Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 pm
Veruniel
XWraith_LordX
trampyre
Update: I was in the mall yesterday. It's true: there's black stuff everywhere, and yes it's affordable (at least here in Canuckland). I saw one store that had clothing entirely consisting of purple and black... I stood there dumbfounded. Also, pretty much every 'club' - oriented store had at least some goth -passable clothing items. It's not so bad, really, if you can separate the cheap stuff from the quality goods. Also as an interesting side note, while browsing for jewelry in one little boutique, the store clerks kind of looked at me awestruck, because I was all... in fashion. sweatdrop Time to stock up on black stuff and crucifixes. XP
eek THE FILTER DOWN HAS BEGUN!!!
*stuffs 300 dollars in pocket, grabs a purse, keys, and cellphone, runs to the mall*

I have to go to the mall today and see if the filterdown has begun in Britain!
Hopefully I'll be able to go within the next two weeks.

I think I know just which friend to take... twisted smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:02 am
trampyre
AEtherclaw

i think i'd actually like to see that happen, especially if there all really lousy musicians making it completely out of time and dissident as all hell. then they might even sound something like deadscovsky

Heh.

Reminds me of this silly clip (French Erotic Film by Andrew Kepple - possibly NSFW!) with 'The Singing Goths' .

I actually don't think it's a bad idea! I'd be alllll over it. I'd be a Singing Goth! In a Mallgoth marching band! I could like, twirl batons or ribbons or something. LOL! I mean, who says we goths have to be serious and mopey ALL the time? Erm, I'm a bit of a goofball. I like silly things. I mean, I'd totally do it for fun, with the right group of people. I'd also do stuff like this (Starbucks Mobile Desktop),
but that's because I'm certifiably insane.

Then again... maybe it's not such a good idea. emo

THE FRENCH EROTIC FILM! I almost completely forgot about that! Dude, I used to watch that just about every day in the seventh grade! That one and DooDooCaCa or something like that. And then when Bloxorz came out summer of 8th I played that religiously until I beat it-

-ANYWAY, back on topic: On one hand, I might find some stuff my style without patrolling Hot Topic and Spencer's for stuff I like that's actually in my price range. Though my style is kinda weird and I can't really explain it. I don't think it's too goth at all, but definitely not scene or punk, but there's so many categories that it's probably in there. What I'm afraid of is a bunch of new wannabees that think that they look more goth hanging around kids who wear a lot of black and bug the crap out of me since all they talk about is how stupid preps are and how 'awesome' Hot Topic is, and blah blah blah.

In short, I fear the wannabees this will birth, but look forward to seeing something I might actually like.

The Great Particle Wad

MediaclCunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am
AdrianaKitten
MediaclCunt
I honestly see it for breeding posers. According to CosmoGirl!, punk is also in. xd

So fall out boy and the whole emolicious dime crew (about a year ago) and now this....I wonder if psychologists will be back in? Or maybe...graveyards or something? I can see this getting all kinds of odd now that CosmoGirl has their manicured paws on it. sweatdrop

Most definitely. 3nodding  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces