Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 pm
((Brb, I'll be back in 5-10 minutes. Just pretend Amaya is just going along with whatever you guys will be doing...))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 pm
(k!)
Amaya raced over, "hehe!! That is funny!!" "come on, lets go find a table in the back, out of Matts view, but in Sarahs view!" Mizulu ran over to the front door.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Amaya folowed Zulu eagerly.

Eric began to feel hungry- he drove over to Jo's completely unaware of the plans going on there. He arrived to see Silver, Amaya, Mizulu all spying on Scout. He tapped Mizulu on the shoulder. "It's not polite to easedrop."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 pm
Mizulu asked for a table for three. The guy looked her over, "are you shure you want to eat here with. . .those clothes?" Zulu stalked forward, "I'm sorry I wasen't asking for your opinion!! I said, 'TALBE FOR THREE PLEEEEASE!!!!'" The guy steped back, then cleared his throut. "I'm s-sorry to keep you waiting, right this way." The man started heading toward Matts view side. "um. . .I'm sorry to be picky, but I would really love a booth back there." The guy looked at Mizulu funny, butturned and headed to the back. Mizulu looked at Amaya and Silver, then hurried after the seater.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:15 pm
(opps! ok)
before. . .
Mizulu spun around. "oh! Eric. . .uh. . .uh. . ." Amaya poked Zulu. "zulu come on lets go!" Mizulu looked at amaya and nodded. "um. . .sorry Eric. . .uh. . .we've. . .uh. . .table. . " Amaya stepped forward. "we've got to go Eric! Catch you later!" Amaya then towed Zulu over to the front door.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 pm
"Um, bye!" he called after her. He smiled but it was late- she had already left. I hope she wasn''t offended... he blinked, would that be what a kind person would hope? He bit his lip- smiling was so odd.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 pm
As Mizulu, silver and Amaya sat down watching for thier chance to talk to Matt. Mizulu turned to Amaya. "Amaya do you think we should have brought Eric with us? Maybe he was hungrey. . . maybe I could sit in a booth alone with him . . ." Amaya snapped her fingers in front of Mizulus eyes. "hey hey ehy!!!! Don't lose track of our mission here!!!" "oh! Sorry Amaya." Mizulu looked at the window trying to see if Eric was still there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 pm
(weee!! It's always fun to make characters fall in love!!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:31 pm
((xD))
Eric sat back down, at the emty table. The server came by. "And what would you like sir?"

"... Coke."

"Okie-dokey!" she skipped off.

Why can't I be that happy?

"Ooooh! Zulu's got a boyfriend! Zulu's got a boyfriend!" Amaya chanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:37 pm
Mizulu punched Amayas shoulder. "oh shut it!!" Just then she noticed Eric was sitting at a table alone. "oh!" "what? what?" Amaya looked in Zulus direction. "hey it's Mizuluz boyfriend!" Mizulu threw another prunch at Amaya.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Amaya giggled. "You know- you're pretty lucky. If you weren't my friend I would go over there and tell Eric everything!" but then she put on a stern face. "Recruit! Are you going to stand around there all absent minded or go ruin Scout's date?" She waited for Zulu to say 'yes sir'

--------------------------------------

Eric wated for his drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Mizulu sighed dream like at Eric, "yes sir." Amaya huffed her unhappyness. "Zulu your the one who brought me out here! Don't fail me now shoulder!!!!" Zulu countinued to stair dream like at Eric. "oh shure Amaya." Amaya turned to look at Scout to see that Matt was leaving to go to the bathroom. "ok Zulu come on!!" Amaya dragged Mizulu with her, they snuck around the corner to wait for Matt to come out.
(I think your the one who gets to scare Matt!! You go sista!!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 pm
((Yay!))
Somehow in that one minute of time Amaya managed to get on a goblin mask she had been keeping where? As soon as Matt walked out she screamed at the top of her lungs. "ROAR!!!" Plates went flying, cpus spilled, and a few customers screamed at the top of there lungs. Everyone but Matt was scared. In the process the girl carrying Eric's coke to him broke the cup. "GOBLIN!" the waitress screamed and attacked Amaya, Zulu, and Silver.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:57 pm
Mizulu jumped, there where people flying everywhere, she Amaya and Silver HAD to get out of here. It would be bad to have a Drgon cat and monkey just suddenly APPEAR in a small resrant. Mizulu grabbed tight of Amaya and Silvers arms, and rushed toward the window. (no I'm not breacking a window!) Zulu jumped trough the convienently open window, carrying Amaya and silver with her. The moment they were outside, Zulu borst out laughing, "that was GREAT amaya!!" She gave her an awsome super secret high five.
(lol! awsome super secret high-five!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:00 pm
Amaya giggled. "Haha! Sweet success! But what about Eric? He's still in there..."

((lol))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces