Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
A Remy/Siri tid bit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyDarkSurrender

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:47 am
Remus and Tonks is somehow very disturbing. Remus and Sirius belong together.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:11 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Bye Bye Adilic
I've been saying fopr months that the only reason she made the two biggest homosexuals in the book fall for each other was because she was trying to cover up HOW GAY THEY REALLY WERE! I mean Tonks is the biggest lesbian out there, and Lupin just screams gay. Or at the very least bi.

Maybe it's a cover for the both of them... xp
i actually had an interesting thought along those lines. idea if tonk's can change her appearence, could it be possible she's not really a "she"? would it not be possible for her to hold a male or female chape for extended periods? or does her ability have some kind of time limit?  

godslion

Baroness_Nox

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:25 pm
godslion
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Bye Bye Adilic
I've been saying fopr months that the only reason she made the two biggest homosexuals in the book fall for each other was because she was trying to cover up HOW GAY THEY REALLY WERE! I mean Tonks is the biggest lesbian out there, and Lupin just screams gay. Or at the very least bi.

i actually had an interesting thought along those lines. idea if tonk's can change her appearence, could it be possible she's not really a "she"? would it not be possible for her to hold a male or female chape for extended periods? or does her ability have some kind of time limit?
*giggles*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:15 pm
Baroness_Nox
godslion
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Bye Bye Adilic

*giggles*

rofl yah, something like that i geuss. i dunno, i kept thinking about how all the Lupin/Serius supporters were bawling about the book pairing. i thought "if tonks were a guy, nobody would begrudge Lupin moving on with his life". it's just a left field thought.  

godslion

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:54 am
As a Remus/Sirius "shipper" I can easily say its not that I have a problem with Remus moving on (and in my mind I doubt he's moved on completely - holding hands does not mean they're doing anything else) I feel that the time and place Dora (Tonks) picked to confess her undying lovey love for Remus was extremely ill chosen.

It is an issue strictly between her and Remus not her, Remus, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Minerva, Harry, Ron, Fleur, and a few other people. I feel that this relationship is strictly in Jo's eyes there for the purpose of showing Harry, along with the Bill/Fleur thing, that being involved with someone during the war isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Jo is using them as a plot point, a bit of ridiculous one since she's awful at writing relationships if you ask me, but Harry's greatest power is love apparently so *shrugs* he sort of needs a kick in the rear. Besides, if a hyperactive Metamorphmagus (whom I thought was gay but I'm not very good at telling lesbians - my gaydar is for males since I am one) can find love...well...so can anyone else...including Severus... ^_^

Also, if Dora were a man I would still have an issue with it strictly on the basis of Remus' reluctance seemed quite genuine and it seemed he was almost forced to move on with his life. But, if he thinks he can give it a shot and makes Dora happy *shrugs* whatever...he's bisexual than...and in the end, he's going to be with Sirius...but that's just me again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:13 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I feel that the time and place Dora (Tonks) picked to confess her undying lovey love for Remus was extremely ill chosen.

Besides, if a hyperactive Metamorphmagus (whom I thought was gay but I'm not very good at telling lesbians - my gaydar is for males since I am one) can find love...well...so can anyone else...including Severus... ^_^

Also, if Dora were a man I would still have an issue with it strictly on the basis of Remus' reluctance seemed quite genuine and it seemed he was almost forced to move on with his life. But, if he thinks he can give it a shot and makes Dora happy *shrugs* whatever...he's bisexual than...and in the end, he's going to be with Sirius...but that's just me again.

As always I'm in complete agreement with you.

The biggest thing that irks me about Tonks/Lupin is that he really did seem quite reluctant, and yet she kept pressing.

But yes, in the end, he's going to be with Sirius and she's just going to have to piss off and get over her self.

I don't know about Tonks being a lesbian...she just seems...quite frankly even now I can't see her with any one, male or female, it's just weird.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:17 pm
She's asexual then. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
She's asexual then. ^_^

Exactly! xd  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

hakyou

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:05 pm
you made me so happy i could kiss you...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:15 am
I agree with "Lupin"...The whole Tonks/Remus thing seemed thrown into the end just to say "Lookie Harry! Good can come outta bad! Lookie Lookie Lookie" And in the end you get a feeling of "Why doesn't this feel right"...Because it's NOT!

And this isn't just the rant of a "fangirl" Who doesn't wanna "See Remus with a girl" No..Its too fast, and too much, and too ...I don't know..I want to say "Out there". Its too public....

In the end, Remus and Sirius Will be together...but that makes me think of something I'm not quite ready to take; Lupin's death  

Talen Lestrange

XxSteelWingsxX

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:52 pm
It would make sense for her plot.... I mean, think about it, sirius became a dog, the closest thing to what remus had to go through, it would make a great drama, the two torn apart only by the fact that one might kill the other due to full moon? and in the third book when sirius tries so hard (nearly dies) to keep lupin from hurting himself or anyone else... and they were probably living together before JK changed her mind... yes, proof would be nice, but im just saying, it does make sense... although like some have already said, it would make me loose some respect for JK, and add ALOTTA angry for her. cry they woulda been so cute in the real series!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:30 am
Talen Lestrange
In the end, Remus and Sirius Will be together...but that makes me think of something I'm not quite ready to take; Lupin's death

Exactly. Sirius and Remus will end up together in the end, the entire plot of the series has been screaming it since Book 3, I mean first Peter (*shudders*) goes baddie, then James dies, then Sirius dies... JK seems determined to kill off the coolest people of the series: The Marauders. Ok, not Peter... nevernevernever Peter... but Prongs and Padfoot have gone, Moony's gonna go right behind them... and Tonks can just turn her hair blue, sob over a tombstone, and die of Mary-Sueness for all I care. She was a pretty cool character before she got all melodramatic... stare I hate melodrama unless it's my own.  

vengeance_thief

Talen Lestrange

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:53 pm
*points upward because she hates quotations*
Yeah! That's the sad thing! I was just fine with Tonks before she pulled her Lupin out in the open thing...That pissed me off...

Oh well, It could've (In my mind) Been worse...She really could've been in love with Sirius...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:24 pm
Really! I wish she had! i wish she had! That would be so KAWAII! *huggles*  

Devin Whels

[Cheshire_Cat]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:22 pm
Tsuwabuki
I was informed that durring an interview with J. K. Rowling, it was confirmed by Rowling that Remus and Sirius were origionally intended to be a gay couple. She was worried about the controversy and decided that they would be best friends instead. When Harry recieves the Christmas gift from the two it was labled "from us." In the U.K. you're not supposed to give a gift "from us" unless the "us" are together as a couple. Jodie (my personal Brit.) confirmed that "from us" thing for me.

Mods can delete this if they want, I just thought I should post about it.

You are my new favorite person.  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces