Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
War! Part 2 (O.O ITS FINISHED!!!! O.O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:04 am
Moon hissed, "We don't-"

"Moon!" Erin walked in and looked at Blackstar. "I think she means it." She knelt down and stared into Blackstar's eyes. "Do you promise on your life and everyone you've hurt and killed that you'll help us?"

She nodded. Erin stood and looked at Moon, "We'll watch her anyway."

Moon glared at Erin, "Fine, go ahead and kill us all!" She yelled and ran out of the cave. She ran as fast as her paws could carry her, ignoring Erin's cries for her to come back.

Finally she stood in a small clearing, she could no longer hear Erin. She roared and swung her paw around to slice at a tree. "Wow...anger issues much?"

Moon spun around and saw Thoraxo, "What are you doing here?" She growled. He snikered, shrugged and walked over to Moon. He sat about two feet away from her. Moon had to restrain herself from jumping and clawing his fur out. "You look like you need to talk."

"No," She hissed. "I need to think! Now leave me alone!" She began to walk away. Suddenly Thoraxo was in front of her. He tripped her and pinned her down. "Who clawed your fur?"

She strugged to get free, but couldn't. "Get off me!"

"No." He grinned and waited until she stopped moving. "Now, tell me whats wrong."

"I'd rather not," She said sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:06 pm
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make Moon run and yell like that." Blackstar said. She got up, but then layed back down. "I really DO want to join you guys. And until Moon comes back, would you like to ride on my back? At least until we get back to your friends?" Blackstar waited for an answer but then said, "If you want, you can go back to your friends alone, and i can go look for Moon. But its your choice."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:27 pm
Erin slowly turned, tears streaming down her face. "No, I just need sometime alone." She walked away. She let her feet carry her, not really paying attention to where she was going. "Why doesn't she trust my judgment?" She asked herself and shook her head. Suddenly she just dropped on the ground and cried even harder, "Sayuri! Why? Why did you leave me?" She yelled and curled into a ball.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoraxo grunted, "Come on." He bent his head and whispered in her ear. "Please. It will make you feel better." That pushed Moon to far. She summoned all her strength and pushed him off her. She jumped and pinned him down. "Don't you know the meaning of GO AWAY!" She roared and slashed her claws next to his head.

"Yes," He said, ignoring her anger. "But I'm not going anywhere." Moon looked at him and growled. She got off him and stalked away, "Stupid male." She cursed and began pacing. She heard someone crying and peaked through the bushed. A gasp escaped her. There on the ground was Erin, crying.

Moon sighed and walked out of the bushes, "Erin..." She shook her head. "I'm sorry. I just... don't trust very many people these days."

Erin sat up and whipped her tears away, "I understand. I just have a feeling about her. She seems...good." Moon nodded. "If only Sayuri were here." Moon nodded again and walked over to Erin and curled up.

"She's proud of us where ever she is," Moon said and licked Erin's hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:23 am
Blackstar got up and walked over to where Moon and Erin were. "I am sorry for your lost, but i know that together we can bring down the person who killed your sister. But right now, i think we should go back to the others to make a plan on exactly how we are going to bring Kira down, together."

((Crystalstar!!! Where is Kira? Whats she doing? You never did post as Kira since i left her.))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:48 am
Erin and Moon nodded and they headed back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(oops....let me post for her now biggrin )

Kira threw a chair against a wall, "That little traitor! I took care of her all these years and she just abandon's me?" She yelled and glared at Blackthorn. "Find her and bring her back! I'll teach her to never leave me!" Blackthorn nodded and flew off.

Once he was far enough away from Kira so she couldn't hear his thoughts he thought, Maybe Blackstar was smart to leave. This war is going to end badly and I know it. But unlike Blackstar I can not leave Kira, I'm a part of her and where ever I go she will find me. He shook his head and found Blackstar's scent, along with Erin's, Moon's and a few more.

He dived and landed next to them, Blackstar? He called, projecting his thoughts to everyone's.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:53 am
As Moon, Erin, and Blackstar were heading back towards the others, Blackstar stopped all of a sudden. She heard Blackstar? "Erin. Moon. Blackthorn is here. He is calling me," Blackstar told them. "Give me a moment. I might be able to figure out what he wants." Erin and Moon nodded and waited patiently. Blackthorn? Blackstar asked with her mind. Where are you? Where's Kira? What are you doing here?  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:06 am
Blackthorn was so happy to hear Blackstar's voice, I'm near you, I can see Erin just about a few meters away. Head straight. She is not will me, for she sent me here on her own. She sent me to bring you back to her, but I will not. I agree that Kira is on the wrong side, but I cannot leave her. I just wanted to make sure you were safe and to warn you. She will not stop until you are dead. He sighed, I must go. I will try and keep your location away from her, but just in case I would leave this place as quickly as possible. He took off and fly quickly to Kira, stopping a bit to make cuts to show that he was fended off.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:10 am
Thank you Blackthorn. I hope i will see you again. Blackstar said as he left. Blackstar looked down at the ground for a minute or two. The she lifted her head to Erin and said, "Blackthorn was ordered to take me back to Kira, but he didn't. Kira is enraged about my leaving. He says we should leave quickly."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Erin shook her head, "This is our chance to strike at Kira!" Moon nodded, agreeing.

"We've trained all these years for a chance like this," Moon said and unsheathed her claws. "I want to rip that woman's head off!" She growled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira screamed, "You have failed me, Blackthorn! You could have easily taken Blackstar! You are just as a traitor as she is." She pulled her sword out and aimed it at Blackthorn. "You shall die along with the rest."

I tried, but Blackstar knows all my moves and told them, He growled.

"Lier!" Kira yelled and slashed at Blackthorn. "You let her get away along with that little brat and her cub!"

Blackthorn roared and blew fire, Are you threatening the great beast of the sky and of fire? He took a step forward, daring Kira to strike. I could kill you before you made a scratch on me.

Kira laughed, "So you admit that you could have taken Blackstar with no problem."

Blackthorn made a hissing sound, Yes I could've, but you have taken this war to far and you shall not win!

"Get out! Go join your little friends if you wish, but I warn you that you will die with the rest of them!" Kira said, tears coming to her eyes. Blackthorn shook his head and touched his snout to her forehead. I could not leave you, little one. You are a part of me and you need me. I do miss Blackstar, but her decision was her own. He lifted his head high and roared. And because she has chosen this she shall lose!

Kira smiled and hugged Blackthorn, "Then why did you tell her to move away."

He snickered, Erin is to stubborn to miss an opportunity like this. We can strike while they are still arguing about it. Kira hugged him tighter, "You are truly my dragon."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 pm
"Alright then. If this is our chance at Kira, we better get ready," Blackstar said. She got up Erin got on Moon. Within the next 5 seconds, they were running back to where Beka and the others were.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm
"...and Kira's coming." Erin finally finished after telling everyone why Blackstar was here. "This is our chance to strike back."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira, Blackthorn and thirty of Kira's best men marched towards Erin's hide out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:31 pm
Blackstar paused for a moment, trying to locate Blackthorn and Kira with her mind. She saw that they were coming. Blackstar motioned for them to be quiet and wispered, "Blackthorn, Kira, and about thirty soldiers are coming now. If Kira is traveling with so few men, it means that they are her best. We have to think of a plan and get ready. NOW."  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:50 pm
"I'll take care of Kira," Erin whispered. "Moon, Blackstar, and Thoraxo take care of Blackthorn. Bree, Beka, Snow, Eve, and Jake will take care of the soliders." Erin glanced around and stopped on Bree, "If you need any help Thoraxo and Blackstar can help. 'Kay?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're almost there, I can smell them, Blackthorn said to Kira. She nodded and took out her sword. "Get ready men!" She yelled. "Where are they?" She asked Blackthorn.

Straight ahead, in the bushes, Blackthorn answered and pointed to a thicket of bushes. "Good," She pointed her sword forward, "Erin! Come and fight me if you dare!" She called and watched as Erin stood and walked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:06 pm
Kylen sat under a tree carving a branch, "What do you want to do today, Koji?" He asked his phoenix that was sitting above him.

"Attack some of Kira's wagons?" He said and fluffed out his fire red feathers. "A supply of weapons for her army should be coming this way today."

Kylen jumped up, "Lead the way."  

Shadeslayer101

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:47 am
((hey Shadeslayer, did you read the eragon books? Is that where you got your username?))

Blackstar, Moon, and Thoraxo raced out and charged at Blackthorn. Some soldiers were in the way, but they all just jumped over them and onto Blackthorn. Moon and Thoraxo went after Blackthorn's wings, while Blackstar went after his head and neck. She clawed at his eyes and at his neck. I'm sorry Blackthorn, but i have no choice. I really don't want to fight you, but i must. You and Kira have caused so much trouble to many people and their pets, and for that you must pay! Blackstar said with her mind to Blackthorn. She clawed at his neck and face again. Blackthorn released a jet of fire at her, but she dodged, changed into an ice dragon and released a jet of ice shards at his neck and eyes.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff