Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:07 am
((I know what he LOOKS like, I just don't know him well enough to make him have a convincing battle. As for battlebots, if you've played Sonic Riders, E102-R is the base 'Fire' model. The security drones from Metroid Prime are the 'ice' base. Google if you need pictures. PIT, COME HERE!))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:36 am
((Sorry I haven't posted guys! I've been recovering from laryngitis and tonsilitis.))

Pit looked at the chart as soon as he came into the hall. he had missed the transport and had followed behind by wing. "Stupid bells of Paletuna. Always late." Pit grumbled Then noticed he wasn't on the chart. "Hey! What The Heck?! I'm not even on here!!!"  

The Only Fox Prince

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 pm
Travis touchdown rides through the desert on his motorcycle he was heading to a place he heard had inter space travel as he rides he sees some dust clouds behind him "oh grate just what I needed" Travis gets off his bike,activates his katana,and holds it in a fighting position as several bikers,got off there bikes,and approached him.armed with bats,pipes,chains,and knifes the boss biker walked up and said "this is purple dragon terff we don't like people who trespass ", Travis looks at them without a speck of fear. "well that's to freaking bad" one thug charges him with a knife. Travis feints to the right and slices him horizontally, "WEAK", more thugs charged him. he easily takes them out with a few strikes his Katina terns from blue to red. at this point he spins a slot machine on it and gets a row of Cherries also from his point of view time slows down. "THIS IS THE END" he cries, in this state his Strikes are weaker but he is much faster. using a barrage of blows he kills 5 bikers "is that all?" several more attack him but he uses a variety of Wrestling moves to pin them to the ground, after witch he stabs them. "IM GONA SEND YOU HOME TO YOUR MAMA IN A BOX"one yells charging at him with his only reward being his head severed from his shoulders the Katina glows gold and Travis spins the slots this time getting Three Bells
"BLUE BERRY CHEESE BROWNIE". it surges with energy he holds the Katina like a baseball bat and swings it sending out a wave obliterating one then two,then 5, then 10 he reverts back to normal again then ALL of the bikers charged him. ash and body parts started flying as he butchered them. the pattern repeats with his blade glowing green as Travis uses the slots getting Three Grasshoppers "STRAWBERRY ON THE SHORTCAKE" his usual blue hair terns vivid yellow as his speed is doubled along with his power Travis strikes down 10 more foes with single swings with his blade before reverting to normal."HE'S RIGHT F***ING THERE GET HIM"another thug shouts as 50 more charge Travis "they bread you idiots like rabbits don't they?" he smiles as he jumps does a front flip and viceks 2 more thugs his blade glows a dark reddish black as he spins the slots witch land three BARs "CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE SUNDAE" The colors drain from the screen into a classic monochrome scheme.time around Travis slows to a crawl as he walks towards 40 more thugs killing them with over the top executions such as chopping off an enemy's arms,impaling and hoisting an enemy up on his beam katana, then splitting them in two, running into a jumping back flip and slicing an one vertically, dashing forth and tearing into an enemy, and grabbing the enemy from behind and stabbing them in the heart.
with only 10 left the bikers begin to panic, "what is this guy he..he ain't human!!!" Travis smiles as he bisects one of them in two.after witch his katana runs out of power.one of the thugs takes notice of this "hey look his fancy glow stick is out of juice".the rest also see this "hey your right hehehehe not so tuff now are ya?". Travis gives a flick on the slots and they slowly land on a row of 7's,from witch Travis's body surges with energy "get ready" he levitates in to the air. "ANARCHY IN THE GALAXY" a large blinding light engulfs 8 of the poor fools as the last one backs away with a terrified look on his face. "common man I..I WAS JUST FOLOWING ORDERS DONT KILL ME PLEAS!!!!" Travis gives a few shakes of his katana to charge it then raises it to deliver the final blow..............until a ship landed near them as a servant of the master came out "greetings mister touch down we are hear to bring you to our lord we also expect a small fee for the tardiness of your reply" . Travis holds a disappointed look on his face as he terns to the poor man. "looks like I don't have time to play with you now". Travis terns away as the thug breaths a sigh of relief.... till he hears this "off on your way to paradise"....."what? wait NO!!!!" Travis severs his head from his body, both of witch fall to the sand."be sure not to scratch the bike" he walks in as a robot brings the Schpeltiger on board feeling a sense of felting pleasure as he walks.
(edited for cannon)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 pm
( wahmbulance DEAR FRIKEN LORD IM DONE I don't know why I made it so long but I hope to not make another one like this oh and for those who care I used my journal to right this so I don't have to worry about starting over.anyways lets explain Travis's moves shall we?. his regular attacks are basic sword swings, his throw moves consist of wrestling moves,his smash or "B" attacks can be used after Travis inflicts a certain amount of damage,after witch his katana will glow a certain color 80% red 150% green 210% gold 400% reddish black and this must be collected in one life or can be used as lessor versions of his dark side powers. he is slightly lighter then snake.oh and he cant attack consecutively his katana runs on a battery he recharges by shaking it which leaves him open if he does not charge regularly if we do have final smashes his will be Anarchy in the Galaxy. hope I did better this time mrgreen oh and be for I forget the name of the gang is a reference to the gang of the same name in teenage mutant ninja turtles)

eek did I wright all that?  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:18 pm
((... Regardless of the fact that your writing has improved, there are a few issues I have to address. First, you are not at the Hall of Battle. Nobody is, and you never got on a ship, so you aren't even at the midway point yet. Second, Fox, Falco, Mario, and Peach are ALL not there yet. I have something special planned for Fox and Mario in particular, and neither of them have yet been introduced. Third, you did not request multiple characters, and I did not approve them. Fourth, we're not having random battles like that unless it makes sense with the story. After all... you randomly appeared, out of nowhere, and a battle started with some-odd bikers who, now I think about it, had no way to get there either. I do think that your fighting style seems to fit him though. Please edit or delete your previous posts so that it explains you catching the ship, getting to the planet, and ONLY use characters that are there already.... and don't post anything else until you do fix it.))
((Sorry if I sound bossy or strict, but I AM in charge. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:26 pm
(for the love of god, home. spell things correctly, first of all. secondly, PLEASE write yours like the rest of us are. and if you forgot to read the rules, no gore. in reference to Zappy, Rick's abilities are something similar to what Kirby can do. you can go with it from there. helpful? now back to my own thing.)  

Kirby The 3rd

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:35 pm
(ugh, i couldnt find a good picture of the security drone. would you mind posting one?)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 am
((Well, if my request for crew powers goes answered, I'd be happy to edit 'conventions' for you. I also recommend staging the battle on his planet, before you take the ship. It'll make more sense. Use random pedestrians instead of Nintendo characters. Killing Pigma is fine, but give a bit of backstory on how you got a hold of him. And remember, I think he's part machine now. Remember: DON'T POST until it's fixed. And if you'd like, you could PM me your posts, and I can edit them for readability.

KIRBY - I'm using a WII for internet now, so I can't really find a pic. If you've played it, these robotic drones are commonly found in Pheranda Drifts, a few rooms before getting the Spider Ball. They can be killed most easily with the Wave Beam, though others do the job. They float around until they spot you, then come apart floating-droid-deka style. (star wars refrence)
Make up their appearance based on that. As for Rick, my knowledge of him is based on Kirby 64... Rick statue power. It can climb walls. That's about it.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:53 pm
(thanks for the description, Zappy. im gonna get to work... finally...)

Kirby...
The door to the arena opened and cheers flooded the small stage in which the battle would be heald. In it, was a floating machine that was colored blue. It was doing slow, wide circles around the center of the stage. A security drone, no doubt. A tall man with a clipboard lead Kirby down a short hall that gave way to the arena. He leapt up the steps and instantly got into fighting position, a low crouch. His eyes slanted, analyzing his foe. It stopped directily in front of him on the opposite side of the stage, turned to face him, and split itself apart. It came flying at Kirby, the pieces like little bullets. He smiled and inhaled deeply, inflating himself like a balloon. The pieces hit him, bounced off, and fell to the floor until it reassembled itself. Kirby inhaled again and absorbed it, taking its power. Kirby turned a light shade of blue, his head adorned by a crown of ice. He inhaled once more and exhaled twice as hard, his chilly breath freezing the drone into a ball of metal and ice. It fell to the floor, defeated. The cheering of the crowd grew and Kirby stood, center stage, waving to the crowd. The man with a clipboard appeared once again and ushered Kirby off the stage.

Meta-Knight...
Meta-knight lead himself to the stage. He passed Kirby, who smiled and winked at him, on the way out. The drone Kirby defeated was replaced with another of the exact same build. Meta-knight's wings spread out behind him, he unsheathed his sword, and flew into the stage, levitating just as the drone was. Just as it did for Kirby, it came apart into several pieces and charged Meta-knight. He flew at full speed around the arena with the pieces hot on his tail, drawing ever closer. Meta-knight turned, flying backwards, and slashed at one of the pieces cutting it in two. Several pieces still remained, though. Meta-knight did a loop, worthy of Fox himself, and was now the one chasing the drone. His blade became a blur as tens of slashes cut through every piece, leaving just one remaining. He charged it at full speed and cleaved it in twain with a single slash. The heart of the drone blew up in an explosion that seemed much too large for the small size of the heart. Meta-knight did a victory lap and left the stage feeling victorious.

(was my depiction of the drones okay? cuz i have no idea what a deka is. i didnt watch any of the star wars movies. sorry sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:29 pm
Wolf smirked to himself as Meta Knight flew past him,celebrating his victory.He ambled up the stairs to the arena,looking like he could beat his opponent with his hands tied behind his back.Wolf stared at the drone,exaggerating a yawn,much to the crowds pleasure.The drone suddenly launched itself at Wolf,splitting itself into pieces.Wolf quickly threw up his electronic shield,a smile playing on his lips as the drone bounced off it comically.He quickly launched himself at the drone,slashing it with his claws.He jumped back down onto the floor,pulling his blaster out of its holster and blasted the drone.He stared at it for a few seconds,until.............it blew up.The crowd roared with pleasure,and he gave bow,sauntering off the arena and through the doors.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:09 pm
(several more flaws in your post, homer. absolutely no punctuation marks. LEARN TO WRITE CORRECTLY OR DONT WRITE AT ALL!!! a few more things... you didnt write anything about you getting to the midway point AT ALL. that, and the fact that Zappy told you not to post until you edited the first one, WHICH YOU DIDNT!! freaking learn already. my god. you need to link your event. get it right. if you need examples look at previous posts.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 pm
(OK one,what is the mid point? everyone keeps telling me about it but I don't know what there talking about.2,I did edit the post which one are you talking about?)  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 pm
((Kirby, I meant RP posts. As in, posts that actually constitute RPing. And do try not to scare the fellow RPers.... no matter how much they might bug me. whee Homer, read through the entire RP so far, or you won't get it. The condensed version is that the midway point is the planet where the current tournament is going on, and NOBODY is at the Hall yet, which is on another planet completely. The ships have to be prepared for entrance to the Hall. Your post seems decent, though you still don't have punctuation and that is EXTREMELY annoying. Just put in some periods, it'll look much better. And as for the current tournament, I'm just going to do King Dedede's and Ash. The other three you can assume made it in.))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff