Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
Be Honest...Did you really beat the game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did yu really beat KH[one,two,or both]
  YEA!
  Nope
  Still working on it ;]
  I can't figure out how to turn it on [grrrrrr]
View Results

Spiritual Disaster

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:48 am
Oh yus, I did! I beat it MORE than ONCE, actually.
I could play both KH1 and KH2 unlimited times, without
getting bored. : ) Amazing stuff. As for 100%, no. I
could never defeat that Sephy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 am
I haven't beat them all 100%, but I'm working on it on KH.  

Kokoai1429

Nina Usagi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:19 pm
I beat the first one twice. The second time I got the Ultima Weapon, all 101 puppies, unlocked the secret video, and beat every boss, including Sephiroth...But I've only ever beaten him one, and what did I get? 3000exp! After all that trouble that's all I got! Anyway, I've beaten KH2 once. I was able to get the Ultima Weapon, but I couldn't beat Sephiroth. After I got te Ultima Weapon, I was able to get through 8 of his HP bars before I died. Funny thing, I was never able to get that far fighting him again. I unlocked Final Form once, but not the way I expected. I didn't unlock it in the World that Never Was, I unlocked it while fighting in the Hades cup. Wierd huh? I've beaten the GBA Chain of Memories with Sora once, but I haven't beaten it with Riku yet. I beat 358/2 Days once, but I still haven't unlocked Mickey or Sora. I know how, I'm just still trying to do it. I haven't beaten RE: Chain of Memories either, but I will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:10 pm
User ImageI havent started it yet. Does anyone know where I can maybe buy it? I've looked literally everywhere! D; Its always gone. Also, is it easier then KH2? Cause KH2 is harddd for me.  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am
KateIyn
User ImageI havent started it yet. Does anyone know where I can maybe buy it? I've looked literally everywhere! D; Its always gone. Also, is it easier then KH2? Cause KH2 is harddd for me.

Go to gamestop.com~ ^.^ Search for the game, and then when you've found it, there's a box to the side where you can search availability for the game. You can type in your zipcode there. Hope this helps~!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 am
I've beaten KH2 and im working on it again and i was working on KH1 untill my game got deleted D= And im almost done with 358/2 days and i finished Com Sora and Riku >_>  

MaximumDaddy

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 am
Chibi_Tsukiyo
KateIyn

Go to gamestop.com~ ^.^ Search for the game, and then when you've found it, there's a box to the side where you can search availability for the game. You can type in your zipcode there. Hope this helps~!

User ImageIt says "in stock as of 8am". Does that mean there in stock in the store? Cause my mom doesn't know how to buy online and ya 0: And tyvm for the info ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 pm
KateIyn
Chibi_Tsukiyo
KateIyn

User ImageIt says "in stock as of 8am". Does that mean there in stock in the store? Cause my mom doesn't know how to buy online and ya 0: And tyvm for the info ^-^

Yeah, that just means it's just arrived. And you don't have to buy online. Do you have a GameStop store near you? You can get an address of one when you type in your zipcode.

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm
Chibi_Tsukiyo
KateIyn
Chibi_Tsukiyo
KateIyn

Yeah, that just means it's just arrived. And you don't have to buy online. Do you have a GameStop store near you? You can get an address of one when you type in your zipcode.

Oh. Awesomeness! (: I hope its still in stock, cause I'm not allowed to go yet. But I might be able to tomorrow. Yeah, it's really close. I could like walk there lol. I went there like last Saturday lookin for one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:51 am
i have beat kh 2 like 5 times. kh 1, im stuck on ansem. how do i get areoga  

Poslen

Number Xl

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm
I've Beaten all 3 PS2 games and hope to someday beat BbS but i don have a PSP...o well...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 pm
I didn't know you can unlock mickey and sora for 358/2 days! I have to do that now!  

Sequestered_Soul

4,950 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 am
I finally got KH1 today, and to my surprise...IT DOES NOT WORK! D; It was used and someone broke it. I am angered. Angry wommmennnn. Returning it today and getting another (Hopefully).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 pm
KateIyn
I finally got KH1 today, and to my surprise...IT DOES NOT WORK! D; It was used and someone broke it. I am angered. Angry wommmennnn. Returning it today and getting another (Hopefully).

That's the thing with gamestop. You gamble with every buy.
Luxord would love it  

Xake got it memorized

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas