Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 am
"I'm sorry Neo, I'll uh leave you alone then," Maddy said sadly, she didn't want to leave him. But he oubiously didn't want her there. She took her hint, that may, or may not have been for her. She sighed darkly and turned her back to him. "There goes another friend," she whisperd as she started to walk in the oppasit direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:12 pm
"Then what?" asked Neo. "You're gonna wander off, anfd get killed by one of those Necros? No, Im not letting that happen!" Not again..."Like it or not, you're stuck with me. So get some diapers or something and stop wetting yourself. We've got work to do." said Neo as he began walking off into the woods. "You coming?!"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Maddy started at him, a grim look on her face. "Your an a** hole.." She whisperd. "Running with you used to be fun, now your just like any other highschool jerke. Why don't you go return? Maybe they'll crown you king.." She whisperd. She then walked slowly behind him, her head hung low. "You keep saying 'we' but you don't care if I'm around, you need me for something don't you? What am I supposed to be? Your guinnie pig?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:49 pm
"Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHA! You know what, you're too damn much. Using you. Need you. You being my guinea pig. You are one of the biggest Hippocrits I've ever met." said Neo coldly as he glared at Maddy. "Who needed me to stay alive? Who saved me to save THEIR A**! WHO WAS IT THAT KEPT IN THE DARK THE ENTIRE TIME!?!?! YOU! I was the one being used, I was the one who was needed, just because i served a purpose." said Neo." You talk to me like you know me, like you know what I've done or seen. You say im like any regular high school student. WHO ELSE IN THE F**KIN WORLD HAS POWERS LIKE ME!? WHO LIVED THEIR LIFE WITH THAT SON OF A B***H!? WHO LOST EVERYTHING NEAR AND DEAR TO HIM WITH HIS VERY EYES!?! screamed Neo, tears pouring down his face. "Don't flatter yourself, Im only helping you to make up for what ive done, and leave a little good in this world. To save you, from my fate. If we're tied together, then we've got one year, that's all." said Neo now trembling. :"...One year, then I die. And I'll BE DAMNED IF I LET THAT YEAR GO TO WASTE! I've got a busy agenda, and alot to do. And whether you help me or not is up to you." said Neo looking at his clock. TYou have one day, twenty-four hours to decide. I'll be on Shibuya Tower in town. If you show up, fine. If you dont.....don't expect me to save your a** when you run into trouble". said Neo Coldly. "Twenty-Four Hours "said Neo as he began walking away towards the distance"......And that's twenty-four hours less time for me...  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:25 pm
"Neo waite.." Maddy whisperd, she wasn't normal either, maybe if she shared that with him, he'd understand. Maddy ran at full speed at him knocking him to the ground she sighed and sat on him. "Neo.." She whisperd. "I'm sorry, really I am, and your not the only one who has powers," she sighed. "And your not the only one who's lost everything Neo..Really, your not...I lost my parents in a sick way...And it was my fault they died," she paused and looked down at him, a tear rolling off her chin and slashing agains't his skin, she swollowed hard before she spoke again. "I Neo, lost my parents in a fire. My parents were my only friends, and it was my fault they died.. I woke up one morning and thought I'd let them sleep in, big mistake. So I got up and got ready all by myself, like a big girl. THe one i wanted to prove I was. So i turned off there alarm before I left. And as the day went along, it was rough, but the snowball just picked up speed and kept a 'rollin' I was called down to the office, and when I got there a lady agve me a cold look a look that said. 'oh who cares.' She told me my house was on fire..I ran, and I ran fast.." She tried to tip him off that speed was her gift. "And when I got there, they tried to hold me back, but I burst through and the last thing I saw was my parents being burned to death they were screaming or maybe it was just me. It's all a blur," by now the tears were staining his shirt. "If I hadn't turned off there alarm, if they wern't asleep Neo, they would have lived, and none of this would have happend to me. " Maddy hung her head lower. "Oh and Neo, not only am I tied to you...But it works the other way around too...I die, so do you.." She whisperd. "I know it probably seems like nothing and you probably have it far worse Neo, but really. I'm here for you, dispite how much you hate me.."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm
Neo slapped her across the face." "idiot" mumbled Neo. "That wasn't your fault. That was an accident. One never meant to happen. ANKOKU!"said Neo and he shoved her off of him. "My, my famil. They we're royalty" said Neo as he dusted himself off. "They had a kingdom, and a palace, and everything. They were benevolent people. Always kind, always gentle. And we were happy, as long as my brother wasn't around. We were a family, but my parents "loved" me, but my brother. They respected him, they feared him, and the only one who could protect them.." Neo gulped..."was me. I was the only thing that kept him at bay. One day, it was announced that I would take over the kingdom. i would be the next king. And i was to be married before I took the crown. Now my brother, he didn't take to kindly to that since he was the oldest. He believed he was entitled the throne, but my parents believed I was destined to rule it. He didn't take to kindly to the news and stormed off...we never sam him again." said Neo as he stared to the ground. "As I said, I was meant to be married, and at first the thought terrified me. That was, until, I meat...Lily.." Neo said as he cried alittle. "At first, we were both shy, both quiet, but then, I fell madly in Love with her. Her family were the Rulers of an Artic Kingdom, so she was pale, but she was beautiful. I loved spending my time with her, and I was prepared to spend my life with her...Until, he returned." said Neo as he was regaining his composure after mentioning Lily. "It was a regular morning, and I arose from my bed as normal. I entered my parents quarters, and when I tried to arrise them, they never awoke. They've been killed in their sleep, without them even knowing. It was the work of Ankoku and the spirits he's sent. After he had left, he had enraveled himself in dark magic, being a mystic of epic darkness. The kingdom was in shock over their death. had it not been for Lily, I would've gone mad. but the only thing I had, the only thing that meant anything to me, was her and our future kingdom...But fate had other plans. Ankoku wasn't finished, he had plans. He sent an army of his spirits, thousands of them, all heading towards the kingdom. They attacked relentlessly, killing everyoine they found. but thanks to the little magic I knew back then, i was able to save myself and Lily, and only us." said Neo as he wiped more tears away. " All I had was her, All I have is her. That's what I thought as we fled. We ran, ran until we reached a nice city quite a dustance away. the people there took us In and sent us to foster homes. We went to school had friend,not the pampered life of a King, but still, we were happy. but he found us again, Ankoku. This time, he was after me and Lily only. For some reason, he spared everyone else. We ran, but he found us. And, and...." stared Neo and Began sobbing. "He got ahold of her...and he sealed her. He wanted me to suffer, so he sealed her in two lockets. One held the Body, the other, her memories. I was crushed. he took one and hid it somewhere to mess with me, and kept tthe other to remind me of my constant failure to save her. I couldnm't then, I couldn't kill him, i kept thinking "Lil wouldn't approve of it". She was benevolent. AND DIDN'T DESERVE THAT!" Yelled Neo as he collapsed to the ground. " I was in anguish. I wandered the world, not knowing what to do. Eventually, sealing my memories away as well. I was just then, a normal High School Student, and thats where you found me..." said Nep as he stood up. "Before you found me, I WAS normla, before you fouind me, I wasn't myself, I was someone in Denile. And after you found me. i remebered all of it. Well most of it. I remebered, what I was meant to do, I remebered the time limit my broither set on me. I remebered Lily. I remember." said Neo as he looked at Maddy." The fire was caused by my brother. He set the fire, he gave you the powers, he sent the Necros after you. All of it to teach you, to find me. He tied us together after he realized I regained my memory, to put us at a disadvantage. Everyhtiung, was planned...A chess game if you will...." said Neo as he stared into the Locket he pulled from his brother...' A F**KIN GAME!" Yelled Neo. " I can pull the curse from us Maddy. but it's your choice. If you show up in Shibuya tower, Ill acce[t your help, but I'll keep the curse, you don't , I break the curse and you'll be free, but that doesn't stop the Necros necessarily. Again Maddy, twenty-Four hours"..said Neo looking at the Locket one more time before he walked away out of sight.
User Image

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:58 am
Maddy knelt over him and put a gently hand on his face whiping away his tears. "Neo, it's, it's okay, I'm sorry he did that too you.." Her eye's got a murderous look. But before she could respond anymore, he'd left her. Maddy was thankful for the speed, she'd beat him to the tower. Smirking she ran forward and grinned. "Oi, I'm here, and you left before I could say this.." She gulped slightly, afraid of his reaction. "Oh I don't want the curse to be broken, I like it now, and now, you and I, are going after Ankukus.." She grinned mischeviously. "Dangerous or not, this i'll be fun, and I'm terribly sorry about your girlfriend..and I'm sorry for going near you and bringing back your memories. It wasn't intentional, but if you think it's a good thing, then it was. And if your brother was here I'd thank him for cursing me to find you.." She smiled lightly as she took him by the wrist and dragged him inside, sitting on the floor she looked up at him, and waited, and waited.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:19 am
Neo smiled a bit. "In a way, I'm releived that I won't have to do this alone" replied Neo. Now, first things first. Lets awaken the powers he gave you. Im not sure what they are or what they'll do, but we're gonna need then". said Neo. "Are you ready?"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:30 am
Maddy sighed, smiling lightly. "Well I'm glad I can help you, and trust me, were killing Ankou, even if it kills me.." She glanced at him and sighed., "I have speed mainly, other then that, I'm nto sure what other powers he gave me.." She said as she ran around him in circles."Yes Neo, I'm ready.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:35 am
"Stop mesing around" well, Maddy, I'm srue you have one power. You might have Pyrokinesis, the ability to control fire. You might also have Elctrokinesis, the ability to control Electricity. Here, let's try something" said Nep as he approached Maddy. Hold out your hands like I did to use Terrakinesis." said Neo as he orered Maddy. "Now," said Neo as he pulled out a lighter, "Imagine a traight line from here to the far wall. Imagine it then move your hands quickly towards it"  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:47 am
Maddy did as she said, moving her hands like he had told her to and doign the exact motions, fire shot from the lighter to the wall.She raised her hands and it grew taller and as she closed her fist the fire died and the lighter flame went out. "Hey eye's widend with excitment, she was enjoying this. "Okay so i can controll fire, " Maddy sighed and sat down. "But, how could I use it against the Neocrions. Or whatever you called them.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 am
"Necros Maddy, necros. Like this" Neo said as he snapped his fingers and a Wolf Spirit appeared.
User Image
"Sick her boy" said Neo as he sent the dog. "You might need this Maddy" said Neo as he tossed her a lighter

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 pm
"Oh great!" Maddy rolled her eye's as she blew on the lighter, the fire shot out as she made the hand sings, it reminded her of a cartoon she couldn't rember the title but it had something to do with ninjas. The wolf skidded to a stop, soon the fire caught up and it brust into flames. "Well that was fun.." She grinned, "for some reason, you make the things I've feared most in life the greatest. Like for instance, I used to fear your brother, and now I just enjoy watching him fear who you used to be."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:02 pm
"Great. You enjoy that. That's just great". Sighed Neo. Well, Maddy, you don't have to make hand signs here, you only have to think of the fires actions and then iniciate them using slight hand movement. But in any case, you seem to have Pyrokinesis down. Let's work on Electrokiese now. Maddy, start rubbing your hands together" ordered Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:48 pm
"I get the feeling your beign sarcastic when you say. 'that's just great.' She sighed and nodded. "Yeah i kinda figured that out there Neo." Maddy looked at him and smiled as she rubbed her hands together, repeatedly. "And now?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff