Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:03 pm
(aww! No it was good!! you could put it in the elders room, that way even more people could read it! xp )
Tami colapsed. "mew. . .whats?" this seemed to be to much. Tami sighed and held her head in her hands. "powers? abilitys to change into something else? aliens? you know this HAS to be a nut house!" tami muttered to her self.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:37 pm
Panda--Chan
Crystalstar_leader
Moon folded her arms across her chest, "Whatever." Was all she said and walked out of the resturtant.

(Fine. Y'all disregard my post, see if i care. D=<)

(Patchstar...I've known about this story/manga for FOREVER! I still need to reread it...^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:38 pm
Hedgehog908
(aww! No it was good!! you could put it in the elders room, that way even more people could read it! xp )
Tami colapsed. "mew. . .whats?" this seemed to be to much. Tami sighed and held her head in her hands. "powers? abilitys to change into something else? aliens? you know this HAS to be a nut house!" tami muttered to her self.

(It would be kinda hard to do that...its a manga...not a writen story unless she wants to translate it into a writen story, but in my opinion i wouldn't...)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:35 pm
appearanceUser Image
fighting appearanceUser Image
cat name: waterpaw
animal: dog
girl
bio:she is outgoing and pretty smart. loves to draw or help people that are hurt kindand doesnt hav any friends cuz she is WAY TOO shy to even talk to the teacher.  

kewlnekochan

kewlnekochan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:00 am
(i appeared in the doorway) "i saw a help wanted sign in the window!" she blurted out, blushing but her eyes were closed  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:48 pm
((Sorry Mawia we already have all our Mew Mews... maybe we can fit one more....

Kyle said he doesn't like Twilight crying ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:02 pm
( crying crying crying what? How could anyone not like twilight? crying crying crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:19 pm
(my friend doesn't like them....)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:32 pm
((Yeah, there's alot of people who hate Twilight- ecspecially on Gaia. Seriously, I found at least 20 hater fourms. Check it out for yourself.

It's surprising how many boys actually like Twilight. First of all it's from a girls point of view. A jock from our school really likes it, he was all like so boyish and now he telling everyone he loves Twilight O.O

Silvercloud and Mawia- I'm talking about Austin. Yeah, scary. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Crystalstar_leader
Panda--Chan
Crystalstar_leader
Moon folded her arms across her chest, "Whatever." Was all she said and walked out of the resturtant.

(Fine. Y'all disregard my post, see if i care. D=<)

(Patchstar...I've known about this story/manga for FOREVER! I still need to reread it...^.^)
(rawr. i was being dramatic. lol)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:08 pm
(*sigh* well. . .I guess thats thier point of view. . .)
Tami stood up. "I-I. .. I'm just going to walk away. . .ya walk away thats what smart people do!" Tami turned and left, she headed across the street. Molly looked up as Tami stormed in. "oh Tami! So how is everybody?" Tami glared at her. "their fine!" Tami growled. Molly looked surprised. "what happened?" "NOTHING!!" Tami screamed. She then gasphed. "I'm so sorry molly!! I-I think I need to get some water on my face." Tami raced down stairs. Her shoulder pulsed again, Tami ignored it, then started to splash her face from the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:33 am
Ayumi blinked as the mew mew ran away. "Should I... should I go after her?" She didn't wait for an anwser as she jumped out the door and followed Tami to her home. knock knock knock  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:18 pm
Silver pressed down hard on her ears. The voices were giving her a major head ache.
Shut up!
She yelled lluder than normal, and everyone fell silent around her. They all began whispering, and she knew it was about her, she could hear.
We weren't that loud.
Her voice was terribley high.
What's with that strange mark on her sholder? Is she part of some gang?
Until that point, Silver hadn't known of the mark. She look as best she could, and saw, faint but there, a pink mark, which resembled a paw print.
Ah!
She screech, louder that intended, then covered her mouth. She got upo, hand still over her mouth, and rushed out of the cafe, crouching under one of the hedges outside, terrified.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm
Molly looked up as the door knocked. Molly went over to the door and opened it. "I'm sorry but the bakery is closed right now, if you would like to come back in the morning our hours are 7am to 6pm." Molly then noticed something about the girl in front of her. She leaned against the door and started to laugh. "you must be from accross the street! well well well, tami just came back pretty upset, it dosen't have to do with the fact that your getting so much busness in your first night is it?" Molly started laughing again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:24 pm
Lord Myself
Mosspelt the Warrior
((Sorry about that! I forgot... haven't watched them for like forever.

((You say you haven't watched it for awhile but yet you know to tell me Taru-Taru and Pudding-chan don't get together xD))

((of course i remember that! they r the best))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff