The Second Ex World Grand Prix Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:02 am
"We will see,"said Flamingstorm who was now looking at the starting gate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:42 am
Kayonis looked at his competition. "This certainly isn't going to be a walk in the park." He said to himself. "All the more fun." He grinned. He kept hi eyes focused waiting to start. He knew several of these people were going to be faster, but if he could play his cards right and approach this strategically, he may just have a chance.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:02 am
Lightning was almost about to panic in the starting gate but then he remembered what Flamingstorm told him and he controlled himself ignoring the others and focusing on the task ahead.
It would be the hardest task he had ever done but he believed in himself and was ready
(Just waiting for one last message on what characters are doing then it starts)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:30 pm
Saleana glanced over at the crowd and saw the black and red demon that appeared in her nightmares, always finishing her off. Anger started to take over Saleana as she glared back at Shadow, knowing he couldn't see her that well.

'I will show you, Original, I am NO failure,' Saleana thought in her head, 'I won't let you enjoy the fact I lost. I will try my hardest and win this race.'

Saleana took a deep breath in and stared at the starting gate.

(Sorry. I haven't been near my computer lately)  

Saleana Faye

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:04 pm
hey if it isn't too much I have a character I'd like to add to this. I know I'm kinda late, but I want to get this character going on this  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 am
((I did say you can add characters to race in this until the finals 3nodding ))  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:32 am
ok lemme get my apps ready

Character Name: "Uncle" (nickname and would rather go by it)

Character Age: 31

Type: power

User Image

Gear kind: Board sad No increase or decrease to stats)

Skill level: Old Pro

Stats:
acceleration: 3/5
top speed: 4/5
handling skills: 5/5
cornering: 3/5

Trick Mastery level: SS Rated with a lot of success at X Rated tricks

Personal Tricks: "RTH" (X-rated) (360 double frontflip)

background sad described in character profiles but i will do racing background) Has raced in many street and official races in the past. Stoped racing around 10 years ago to train the son that his sister gave him. He still has his professional rank, but is a bit rusty. He would be instantly recognised by old fans, if he were to make a reappearance. He has come to this race with his son, Jirai. This would be Jirai's first official race.

family: Jirai and Rasu  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:01 pm
User Image

Character Name: Jirai The Hedgehog

Character Age: 10

Type: speed

Gear kind: Board: (No increase or decrease to stats)

Skill level: Natural Novice

Stats:
acceleration: 2/5
top speed: 4/5
handling skills: 3/5
cornering: 1/5

Trick Mastery level: BB rank fully mastered

Personal Tricks: "JTH" (S-rated) (a variation of Uncle's "RTH" but it's a 360 backflip)
background: (again desxribed in the character profiles but i will do racing background) Jirai is very expirienced in street races but has yet to compete in a official race. HE is very excited to be competing with Uncle, and wants to make him proud.

family: Uncle and Rasu  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:32 pm
Espio quickly wrote the notes down on the forms told them there room number and Espio rushed to the office as he wanted to catch the race before it started.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:37 pm
"Ah! Wait! When's my first race?" Jirai asked but Espio was already gone. "Aw..." Jirai said sadly. "Don't worry about it, lets go watch the first race from the VIP lounge." Uncle said as he led Jirai to it. They walked in and the other racers looked at them. "Hey everybody! Where a couple of late entries so don't mind us." Uncle said scratching his head. He turned towards Jirai. "Now during this race, I want you to examine the competion, got it?" He whispered to Jirai. "O.K!" Jirai whispered back. They both took a seat next to Dessenger to watch the race.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 pm
"You need not worry about these competition," said Flamingstorm over hearing, "You need to worry about the people you will be racing not the ones in the next round if you can not get there,"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:48 pm
KAyonis was tense. He was ready to get this race going. He knew it sometimes took awhile. Some people need time to get ready. "Speaking of getting ready..." He said starting to stretch. He would need to be ready. Once the race starts, he couldn't use a cramp.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:02 pm
((I need the first section details from Saleana Faye before we can start the race if I do not get them soon I am going to have to force default ones which are only using type shortcuts and basic tricks or if you do not reply for the second section I might have to force to disqualify you or something as it is holding up the race a lot))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:17 pm
Blages
((I need the first section details from Saleana Faye before we can start the race if I do not get them soon I am going to have to force default ones which are only using type shortcuts and basic tricks or if you do not reply for the second section I might have to force to disqualify you or something as it is holding up the race a lot))

I thought I did. Send it to me and I will send it.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:26 pm
((You did I said Saleana Faye did not xp ))  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff