Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
INTROS!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm
megatron010
Hellow everyone,
Im megatron010 (old stupid name -_-)
I love kingdom hearts, im busy with makin a 2d mmo version of it. Favorite org mem is Nr IX, and favorite game char is leon.
I hope ill meet loads of kh grouppies ^^

lol, KH grouppies?
I didn't know Sora, The Organization, or the Heartless were a band!  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 pm
I don't know how it would work out if they were a band, but I know that I would probably be a fan of their music if they were! XD

The username is suta-inu-girl (obviously), but feel free to call me whatever you wish to. I've been on Gaia for quite some time now, though my appearance may lead some to believe otherwise (I don't feel the need to use cash for buying virtual items, although some of those items are absolutely amazing). My favorite character from Kingdom Hearts changes frequently, but currently it's a tie between Xion, Roxas, and Riku.

People may say that Xion's a sort of Mary-Sue, but I still like her. As for Roxas and Riku, I've always liked them, but playing Days made me fall for their characters all over again. X3 Of course, I still adore Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Axel. Actually, there aren't very many characters I *don't* like in the Kingdom Hearts series... ^^;

I hope to attempt role-playing here, and I've heard that OCs aren't unwelcome here, but is it okay if your character is a human keyblade wielder? Mine is, but she isn't all powerful. Actually, she can be kind of a klutz if she isn't focusing. ^^;

I can also talk for hours about anything related to Kingdom Hearts, so I'm glad my friend recommended this guild to me, because I'm pretty sure I'll have fun here. ^^

...I hope I didn't write too much. I'm prone to going off on tangents. ^///^;  

pinnedbutterflywings

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:10 pm
Welcome~! ^o^
And don't worry, I posted a lot too
when I first joined~ :3
I hope to see you in the forums
roleplaying~ <3

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:45 pm
^^ Thank you~ I'm glad that I'm not the only one here who enjoys talking a lot.

You'll definitely be seeing me in the forums roleplaying...just as soon as I find or draw a picture for/of my character. ^^; Hopefully that will be soon, though~  

pinnedbutterflywings

Chibi_Tsukiyo

5,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:14 pm
Oh, you draw~? :3 How fun~!
Feel free to post it in the Character Profile
forum when you're done~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 am
suta-inu-girl
I don't know how it would work out if they were a band, but I know that I would probably be a fan of their music if they were! XD

The username is suta-inu-girl (obviously), but feel free to call me whatever you wish to. I've been on Gaia for quite some time now, though my appearance may lead some to believe otherwise (I don't feel the need to use cash for buying virtual items, although some of those items are absolutely amazing). My favorite character from Kingdom Hearts changes frequently, but currently it's a tie between Xion, Roxas, and Riku.

People may say that Xion's a sort of Mary-Sue, but I still like her. As for Roxas and Riku, I've always liked them, but playing Days made me fall for their characters all over again. X3 Of course, I still adore Sora, Kairi, Namine, and Axel. Actually, there aren't very many characters I *don't* like in the Kingdom Hearts series... ^^;

I hope to attempt role-playing here, and I've heard that OCs aren't unwelcome here, but is it okay if your character is a human keyblade wielder? Mine is, but she isn't all powerful. Actually, she can be kind of a klutz if she isn't focusing. ^^;

I can also talk for hours about anything related to Kingdom Hearts, so I'm glad my friend recommended this guild to me, because I'm pretty sure I'll have fun here. ^^

...I hope I didn't write too much. I'm prone to going off on tangents. ^///^;

We've already got like two keyblade bearers, why not make it a third? The more the merrier, as the saying goes.  

Xake got it memorized

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:55 pm
@ Chibi: Yes, I draw. ^^ I'm trying really hard to get better, though it's just a hobby of mine. I haven't posted the picture yet because I haven't started, but my character's biography is up anyway. ^^;

@ Xake: That's a *huge* relief. I was afraid I had been approaching the dreaded Mary-Sue territory just because of my character's ability. I'm glad to know that there are other "keybearers" out there! Hopefully my character will meet them along the way. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 pm
Hi my name is Marisela or nickname Marty
I love Kingdom Hearts and their music. 3nodding
Just click into my profile and you'll know more about me.  

Machi Hairaru

2,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Spiritual Disaster

8,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:19 am

Hai. I'm me. Refer to me as Riki (a rip-off of Riku >.>).
I'm going to be 19 in a month. I love to draw and I
sing a lot. I'm a female. I'm also promised to someone.
I absolutely love the KH series. I realllly wish they would
make an anime, and my God if they ever do, I'ma be gettin'
that stuff like it's a drug. Anyway, I'm horrible with introductions,
but feel free to friend and PM me. I needa make friends.

P.S. I adore Riku. He's my favorite KH person.

(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am
Hello fellow KH people. You can call me by my username(animegirl1429) or just animegirl as people on other sites do, or just Koko (which is my nickname IRL). I seldom play video games, but I gave KH a shot because it seemed fun & I'd heard a lot of good things about it & I very quickly became obbsessed with it. My fav character is Riku. The only character out of the entire series I truely hate is Kairi. I hope to make some new friends through this guild so don't be afraid to PM me. (Sorry if this intro is too long.)  

Kokoai1429

qtinki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:58 am
i'm kibakimimarufan666 i'm goin to change my name later though... you can call me raksha or razda... my fav is... AXEL... (playin with fire)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:50 pm
User ImageHai, my name is Carol. My username KateIyn is just one of the many names I wish my mommy would have named me 0: I got into this game when I asked my sister to play a game so I can watch. Truely enough, Kingdom Hearts was the only game we have not finished yet at that time. So I asked for that. She played it, and I totally became an addict! My most favorite character is Kairi. Shes so pretty and awesome ^-^ Namine is my second favorite! And I am in love with Roxas. He's so hot. Mmmm <3 I currently do not own Kingdom Hearts 1 though. I hope to get it whenever it is available in stores though. heart  

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:12 am
I've officialy changed my Favorite character to Mickey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm
hay im Power of Green...sucky i no. i LUV kh and i pretty much no almost everything about it from kh1 through kh2 (in chronological order). ask me anything about the series! my fav character would probably be mickey, sora, or roxas  

AFlyinPenguin

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bananii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:32 am
Hello guys :>
I'm Bananii and joined because I was simpl looking for a KH guild. Aaaaand I'd say Riku is definitely my fav character.
(Standart I guess lmao.)  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces