Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Beatles

Back to Guilds

Tags: Beatles, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, Ringo Starr 

Reply The Beatles
Welcome! (Introduce Yourself and Welcome others!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiya the Medusa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:35 am
Hi my name is Kiya and I'm a major fan girl....Just downright insane lol I'm 16 and love Ringo and Paul their my favortie Beatles I hope to make some Beatle crazy fans here and help the guild in some small way...Or major either way I'm here to help no matter what is needed  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm
herro i'm Annie. im 15. i'm prettyy much a newb when it comes to the beatles but i love their music so i hope to be educated in all that their is beatles. but Ringo and Paul are my favorite beatles.  

kklepto_Raabbit

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Welcome! Hope you have fun learning aaaaall about them!

Once you start, you can't stop.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm
Hi hi! I am Julia and I am mostly called Sazzie! I was born and raised as a hippie, I am a buddist, a vegetarian, and organic/enviromental. I believe in peace and coestisting, and my favorite band of all time is The Beatles. My favorite member is John Lennon, as some of you may know by what I have said before, and my favorite songs by the Beatles are: "Can't Buy Me Love," "Imagine," "Blackbird," "Nowhere man," "Penny Lane," "Hello, Goodbye," "Back To The USSR," "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds," "Yellow Submarine," "When I'm Sixty Four," "Here Comes The Sun," "All You Need Is Love," "Come Together," and much more!
Music is literally my life. I have been singing professionally in a select choir going to The Bushnell, New York Times Square, Germany, Austria, France, and openings to many public places. I have been playing guitar for a little while, and I know, "Wish You Were Here," "Tears In Heaven," "Stairway To Heaven," "Hey Joe," and more on my guitar.
If you ever want to talk, don't be afraid to drop a hello! ^^
Peace and Love,
Sazzie heart  

Sazzie Lotus Song

Shoshana5769

950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 pm
Hi every one! My name is Rosa Zoraida Ortega Iannelli and I am 12 years old (13 in October!) . I have pretty much been a Beatles fan since I was about 3 or 4 years old. My favorite Beatle is John. My favorite Beatle songs are: If I Fell, Imagine, Twist and Shout, Yesterday, Across the Universe, Don't Let Me Down, Ob-la-di, Ob- la-da, and Michelle.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 pm
I'm usually known as "You" but you may call me Sab (originated from all my friends on-line). Or Sabrina. Or whatever it is you like. Anyway, I'm from New York and tada, I'm here!  

The Lover of Wonderland

Sazzie Lotus Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:25 pm
Welcome!!! biggrin -huggles!!!- heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Hello, I'm EG and I'm obsessed with The Beatles!

Hi EG~

XD

THE SPACE lNVADER

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Kaz_Nara

5,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:53 am
Yo my names Kaz on gaia, but my real name is Christina. Yes im a girl, but you can call me Chris if you want. Im bi-sexual , so dont be bugging me why im dressed like a dude. And in real life, i dress kinda like a dude too, but thats only becuz the cloths are comfortable. I love teh Beatles, and my favorite song by them would have to be 'Here comes the sun' sang on Abby road since my mother (whose gone now, god forbid) was named after that road, and the song was one she too loved.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 pm
Welcome!

Say, I just noticed something....am I the only guy in this guild? lol  

HistoryWak
Captain

katherine_p

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm
My name is Katherine, is you didn't already know. (My username.. :3 )
I grew up with a father who was obsessed with the Beatles .. and he made me just as crazed as he is about them, if not more.
Yesterday, I was looking through my third grade school rubbish, and I discovered that even then, I was doing all my projects about them. I thought it was pretty cute. x3
My favourite Beatle is .. George Harrison.
He is such an inspiration through spirituality, writing, and personality.
Not to mention that he's drop dead gorgeous.
John, Ringo and Paul are also inspiring.. but George always stood out to me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:20 am
Hello I'm Frenchy and I'm a giant Beatles fan. I spent all month trying to win the Beatles remastered CD's (all of them) from the radio. I didn't win sad bastards!!! lol jk OH and at the end of the month (on October 2) they drew a name to win a Beatles rockband and some other Beatles things that every fan should have.

Anyway, my first consert was a Beatles tribute band wich i won the tickets on the radio biggrin the same station. So I'm very lucky to have a radio station that plays Beatles and gives a lot of Beatles goodies biggrin
I have 7 shirts, 5 pins, 2 posters, a hat, and a 320 page book called the Beatles diary wich replaced the tora for me and became my bible ^^ lol. I also draw the Beatles so if you want to see a drawing go to my profile it's posted there. It was my first one so don't expect it to be super awesome. I think it's OK looking. lol
I love Spongebob wich i also have a colection of in my room. I love coca cola too and i have a couple of things about that brand in my room. I wrote poems about the Beatles (look through my journal you will hear me or read the poem). I love writing and drawing (even i'm not that super good). I love artists like MJ, Bon Jovi, I each Beatles solo work, Queen, and many more oldies. I do like this generations music but not as much as back then. I'm more into the 60's and 80's so yhea go MJ, and Madona!! lol

Um.... what else. I talk alot as you all can see and yhea. My flaws hmmm...my obsesion with the Beatles? lol Oh i'm Jewish and speak French (hence my name DUH) I can be very stupid and oblivious sometimes, oh i can be very random too. Oh i give lots of hugs so sometimes i might post hugs to people so beware >.>

I guess that's all ^^ Beatles power!!!

french4life

Sheepcorn

Beloved Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 pm
Um..hello there ^_^ My name is Salma.My dad got me interested in the Beatles and I am a huge fan.My dad also said the next time Sir Paul comes to the U.S. we are going to see him.I am excited about that.For halloween I want to be one of the Srgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band! :3 Um it's nice to meet all of these Beatles Fans! ^_^ Oh and just a note...I think Ringo is just absolutely adorable <3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 pm
hi im jack but you can call me what you want i like the Beatles and some oldies like the yard birds and a lot more so i will try to post on the guild Forums and hope i can meet some new friends.  

dr jack31

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hot_Butterfly

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:38 pm
Hi everyone!
I'm Hot Butterfly aka Sara and recently I have become very interested in The Beatles.

Beatles Stuff I have aquired: Yellow Submarine on LP, Abbey Road, Help!, and Love on CD, a few magazines about The Beatles, a few posters, a pin, Help! the movie, and Across the Universe the Two Disc Deluxe Edition.

Favorite Beatle: Its a tie, Between all Four. I love all of them for their own Reasons. John because he was so adorable when they first started, George because, next to Pete Townshend, he was such a great guitarist, Ringo because he is a great drummer and his son Zacky is the new drummer in The Who, and Paul, becauase who doesn't love Paul! He was the Bachelor Beatle!

favorite Beatles song: Yesterday and Eleanor Rigby

How I found out about The Beatles:

Not gonna lie on this one, with this whole remastered and rock band craze, I decided to watch Across the Universe to see what the hub bub was. So on my prom night, in May, I watched the beginning of A.T.U. and fell in love, I tried to watch it as much as I could and happily I found Yellow Submarine on Record at a local second hand store in my neighborhood. Then I bought before my first week at college the Love album and their music is really starting to rub off on me. I've already cried and understood the meaning of Yesterday and awoken to Dear Prudence. These guys are quickly becoming my Second favorite Band.  
The Beatles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff