Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]
Project Tektek: The Fourth Challenge! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Gonna Give It Your All?
  Hellz yeah!
  I could win this blindfolded!
  I'm so confused!
  I'll just sit back and watch.
View Results

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:43 pm
Card Queen: 7/10

Fairy Alchemist 96: 4/10

Primrose Moon: 8/10

Mechanical Dog: 10/10

Mattzere: 3/10

GeorgeStow: 7.5/10

rya12344: 4/10

Green-Green79: 5/10

lilmagical_star: 8/10

Zapatorf: 5/10

silas_wolf_demond: 7/10

Signed: Pitt Icarus  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:41 pm
Yay, judging has begun!!! whee  

Lilmagical_star

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:26 pm
Hey George... you did better than me.
I guess when I do it, I tend to go for a theme.
Now... will we get to see the avatars people submitted?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:30 pm
Coolio!
I came 4th! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:42 am
O-megamita------i....... blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:13 am
Zapatorf
Hey George... you did better than me.
I guess when I do it, I tend to go for a theme.
Now... will we get to see the avatars people submitted?

They are on the front page. :3  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 am
I came joined second last with rya...........WOOOOOOOOOO! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 am
Oooooh...... Green-Green....
I didn't anyone could make me jealous but your teddy suit to so cuddly-wuddly it makes me want to squeal!  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:15 pm
Card Queen: 6/10 -
This one is a little in between for me. You seem to successfuly ditch most of the noob-ish pitfalls, and yet it still doesn't feel completely right to me. Still, a passing grade.

Fairy Alchemist 96: 5/10 -
While I do feel like you made an effort, you make the big mistake of using a whopping four items from the same set, and a rather popular one from older times as well. Not that I dislike it, but this will make people think you are a noob.

Primrose Moon: 8/10 -
I see you squeezed a lot of accessories out of that measly budget, which really helps the avi look like it's not-so-nooby. Don't have much to say about it besides the fact that it strikes me like a pretty decent attempt

Mechanical Dog: 7/10 -
This one looks like it managed to jump over most of the noob traps, but still looks a little simple. Yet, the items are mostly well chosen and I don't see a lot of noob favorites in there.

mattzere: 3/10 -
Matty, you know I don't like being mean to you, but putting on a Quest item is NOT the way to go if your task is to desperately dodge the noob factor. Could've been something but this is a fundamental flaw in my book.

GeorgeStow: 5/10 -
I would have given this a much higher rating, like a 9, if I didn't know that this is just your own avi in a simplified manner, George. I had expected a little more creativity than just a downgraded version of your normal look. I like it, but there's not a lot of novelty in here. If you pass to the next round, I hope you'll be more experimental.

rya12344: 5/10 -
Semi-nooby. It's a little plain and simple with the only items still being fairly popular among new users. A shame that you decided to not use half of your budget. Some more touches could have really changed your score for the better. Try a little harder next round!

Green-Green79: 8/10 -
While it still strikes me as a little bittle bit simple, I can understand it's hard with a budget like this. Nevertheless, you managed to pull off a cutely themed avatar that I would at best pass off as a little plain, but absolutely not nooby.

Lilmagical_star: 7/10 -
This avi deserves some praise for pulling a pretty successful cosplay off with such a ridiculously low budget. You make the Magical Schoolgirl item look like a pointless addition. Score downgraded a little because Sailor moon -is- a little overdone.

Zapatorf: 6/10 -
The head... the head screams noob. Still, you managed to add in a cheap MC, which shows that this person would at least know how the Marketplace works. XD And it maintains a coherent theme, so a passing grade you get. You're getting the benefit of the doubt though, those pants-that-you-get-in-the-Daily-Chance are really something I could whine about.

silas_wolf_demond: 4/10 -
This one reminds me of those ads the Gaia staff put up to show off the new starter items. I can see some effort being made, but... no, it just doesn't cut it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:27 pm
gonk ......bugger...

I'll be back next round... back to rip your head off do better.  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 pm
I knew the head would do me in. I had the perfect haircut for it too, but it pushed me over budget. The pants can be won in daily chance? Huh. Still, it's the only one I could think of at the time that would fit my firey theme.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:43 pm
So far I have one bad score and one good score. sweatdrop  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:28 am
Same here.

BTW, Tak, I put that message there because I didn't really like it, so I thought I could just pass that off as an excuse...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 am
sweatdrop
i guess this proves it.
deep down, i'll always be a 'n00b'....
crying crying crying
umm...
"can i hazzzz freee GOLDZ nao plx!? 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding "
am i 'doin it rite'?  

mattzere

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:19 pm
I'm just gonna keep this short and sweet so we can get on to the results. 3nodding

Card Queen 6/10
I can see the Fire Emblemness. I think would have looked better with the White Blade's Boots.

Fairy Alchemist 96 4/10
You used almost a full set on this avi, bad idea. If you had only used 2 of the items or had more stuff on the the avi, it wouldn't have been so noticeable.

Primrose Moon 7/10
Very nice. You could submit that into the arena and not get torn apart. The headband color kinda throws it off a bit, though.

Mechanical Dog 5/10
It's alright, but the pants and shoes should have been a closer shade of black.

mattzere 2/10
This outfit just screams n00b to me. Quest items aren't really bad, but when they're the center of a outfit, it just doesn't look good to me. Also, the fact that it's mostly naked is all pretty n00by.

GeorgeStow 4/10
It just doesn't look as good without all the stuff piled onto it. And the guitar looks a bit off.

rya12344 4/10
Way too simple. you could have added a red skirt or shoes to balance out the colors a little.

Green-Green79 7/10
Looks good. Not many people use that color, so bonus points for that. I would have liked to see a few more colors on it, though.

Lilmagical_star 6/10
It looks like someone wanted to make a Sailor Moon cosplay, but was too poor to afford all the items. XD It would have looks better if you ditched the galaxy belt for the longer hair.

Zapatorf 3/10
I think beige pants would have worked better with this avi and any hairdo but that one would have been good. Also, just because it's fire themed, that doesn't mean it's okay to use a flame set.

silas_wolf_demond 4/10
It looks a bit too common and random. It's like someone just went to the shops and bought whatever items they thought looked cool.  
Boo's Graveyard [The place where dead threads go...]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff