!!" Rosey started to cry with happiness.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:47 am
((can I just post?))  

Konekoko

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:42 pm
(yup!)
Rosey heard a lady walked out, "Really Rosey? Really? You seem to be makeing a habit of breaking down on the front step lately!" Rosey looked up "oh, ahem, right yes sorry Malia!!" Rosey jumped up, "ok well. . .I guess I need to get to the office now!" Rosey pushed past Malia as she walked into the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 pm
Mindy turned over and sat up. She streched and looked out the window. She stood up from her bed to see better the car that pulled up in front of the house. "The new foster kid's here." she murmered to herself.

%

Darien sat sullenly in the social worker's car. She had just finished giving him all the usual crap about how this place would be a fresh new start and he would be happy here. It was the same speech he had been hearing for seven years. She got out of the car and pulled his suitcase from the trunk while he just sat there.

%

"The kid's here!" Mindy called as she raced down the steps.  

Konekoko

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:32 pm
Silver heard Mindy's call.
Really?
She called, jumping from her window onto the tree just beond it, and shimmed to the bottom. She got up and ran over as a lady pulled out a suit case.
My new cousin in there?
She asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:35 pm
Rosey taped her fingers on her desk. There haden't been anyone in yet. . .(oh ya I forgot to exsplain what Rosey did for a living!!)
Rosey job consisted of one thing, some one walks in they drop off some paper work, ROsey exsamins it makes some ajustments, then send it off to her boss. Rosey worked for a Publisher. What she did was read over ideas rate what she thought about it, and make edits if need be. Rosey was hoping one day she would be the offical publisher. . .
anyway. .
Rosey gave what sounded like a hiss to herself. "I have to sit here all day. . .just because people are to lasy to make APPOINTMENTS!!!" Rosey huffed. Rosey then stood up and put a bell on her desk. "I'm going to take a break!" Rosey then turned and went to go get some water. "oh ya, those adopted kids are comeing today!" Rosey pulled out her cell phone and dialed her sisters cell number. "ya! Hi sis, did the kids arive?. . . .oh they did?. . . .oh ya you might need to great them ha! anyway tell me what their like! Bye!" Rosey hanged up. "yesh it always seems I'm cut out of these things!!" She then heard Malia screaming "ROSEY!!!! GET OUT HERE!!!! YOUR NOT SUPPOST TO JUST LEAVE BELLS ON YOUR DESK!!! AND YOUR BREAK ISN"T FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" Rosey sighed then shuffled around the corner.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:30 pm
Leslie walked out of the house when the Social Service car pulled up. She stepped out on the porch and stood next to Kaya. "Morning Honey,"She said as she kissed Kaya on the cheek. "How's your Community service going?"
(lol, Chey's a jail bird
User Image)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Darien sat in the car. Why bother getting out? He was going to be back soon enough, going to his next foster home when these people got tired of him.

%

Mindy looked into the car. Where was the other kid? There were supposed to be two, a boy and girl, a sixteen year-old and a fourteen year old. She looked at the social worker in confusion.

%

Darien looked up at the porch and sat up. There was a blonde babe in a tank top and sweats standing there, looking at the car, then at the social worker."Maybe this won't be too bad." he said to himself.  

Konekoko

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:36 pm
Kaya sighed, "I hate it! Why little kids? I'd rather work with old people!" She complained and walked over to the swinging bench. "Kill me..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sayuri walked outside, "Who's that?" She asked, pointing to the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:21 pm
Mindy turned to her. "The new foster kids and the social worker." She answered Sayuri. "Though I don't know where the second one is." She turned back to watching the car.

%

Darien opened the passenger side door of the car and stepped out. He slammed it and leaned against the car. He looked over to Mindy and winked.

%

Mindy felt her face heat up as the boy winked at her. She had no idea he would be so cute.

%

Darien raised his eyebrows and smirked at her as he saw her blush. She was way hot. He had defineatly(sp?) scored on this house.  

Konekoko

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Lacy put her arms around her daughter, "He's cute." She whispered, knowing her daughter was blushing. James came up behind her and folded his arms. "I don't like him, not one bit."

Lacy laughed and kissed his cheek, "You haven't even met him."

He grunted, "Just the way he looks is..." Lacy put a finger on his lips and shook her head. She was mad, "Don't judge a book by its cover." James grunted again, but didn't say anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jakie tugged on Mindy's sleeve, "Look what I found!" She said and threw a worm at her sister. She laughed as her and Jessie ran away.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff