New Sol fluff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:06 am
That's the pulse carbine from the Aliens franchise. It is a Thompson SMG joined together with a SPAS 12.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:02 pm
it was awsome enough I couldn't help but be influenced by the rifile.
honestly I'm better with fluff than rules, and I'm not a good artist. I'm a writer.
And yes I'm gonna call the ones with jetpacks "Areo Troopers"
I figure since they want to stay flexable, the MAG rifile underside can swap out attachments, the same way they do on the modern battlefield.
honestly I can see them chewing through guardsmen now.
still they have had skirmishes with the imperum, but nothing that would draw the emperor's eye. and his big Spikeded hammer down on them.

When they have fought (rarely) with the imperum they hit hard and fast. Then they slap some orky grafiti up, and it gets written off as ork freebootas.
your imperal tax dollars at work ladies and gentlemen  

Iron Wolf 85

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:12 pm
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:55 pm
back at cha rolleyes  

Iron Wolf 85

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Lt. Brookman
That's the pulse carbine from the Aliens franchise. It is a Thompson SMG joined together with a SPAS 12.
You know, I didn't see the Thompson there untill I went back and looked at it. Never would have guessed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:34 am
Xenos Mortium
Lt. Brookman
You know, I didn't see the Thompson there untill I went back and looked at it. Never would have guessed.
If you know your guns it should be obvious from the grip and the c**k on the right side of the gun. Early Thompsons sent to the US army had the c**k on the right side instead of the top like later models.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Glorious Leader Luna

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 pm
I was just reading the Dark Heresy rulebook and from that it seems the Imperium really don't give a dam about mini-Empires (as long as the "leader" pays the(now much larger) tithe(sp))

also as long as the fleet engagements wipe out the Imperial fleets your fine they just quarantine the area (better not piss off the thing what destroying the fleets)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:13 am
Lt. Brookman
Xenos Mortium
Lt. Brookman
If you know your guns it should be obvious from the grip and the c**k on the right side of the gun. Early Thompsons sent to the US army had the c**k on the right side instead of the top like later models.
You said c**k, twice xd  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:00 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Lt. Brookman
Xenos Mortium
Lt. Brookman
You said c**k, twice xd
Oh do grow up talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:44 am
Wait... this leads me to a few questions as per the design of the gun. Why is the co... leverthing so far back, whereas the "magazine" is much further up? And for that matter, what's the point of the grip being as it is if there's already that in the back? For that matter, why does any of it exist if it's an energy weapon?

I decree it illogical.  

Xenos Mortium

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:02 am
Xenos Mortium
Wait... this leads me to a few questions as per the design of the gun. Why is the co... leverthing so far back, whereas the "magazine" is much further up? And for that matter, what's the point of the grip being as it is if there's already that in the back? For that matter, why does any of it exist if it's an energy weapon?

I decree it illogical.
It's from a movie where the evil aliens deepthroat their victims and make the baby aliens burst from their chests in a bloody fashion, it's supposed to be like that! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:44 am
naw if there is this much problem with the rifile, and so much debate about it, I'll just use one that looks somewhat futureistic
I'm going to change it somwhat but I leave the choice between the guns to you debaters.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4c/XM8_-_Final_Version.JPG  

Iron Wolf 85

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Don't stretch the page please.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 am
okay Lt.

Been thinking how they would deal with psykers?  

Iron Wolf 85

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Well, there are really only two ways.

Fear them

or

Embrace them.

It all comes down to the fluff of your people. For what I'm working on with my boys, Psykers are embraced as the leaders and prophets of the people. However, knowing the risks of possession, they are all assigned a "minder" that has explicit orders to destroy them if they are possessed.

On the opposite hand, the Kae'Moda Republic (a la Mort) makes their psykers into second class citizens to the point of rounding them up into concentration camps and having inhibitors put on them.

Fiction Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff