Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 am
OMG DO IT!

And I need to get to a halloween store soon. Might do it today :B  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 am
@yokaiy: Although I really don't like Naruto, I still read it occassionally because it's amusing to see what random s**t Sasuke feels like doing. Last week's chapter made me laugh so hard because of it's stupidity. XDD
But since I hardly ever read it, I kinda missed a lot... I totally don't understand where the female Uchiha came from. I thought they were all dead 'cept Sasuke... but now all he has to do is marry her and they can have more emo kids revive the Uchiha clan! XDD

What I can't believe is that my sister is trading Azure Kite for Orochimaru. That's sad. sad

@BL: Imma go to the mall today and go to some halloween stores if I can... I have to get vampire teeth, pompoms, white pants, a labcoat, contacts, and a bunch of other random cosplay related junk. XDD but first I have school work to do! >.<  

Misaki Haseo

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm
I just bought a halloween wig for my atoli cosplay. 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:03 pm
Yes, that is sad. > :  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:33 pm
....sadly I didn't get to upload cosplay videos today because I FORGOT MY CAMERA CORD SO I COULDN'T HOOK IT UP TO LENALEE'S COMPUTER. D<
....my stupidity knows no bounds. TT^TT
I'll have to upload them next week if I can tear myself away from the retarded yet entertaining Japanese game shows that she always has on her TV. XDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:03 pm
XD I'LL BE WAITIIIING~~~  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:40 pm
Yokaiy... TT^TT I think I'll take that offer of yours and vent now... because I'm seriously way too stressed out and depressed to deal with anything.
Today my mom checked my grades for the first time this year and I didn't expect her to be that mad... but she yelled at me for getting a 91% on an AP English paper, which had been bugging me all day... everyone else in the class got a 95%, but I got a stinkin 91... TT^TT I mean, I really tried my best and spent 2 hours writing that paper. Apparently I used the word "it" too many times so that's why I got a bad grade. -.-;; And then she yelled at me again for getting an 80% on an Algebra 2 quiz... which I understand because an 80% is a VERY bad grade. *sigh* So I spent an hour or so in my room crying... and worrying about everything. My parents are really pressuring me to be valedictorian, and since I'm in 11th grade this year, it's really important that I do well this year... I was top of my class the past 2 years so I've got quite a good foundation to make it, but I still have to get it this year as well. >.< Which is almost impossible with my busy schedule of 8 really tough classes and no study hall. Like, I feel like I'm going to spontaneously combust with so much work.
I shouldn't even really be on the computer right now; I have no time for gaia. And then as if school and homework wasn't bad enough, I have the friends problem... I don't understand why I'm a totally odious person, but it appears that that's how I am. I suppose it's because I'm not cool or pretty like the other girls that they don't like me, but why my old group of friends is suddenly turning on me I'll never know. All I know is that it really hurts to be left out, more so now than ever... I try to always be nice, and I know I'm certainly not mean like my sister. Lenalee reckons it's because teenage girls are really moody sometimes and just randomly do mean things because they're that way... and my personality is kinda like a guy because my personality is always totally flat and I treat people the same no matter what.
And now I have ranted on for a very, very long time and bored you, I'm sorry... but you're right, venting really does help. ^w^
I wuv chu yokaiy~! <33  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
btw help me with my Mello Grunty avatar pls? >w<
I'm not very good at making avatars in case you haven't already noticed. XDD  

Misaki Haseo

yokaiy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:23 pm
Oh, it's no problem, dear. ^^; I've been told I'm a very good person to vent to.

Wow, an 80 is not a bad grade. ._. And I know how you feel about that english paper. XD I was in AP too, and the way I write is always really informal (I struggle not to but smilies and emotes in essays, but they creep into my notes a lot), so I get riddiculed for that a bit. XD I tend to do pretty well in school regardless, but I'm kinda lazy (KINDA?!?), so I used to miss assignments. Used to referring to last year, by the way, I'm in college so I care a bit more now. : P And dude, an 80's not bad either. > : I get yelled at for like... C's. XD Because everyone in my family's aware I can do better, but anyway... Valedictorian? xD Wow, that's a great goal! 8D I dun' even know what my ranking was. XD I officially hold you in high respect.

Okay, if your friends are being idiots, tell them to ******** themselves and stay away from them until they apologize for making you sad. D< And tell them if they don't make up with you, then a crazy short person from the east coast will go up and beat them into submission~! Sorry I can't help you out more with that...

Ehehe~ I thought it was Mello~ <3 I will have to tektek this now. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:23 pm
I hope you don't mind me offering my two cents, too. heart I don't like seeing people upset.

As someone taking AP English now, I would be ecstatic to get a 91 on a paper. Out of curiosity, does your school system go by an 8-point or 10-point system? Either way, that's still a good grade. And dude, my English teacher last year used to nark on me all the time for my overuse of "it" 8Db.

As for an 80 on an Algebra quiz... you'll have other quizzes to make up that grade, so it's not much to worry about. Heck, I got 60s on some Pre-Calc quizzes last year, and I still was able to do fairly well in there (my year average was 90 or so... but then, my teacher couldn't teach and I spent most of the class doodling, anyway.)

Your parents really shouldn't be pressuring you that much. I've seen what the extremity of that stress can do to people, and... it's just not pretty. Valedictorian is a lovely goal and all, but... will being #1 in the class really be worth it if you're miserable the whole year to achieve it? :< If it's not prying, have you ever talked with your parents about how much that stresses you out?

Of course, all of the above is probably hypocritical, considering what a slacker I am. gonk

And in regards to your friends... yea, I'd say that's typical teenage girl crap. 8| I can say this because I apparently lack a mental uterus or something. But, that's seriously lame. If they want to suddenly be bitches, well, fine, see how far they get in life.

I... wish I could help more on the last one, but I suck at dealing with people, so I really couldn't offer you any advice there. heart Here's to hoping things get better soon!  

fk12

yokaiy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:35 pm
YAY, ALL THREE OF US ARE MAAAAAANLY~ 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:39 pm
XDD thank you all so much~! <333
...I really don't know what else to say other than that... it's so encouraging. I wish I had more free time, but I've been busy this entire weekend so it's taken me forever to reply. OH MY GOOOOOSH... ANIME USA IS LESS THAN THREE WEEKS AWAY. TTATT I'M SO NOT READY!!! >A<
I have no money and my cosplay isn't finished...

@FK12: I love you offering your two cents. heart
Ummm... no, my school goes by a 100 point system, like most other United States schools.... but I go to a private school, which is a bit harder than public school (or so I'm told...) "it" is a very common word. Why must they take points off? I mean, what else would we put? D< Algebra 2 is evil.

@yokaiy: emotes... in notes... My US History teacher yells at me for doing that. :<
wow, you're in college? D: You look much younger. That would make you... at least three years older than me? I'm fifteen and a half (skipped a grade... which I'm sure I've already mentioned) and I'm not looking forward to driving... today was the exact day I turned 15 1/2 actually, so all I gotta do is take the stupid test... and that'll probably be easy. I LUV MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS. TAKE ME BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PLS?
Mello Grunty is soooo hard to do on Gaia... TT^TT
...awwww... I love you so much Keyaki-chan... ^w^ You are so nice to me even when others are mean. I know that the internet kinda changes people's personalities and it's much easier for people to be nice to each other over the internet... but still, it's nice to have people that care about you.
It seems to me like anime fans are some of the nicest people I've ever met...  

Misaki Haseo

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:53 pm
EEEEP~! <333 In other news, I just got word [today] of the new FMA anime that's being made by Bones~! I'm sooo excited!!!! (and behind the times... because no one keeps me informed. TT^TT;; ) But yeah... I'm really looking forward to seeing what Bones'll do, as well as being a little confused about what it's actually about.
TY FOR INFO. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:16 pm
I'm just as retardedly happy and optimistic offline as I am on. XD YES, I AM A KIND HUMAN BEING. >D And yeah, generally anime fans are really nice. XD And I'm not /that/ old. I'm 17. > :

OH, DRIVING FAILS. I hate driving. > : *learning*

WHOA, WHAT? NEW FMA? SINCE WHEN?

Oh, I have news too. 8D It turns out that one of my (short) friends doesn't really have a costume to wear for Anime USA, and since I'm going as Zelky she wanted to fit in, so I'm lending her my Azure Kite costume. (We're about the same size) YAY, RETURN OF THE MINI AZURE KITE. AZZIE 2.0~!

So, off-topic. Went to a book store, picked up the XXXX volume 2 and GU+ volume 3. Means they're both over now, but YAY, they made me happies~! :3  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:59 pm
oh yeah, I saw those yesterday and was gonna get them, but then I looked through them and I was like, "yeah... I have no monies and this looks pretty crappy... so I'll wait." X3 I have to save up for Anime USA. >A<
lol my sister randomly hated her Orochimaru costume again, so she'll being doing Azure (almost certainly... but we'll see where her mood swings take her) for AUSA. I forgot to mention that... oh, and there's a good chance I'll have a Kaede too (hoping Lena won't change her mind AGAIN -.-;; ). Lena says she has to be Kaede so she can stop me from glomping/stealing you. ^.~
WOOOHOOOO~! MORE .HACKERS, YAY!!!! lol our group'll be pretty small 'cus my mother said I can't take anyone this time... and we were planning on it too... oh well. Do you and your friend know the lucky star dance? Lena wants to do that as a .Hack skit for AUSA. But I wants a Zelky-chan to be in it~! ;D
I'm going to go to the fabric store in a minute or so to get fabric for Azure's costume and then I have to work on Haseo... which I'm almost done with... just hands and feet armor left...

^_^ Of course you're a kind human being Yokaiy~! You are vury vury nice to me and never complain about my 1337 speech. XDD I wuv joo Keyaki-chan!!! <3333  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff